FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any british scientists/experts who discuss the towers ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karsey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: any british scientists/experts who discuss the towers ? Reply with quote

can anyone reccomend any names for possible interviews?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes you wish Fred Dibnah was still alive, I bet he knew the WTC was a CD.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: UK Experts Reply with quote

I believe Ian Neal has a list of experts in the fire engineering community.

I would read this thread NIST Resists calls for further Investigation. I make reference to an article published in the New Civil Engineer Magazine. The contact details for the two academics mentioned in the NCE article of 6th October 2005:

Colin Bailey - University of Manchester Professor of structural engineering http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/staff/academic/professors/bai leyc/
Roger Plank - University of Sheffield professor http://www.shef.ac.uk/civil/staff/academic/iwb.html

I don't know if either of these two would wish to be interviewed, but you can try.

Let us know how you get on.

Best of luck
karsey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinclair - thanks for ur reply.

"Colin Bailey - University of Manchester Professor of structural engineering http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/aboutus/staff/academic/professors/bai leyc/
Roger Plank - University of Sheffield professor http://www.shef.ac.uk/civil/staff/academic/iwb.html "

do you know if they have spoken on the 9-11 issue?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These 2 professors were quoted in the New Civil Engineer article.

The NCE probably went around a few academics to see if anyone would provide comment. These two did, so they will be aware of the (ongoing for WTC7) NIST investigations into the WTC collapses.

I am not aware of any other UK academics who have spoken out specifically challenging the 'Official Story'
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: British academics on 9/11 Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
I am not aware of any other UK academics who have spoken out specifically challenging the 'Official Story'

Try Nafeez Ahmed. He's a British academic of Sussex University who has had published two books on the subject: The War on Freedom and more recently The War on Truth.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just PMd Karsey with my fire engineering contacts. When I have contacted Arup Fire in the past they didn't want to comment or discuss S Jones' paper. I guess they either considered it beneath them or do not wish to bite the hand that feeds them.

Anyway I wish you luck Karsey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: