FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Split from clare short due to OCT Supporter Abuse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Split from clare short due to OCT Supporter Abuse Reply with quote

Split from:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=33968#33968

what makes you so sure that claire short is interested in your views of what happened on 9/11, whats it going to change, what are you trying to change? why can't you all get on with your lives without hiding your heads under cloak and dagger conspiracy theories??
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She replied saying "thanks" when I sent her a letter 2 years ago.

Does that qualify?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Split from clare short due to OCT Supporter Abuse Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:

why can't you all get on with your lives...??

Is that what you really expect us to do? If things go the way they are, there won't be a life to have...
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what makes you so sure that claire short is interested in your views of what happened on 9/11, whats it going to change, what are you trying to change? why can't you all get on with your lives without hiding your heads under cloak and dagger conspiracy theories??

You know - I've seen the light!

I'll just watch Eastenders, then go down the pub to spend all my money on a pale, watered down central nervous system depressant and chat about the finer points of some men kicking a ball round a big park while eyeing up 'birds' with big 'knockers'.

The weirdest thing about this forum is the amount of people who say it's a big waste of time, yet regularly post here (?)

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Split from clare short due to OCT Supporter Abuse Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:
Split from:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=33968#33968

We are borrowing the world from our children. I for one don´t want my kids fighting some war for a corrupt government who doesn´t give a toss about them, I don´t want my kids force enrolled in the military because of overstretch caused by illegal invasions of countries for thier natural resouces.

Some people prefer to run arround with blinkers on not seeing left or right in case something might change thier apparent cosy way of life, or it might shatter the illusion of the life they live.

I bet your one of these people, well go on and keep on taking the blue pill, but don´t criticise the brave for taking the red!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: