FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clare Short

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Clare Short Reply with quote

Just a thought. I think she may be worth approaching as she appears to be happy to speak her mind!

We just need to find a current contact address for her.

I intend to send her an information pack ASAP.

Cheers

Martin Noakes
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

Good plan Martin. Ket us know how you get on. Wink
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.epolitix.com/EN/MPWebsites/Clare+Short/contact.htm

email address: shortc@parliament.uk
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea Martin. If anyone does write to her do be polite and don't throw in speculation, perhaps point her Mr Meacher's way.
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record. I have sent Clare Short a very polite and informative e-mail focussing mainly on Building 7, and the freefall speed of the twin towers.

I'll let you know if I get a reply

Martin
tabletaz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: message Reply with quote

hi, i too vsent clare a short message supporting her decision and pointing her to 911 mysteries.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo's post moved to Critic's corner

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5139

Geo - All your posts will be moved if you continue to post similar remarks which contribute nothing to the thread and only criticise our efforts with words or phrases such as "get a life".

If you don't like what we post on this board, post somewhere else - it's optional to post here and you won't stop the majority of campaigners doing what we're doing.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Geo's post moved to Critic's corner

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5139

Geo - All your posts will be moved if you continue to post similar remarks which contribute nothing to the thread and only criticise our efforts with words or phrases such as "get a life".

If you don't like what we post on this board, post somewhere else - it's optional to post here and you won't stop the majority of campaigners doing what we're doing.

okay fair point, however do you really think claire short will publically express your views, she is a politician, and all politicians are interested in one thing...the furtherance of their careers, all of you conspiracy theorists are looked upon as being a bit sad and unhinged (thats not just my opinion that seems to be the general consensus, although you wouldnt know that because I am assuming that most of your aquaintances are conspiracy theorists too) so why would claire short want to jeopardise all she's got for a few off the wall ideas, which lets face it arent actually going to accomplish anything
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so why would claire short want to jeopardise all she's got for a few off the wall ideas, which lets face it arent actually going to accomplish anything

Claire Short's opinion is her own business but one thing I can say for sure is that each day the number of people believing the Official Conspiracy Theory goes down while the number disbelieving it goes up...
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:

okay fair point, however do you really think claire short will publically express your views, she is a politician, and all politicians are interested in one thing...the furtherance of their careers, all of you conspiracy theorists are looked upon as being a bit sad and unhinged (thats not just my opinion that seems to be the general consensus, although you wouldnt know that because I am assuming that most of your aquaintances are conspiracy theorists too) so why would claire short want to jeopardise all she's got for a few off the wall ideas, which lets face it arent actually going to accomplish anything

I think you have a little confusion here, Geo, over the definition of terms. A "conspiracy" is a plan by two or more people to commit a crime. A "conspiracy theory" is a theory about how such a crime was committed, whether that theory is advanced by members of the public, the police or governments. Most people who post on this forum don't have a theory about how the undoubted conspiracy which occured on 9/11 was carried out. They are open minded about it and are trying to uncover the truth.

However, we do have some true "conspiracy theorists" on here; they reckon they know how the crime was undertaken. According to their theory the conspiracy involved 19 Arab hijackers, whose names never appeared on the lists of passengers, taking over four planes and flying them into buildings, while under the command of Mohammad Atta and the inspiration of Osama bin Laden, pulling the strings from his kidney dialisis machine in a cave in Afghanistan. Many of us think that this "conspiracy theory" is not credible. We are therefore not "conspiracy theorists", whereas those who hold this theory to be true are.
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Geo7863 wrote:

I think you have a little confusion here, Geo, over the definition of terms. A "conspiracy" is a plan by two or more people to commit a crime. A "conspiracy theory" is a theory about how such a crime was committed, whether that theory is advanced by members of the public, the police or governments. Most people who post on this forum don't have a theory about how the undoubted conspiracy which occured on 9/11 was carried out. They are open minded about it and are trying to uncover the truth.

However, we do have some true "conspiracy theorists" on here; they reckon they know how the crime was undertaken. According to their theory the conspiracy involved 19 Arab hijackers, whose names never appeared on the lists of passengers, taking over four planes and flying them into buildings, while under the command of Mohammad Atta and the inspiration of Osama bin Laden, pulling the strings from his kidney dialisis machine in a cave in Afghanistan. Many of us think that this "conspiracy theory" is not credible. We are therefore not "conspiracy theorists", whereas those who hold this theory to be true are.

ok so its all a play on words, however as my question stated, why would miss Short risk her political future over this matter, I mean what is she going to suggest that the british government holds official enquiries into the twin towers disaster, mmmm yes I can see parliament voting over the sums of cash and resources required for that one, so why should miss Short become involved? this post is about her involvement is it not?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Claire Short's opinion is her own business but one thing I can say for sure is that each day the number of people believing the Official Conspiracy Theory goes down while the number disbelieving it goes up...

Spot on and thanx for those true and wise words Leiff, and the process is growing exponentially.

Maybe the human race is finally starting to engage its intelligence!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Geo7863

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Quote:

Spot on and thanx for those true and wise words Leiff, and the process is growing exponentially.

Maybe the human race is finally starting to engage its intelligence!

yes Clare Shorts opinion is her own business, but you are asking her to publicise these views, then it's no longer her own business but her political views open in the public domain!! how do you know that she doesnt already hold the same views as you anyway?
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:

okay fair point, however do you really think claire short will publically express your views, she is a politician, and all politicians are interested in one thing...the furtherance of their careers,

While that is certainly true of the majority of politicians, especially New Labour ones, I don't think that can be said of Claire Short. If she was only interested in furthering her career, I doubt she would have resigned from the Cabinet (albeit belatedly) and I doubt she would have recently resigned the Labour whip if she was only interested in furthering her career.

Go for it; inform her, the worst she can do is not respond. These people have to be told. A good friend of mine has recently converted a High Court Judge by showing him Loose Change II. It's torn his life apart and made him very depressed, as he used to believe in the Establishment, and what he saw on the news. Now if he can get say 75 of his colleagues to watch Loose Change 2, as well, then a real impact may be made, I understand he is keen to show Loose Change 2 to his friends.

Hopefully Clair Short will look at the evidence and speak out; she's got nothing to lose, so IMO would be an ideal choice to contact.

Chris.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the High Court Judge
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo7863 wrote:

okay fair point, however do you really think claire short will publically express your views, she is a politician, and all politicians are interested in one thing...the furtherance of their careers,

I think you maybe mistaken. Clare is demanding a hung parliament at the next election and is on the verge of being an outcast of her own party (which she seems not to care about anyway). She is certainly more interested in the country than the Labour party.
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets galvanize ourselves, divide the area around Clare's surgery into postal areas and put a free CD copy of 911 Mysteries with an explanatory flyer through the door of every home, church, police station, fire station, social centre, school, college etc in town. The flyer might contain her surgery address and number along with a suggestion that she be canvassed for support.

Lets put posters over the bridges of all the major routes around her surgery area.

Then when we are finished, we do the same for the next MP.

Thats the way we do it....

...if we actually want to do it that is.

As far as I can see, this group is an inward-looking squabble of lazy bs merchants who can't agree on the colour of sh*te!! You're starting to make me think this is a government-run effort here!!!

Let's give ourselves a bit of a reality check and get some real progress going!!

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the thread for this, have you heard the latest line from Iraq illegal invasion and occuption apologists? they're now saying "it's too early to tell if it was all a mistake"!! reliable source estimates 650K innocent civilians dead, contaminated with DU for 4.5 billion years, state of permenant civil war, no WMD found, international law and democratic accountability now meaningless.....
tabletaz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

hi beezle, agree with your comments, just not in birmingham. im in guildford.

i have done some leafleting in my area and spoken to peple at train station etc. i even put the laptop on the boot shelf of my car and parked near the high street and started 911 mysteries up.

hopefully it will achieve something? maybe wake people up.

i tied it into no2id, cos if 911 is false then we sure as hell dont want rfid.

The bridges idea is good.

if u need a leaflet u can download 1 from tabletaz.blog.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: