FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Morgellans Disease: The New Superbug?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Morgellans Disease: The New Superbug? Reply with quote

I am putting this link up as I have a colleague at work (she is currently off sick) who is suffering from exactly the same symptoms as this 'mysterious disease'. I understand it is not 9/11 related so I understand it will be locked soon. However, due to it's serious nature can we just keep it open for a day ot two so users of the board can post their responses? Cheers.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/Issues...s/feature.html

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/05/15/195723.php

http://www.rense.com/general72/ecto.htm

I have also found this website which is soloely dedicated to 'Morgellons.' It says it afflicts people with depression and other emotional illneses. It's very strange because it leaves lesions too and effects concentration, etc.
The website below says 'it is increasing at an alarming rate and is a drain on medical insurance'. It is also 'life shortening'. They seem to equate it with emotional/psychological problems as well as 'objects' breaking out of the skin. How strange? It's like a twilight zone episode or something?

http://www.morgellons.org/

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does everyone think to this?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgellans disease is very unusual and yet another topic which affects a number of people severely, but is overlooked my the MSM.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's all over google, that's for sure.

Has your colleague got all the weird symptoms? Seems to be being reported in the states. What did their GP say?

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wobbler wrote:
Well it's all over google, that's for sure.

Has your colleague got all the weird symptoms? Seems to be being reported in the states. What did their GP say?

I phoned her earlier to see if she had got the links and she said she is going tomorrow morning. The thing is, she had been off with depression and these symptoms followed. The medication she is on is something she has taken many times in the past with no side effects. Her symptoms match those of this 'mysterious' illness word for word. She even says she can feel these 'bugs' crawling into her mouth, ears and nose.

It's a strange, strange world we are finding ourselves in.

Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Scanner Darkly by Philip K. Dick springs to mind. If she's taking anti-depressants (Substance D) she might want to consider weaning herself off them.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Quote:
p.s. what's the going rate for Al Qaeda shills like you? If the money's really good I might change sides. Do you get a free black helicopter or is it just the virgins in heaven?

[/quote]

Dont even think about it Ignatz. My best guess, is that you couldnt afford it in a month of Sundays

And be sure to tell your children and grandchildren to be good boys and girls, and not ask hard questions, otherwise their conscience ( soul ) might cost them this mortal coil.

Life is truly a gift. I find it such a shame therefore, that we are subservient to cretins such as Bushco, who look upon the likes of you and me as a piece of dog feasces on their shoes, who exist , simply to serve the likes of him.

You will forgive me for telling them where to stick it wont you ?

Whats your excuse ?

Perhaps all the above comment is beyond you though.

I seriously wonder if you really understand any of that ?

I very much doubt it. It would be rather like asking an informed person to laugh at the idea that 19 devout muslims did 9/11, led by a pork chop loving, alchohol consuming, cocaine snorting, strip joint frequenting, river boat gambling prototype called mohammed Atta

But hey, I guess I just got my answer. I asked the question to a guy who knows this stuff, and yet clings to this stupid official conspiracy theory.

Good for you Mr.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very dead Dean Warwick's BodyUltra deals with this kind of infiltration well - no links just his Nexus inserts to go by - an ultrasonic killer of parasites - it works really well
Don Croft's Zapper should do the job if applied persistantly
Calc Fluor seems up to the job. If it can produce bone spurs it can produce these kind of abnormal tissue growths Cheap and cheerful and obtainable from Boots or Holland and Barrett
Consider Thuja Again easily obtainable
Dr von Peter's Chembuster remedy would seem to be entirely relevant

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread editted to remove ignatz contribution. Post in the critics corner Ignatz. Thanks
Gillian
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Morgellons Disease: The New Superbug? Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here. I just found out about this site through my google alert.

I have Morgellons Disease. I live in Melbourne Australia.

This is a very frightening condition, and it is very real. The numbers of people with Morgellons in Australia is rising all the time. The USA is a worse picture, it is out of control there.

The CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention) are now looking into Morgellons. However, the CDC has been aware of Morgellons Disease for 6 years.

I have been fighting for Morgellons to be exposed in Australia for 2 years now and I still have got nowhere.

My health is not good at all, and I am only 38.

I am originally from the UK - born and bred in Cheshire.

Thank you for your support and for bringing Morgellons to the attention of others.

I wish you all well, take care, god loves us.
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgellons & Lyme disease are on the up (the former seems to be some kind of lymes with a rash).

Apparently there has been loads of cases in the Midlands of England. One possible explanation put forward is Chemtrails. Certainly the mainstream medical establishment does not acknowledge Morgellons and certainly doesn't know how to treat it, with some sufferers being told it's all in the mind, despite the fact they have a bloody great big rashes on their body.

Salt, Vitamin C, Cat Claw are among suggested alternative treatments (maybe this is why the Government is spending thousands on TV advertising telling us not to eat salt, and letting the EU impose restrictions on vitamin sales in the UK?).

Personally, I wouldn't put anything past people who are prepared to blow up buildings in New York killing thousands of innocent people, and I for one am convinced the NWO are behind the rise in these kind of diseases keep on cropping up. No doubt Bird Flu will be next; I hear Bumsfold already has a vaccination that doesn't work, which he hopes to make billions for him and his Neo-Con friends.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:

And be sure to tell your children and grandchildren to be good boys and girls, and not ask hard questions, otherwise their conscience ( soul ) might cost them this mortal coil.

Life is truly a gift. I find it such a shame therefore, that we are subservient to cretins such as Bushco, who look upon the likes of you and me as a piece of dog feasces on their shoes, who exist , simply to serve the likes of him.

You will forgive me for telling them where to stick it wont you ?

Whats your excuse ?

Perhaps all the above comment is beyond you though.

I seriously wonder if you really understand any of that ?

Strangely enough, we totally agree on the sentiments you've expressed above.
I doubt if the bet could ever be settled, but I'd wager a good sum that my hatred of Bush and the Neocons (and Blair) is easily the equal of yours.
And, for what it's worth, the hatred I mention was the prime motivation for my brief (but very intense) spell as a 9/11 CT'ist. Quotes and references available if don't believe it.

But (and this is the big but) our shared hatred is not a good reason alone for believing they would put themselves at the very top of the world's pantheon of political evil. Up there with Hitler,Stalin,Pol Pot ...

When I was CT'ing bigtime, a part of my brain kept working. Why would they risk everything unneccesarily by CD'ing WTC7?? Would explosives pulverise that much concrete? Is thermite used in CD work? Is Proph Jones talking b#llocks when he mentions pyroclastic flow?
No
No
No
Yes
Then the whole plot unravels ..

cheers

Ig

p.s. my daughter is known as "eco-warrior" where she works, and I'm proud of her for that. So "don't be hasty", as Treebeard would say.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Quote:
But (and this is the big but) our shared hatred is not a good reason alone for believing they would put themselves at the very top of the world's pantheon of political evil. Up there with Hitler,Stalin,Pol Pot ...

At this stage, I shouldn't confuse the issue by saying that I actually respect these people on an esoteric level, but I always speak my truth.

However, on the physical level, with regards to Bushco, Might I recommend that in order to understand how the Bush family dynasty is WAY above Hitler and Pol pot at least -( Because they were the driving force behind them), that you download a free copy of the unnofficial Biography of Bush 41 by Webster Tarpley.

There you will learn how

Samuel Bush made his fortune in WW1 by selling arms to both sides of the conflict. (41s grandpa)

Prescott Bush made his fortune by financing Hitler, and in partnerships with Fritz Thyssen and IG Farben, who used the slave labour around Auchstwitz to line their pockets - Prescott allegedly recieving 1.5 million Dollars in 1942 ( 41's Pa)

George Senior himself is quoted as surely the only man of an appropriate age in history, who "cannot remember where he was, when he heard about the assassination of JFK". George Sr of course got his share of genocidal kills courtesy of the first gulf war, along with the ensuing sanctions.

And Bush 43, who carries on the legacy of sponsoring murder death and misery with his current tally in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

Im actually wondering, if there is a single family in history with more blood on their hands ?

Bushco, including the current Psycho make Hitler, Pol Pot and Stalin, look like rank amateurs, when you study REAL history.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
p.s. my daughter is known as "eco-warrior" where she works, and I'm proud of her for that. So "don't be hasty", as Treebeard would say.

Global warming is caused by the seasons of the sun this is why the age of Aquarius is symbolized by the water bearer. Basically we may be polluting the planet but that probably has very little to do with climate change. It's just another mind job! The governments of the world are going to make a pretty penny milking this one.

Hey don't get me wrong I'm all into treating the planet with respect but global warming is happening because the sun is slightly more active.

As for you once being a CTer that's just funny! Was that before people started to see through your lies like that pdf file you carry around with you in your sig?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
As for you once being a CTer that's just funny! Was that before people started to see through your lies like that pdf file you carry around with you in your sig?

My sig is shown below, so I don't understand what you mean there.

And if I were lying in my CT days ... well, no, I don't really understand what you mean by that either.

And I'm definitely not into astrology so there you waste your breath. It tells me quite a lot about you, mind. They were singing about the Age of Aquarius when I was at Uni in 1969 Smile

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

My sig is shown below, so I don't understand what you mean there.

And if I were lying in my CT days ... well, no, I don't really understand what you mean by that either.

And I'm definitely not into astrology so there you waste your breath. It tells me quite a lot about you, mind. They were singing about the Age of Aquarius when I was at Uni in 1969 Smile

Sorry I think I got you confused with that 'chipmunk' chap. I've been downloading tons of eyewitness pdf's and sipping the vino!

So I apologise about the mistaken identity although you'll find I'm correct about global warming.

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Global warming is caused by the seasons of the sun this is why the age of Aquarius is symbolized by the water bearer. Basically we may be polluting the planet but that probably has very little to do with climate change. It's just another mind job! The governments of the world are going to make a pretty penny milking this one.

Global warming is caused by the general rise in the Schumann Resonance is it not? As the vibrational frequency of an object increases so it gets warmer, and its elements start to undergo structural changes. The microwave oven effect. So with the resonance of planet earth as it attenuates

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Quote:

"The temple of the lord has many mansions"

The 12 houses of the Zodiac in fact.

We move from Pisces to Aquarius when ?

The song was kinda close, but of course the end of times ( a reference to the end of the age of Pisces, just so happens to coincide with much of this )

And, Ignatz, if you had youre head buried in the CT thing for ages, you should have discovered exactly WHY WTC 7 had to come down.

Patrick, Im wondering if you too are familiar with the work of John Daly ? (not the golfer of course).

I kinda agree with you on this. Global warming is of course real, but as with most scams, the truth is well and truly buried from us.

The result will be 100 dollar a barrel oil ( not that we should even be raping mother earth of her blood - There is free energy in abundance.)

The usual profits ( control ) for the usual suspects.

Apologies BTW to Morgellons sufferers, who must feel they have had this thread hijacked.

My sympathies to you. Morgellons is most definitely real.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Global warming is caused by the general rise in the Schumann Resonance is it not? As the vibrational frequency of an object increases so it gets warmer, and its elements start to undergo structural changes. The microwave oven effect. So with the resonance of planet earth as it attenuates

Not sure about that but I do remember reading in obscure yet international scientific articles that studies on the sun have proved that it is has become more active. There is also, apparently some threshold which it will pass over and there will be some 'change' which I didn't understand but that not my main evidence.

I'm not into to astrology although it is apparently the only true occult science which is why I sometimes mention 'Astrotheology'. My evidence is based on feeling and intuitiveness which are Unfortunately often dismissed in this modern world. As the thought process often ends up in a paradox lets just accept that it's warming up and that polluting the planet with toxins because of our ego driven greed is not conducive to longevity of us or the planet!

That's the vino.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:

And, Ignatz, if you had youre head buried in the CT thing for ages, you should have discovered exactly WHY WTC 7 had to come down.

I did and I "did", then realised it was all cack.
But there we are. Doubt if we'll ever agree.
In the spirit of Glenfiddich, and hoping you'll forgive my natural Scorpio naughtiness, I'll quit the General Forum as requested and wish you all good health, including the Morgellans people.
See you over "the other side"

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont even think about it. Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
dh wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
Ignatz wrote:

Not sure about that but I do remember reading in obscure yet international scientific articles that studies on the sun have proved that it is has become more active. There is also, apparently some threshold which it will pass over and there will be some 'change' which I didn't understand but that not my main evidence.

I'm not into to astrology although it is apparently the only true occult science which is why I sometimes mention 'Astrotheology'. My evidence is based on feeling and intuitiveness which are Unfortunately often dismissed in this modern world. As the thought process often ends up in a paradox lets just accept that it's warming up and that polluting the planet with toxins because of our ego driven greed is not conducive to longevity of us or the planet!

That's the vino.

There is some evidence that the main aim of the PTB is to densify the attenuating frequencies and that is what all the propaganda and false flags and death cult promotions, chemtrails, HAARP, multiple arrays at Menwith, Pine Gap, all the other vortex centres, Star Wars, the cell tower network and so on are essentially about
To slow the frequency and keep us all imprisoned whilst protecting their true identity from being revealed
To slow and prevent

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The increase in frequency is a given. It's a personal thing you either feel it or you don't. I felt the big one in 1991.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DH Said

Excuse my French - But What the FOOK does that mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
DH Said

Excuse my French - But What the FOOK does that mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply that the world we live in is vibrating faster in terms of measurable frequency from a steady state of god knows how long and as it does our environment changes and so do we. The rise is from a steady 7.8 Herz to about 13Hz or something now
Proposed that it will reach 15 or 16 Hz in 2012 towards the end of which things really change in ways ineluctable even to forward-thinking seers
The fascist forces now in control seek to dampen this process so that we may never see it evolve other from the perspective of a death camp

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Your Government Would Tell You If There
Was A Dangerous Bug-Infesting Disease
At Your Doorstep, Right? WRONG!'

http://www.morgellons-disease-information.com/

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to get ripped apart for this, but the first thing which came to mind when seeing these pictures was "alien implant".

http://www.morgellons.org/images.html

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Im going to get ripped apart for this, but the first thing which came to mind when seeing these pictures was "alien implant".

http://www.morgellons.org/images.html

Far too much Stargate.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: More on Morgellons Reply with quote

Cure for Morgellons, spin off of Lyme disease they don't want you to
know about

Morgellons has been labeled as an unreal, delusional disease. What is
unreal is the lies, games and garbage the doctors and media have
played in reporting Morgellons. They say it's a mystery disease when
there is nothing mysterious about it. Morgellons is a spin off of
Lyme disease, as the symptoms for both overlap each other. The
difference is that Lyme disease comes from ticks. Morgellons is an
extract of Lyme, tweaked up as a deadly plague in a pharmaceutical
laboratory and inserted in vaccines in hopes of killing millions of
people before a "cure" is discovered. The cures have already been
discovered. You do not need to go to a doctor for the cures. You
don't even need to go to a doctor to know that you have Morgellons,
as they will lie to you and say "it's all in your head" when it's not.

Morgellons Disease Symptoms List:

Head
* Bumps, lumps, lesions or "channels" on head
* Headaches

Brain and Personality
* Memory loss (short term, recent memory - "Where did I put my coffee
mug? What did I do yesterday?")
* Brain fog - groggy, unclear thinking
* Thought processing becomes very taxing, difficult
* Inability to focus or concentrate - ADD/ADHD symptoms
* Mood disorder
* Libido - lack of
* Loss of interest in things that normally interest you
* Depression
* Personality changes, like loss of creativity
* Neurological symptoms, such as problems walking, clumsiness, speech
problems

Hair
* Hair appearance - stiff, brittle and dry
* Hair loss

Eyes
* Floaters on eye surface
* Loss of visual acuity
* Increase in discharge, often stringy
* Sandy or gritty feeling in eyes
* Eyes are sensitive to light
* Eyesight is generally weakened

Ears
* Ears itch as motile fibers move inside
* Ears ring or beep (but ears are clean)
* Ears become clogged due to sinus drainage
* Ears develop excess hair

Nose
* Allergies or sinus - excessive congestion, mucus production
* Mucus is thick, stringy, cohesive, dries into very hard substance

* Scents do not smell correctly, may fluctuate from keen sniffing
ability to no ability to smell at all
* Nostrils develop excess hair
* Nostrils develop very sore pimples

Mouth & Throat
* Teeth become sensitive
* Teeth degrade and/or fall out
* Sore throat
* Hacking cough
* Constant sinus drainage
* Glob of congestion always hanging at back of throat
* Taste buds do not function correctly, may fluctuate from keen
tasting ability to no taste at all

Skin
* Crawling feeling on the skin, like invisible bugs
* Pinching, biting, stinging or prickling on the skin
* Lesions - itchy, sore or painful, very slow-healing with no
infection, sometimes containing "fuzz"
* Open cuts or wounds - very slow healing with no infection,
sometimes containing "fuzz"
* Rashes - unusual, appear/disappear rapidly for no apparent reason,
also appear where adhesive portion of Band-Aid is applied
* Seed-like specks on the skin
* Skin pigment changes (gets lighter or darker)
* Skin texture - leathery, callus-like areas often where lesions had
previously been located
* Pimples - sore, long-lasting, can't squeeze out contents like a
normal pimple, contents are moist and cohesive matter

Body
* Alcohol/liquor intolerance
* Appetite decrease or increase
* Weight loss or weight gain
* Food cravings or total lack of interest in food
* Gastrointestinal problems
* Swelling or edema, including breast edema
* Back ache - lower back
* Back pain - neck and shoulder pain
* Chronic fatigue
* Weakness - strength diminishes
* Bloating
* Joint pain
* Muscle twitching or cramping
* Dizziness, disorientation, vertigo
* Seizures
* Blood pressure problems
* Heart races or beats irregularly for no apparent reason
* Liver problems
* Abnormal overheating
* Excessive sweating
* Cannot stay in sun for prolonged periods without becoming ill
* Drastic body temp fluctuations
* New, normal temp runs lower or higher than your previous "normal"

* Bowel habits change, loss of muscle control
* Stools contain foreign-looking matter
* Urine has foreign-looking matter (particles or black seeds, hair -
sometimes encased in mucus)
* Immediate pain that occurs simultaneously to untouched lesions on
other parts of the body when another lesion is disturbed.
* Hardened splinter-like material beneath skin that is difficult to
remove, extremely painful, and odd in appearance once removed
* Ingrown hair that is difficult to remove, extremely painful
* Hair strands that are unusually thick or doesn't look like other
hair
* Fingernails change shape or texture
* Fiber or thread-like material emerging from the skin, or visible
just beneath the skin - may be black, white, tan, clear, red, blue,
or rainbow colored. Some fibers may exhibit movement.
* Lyme Disease shares overlapping symptoms and the borellia bacteria
with Morgellons Disease

For those of you with microscopes or other magnification here are
some other signs to look for:

* Hair follicle may become distorted and the hair covered with a
sticky film which becomes hard when dry. Hair can become mutated and
follicle can be taken over by pathogen with colored fibers in the
hair root.
* Debris from beneath nails contains fibers
* Microscopic inspection of debris that has collected in hairbrush

Treatments for Morgellons/Lyme disease:

There is more than one treatment, as one treatment may not be for all.

1) from: http://www.lymephotos.com/

>From experimenting with the treatment of salt and vitamin C, we
settled on a dosage of 3 grams of salt and 3,000 mg of vitamin C,
each dose taken 4 times per day. Depending upon one's weight this
would approximate one gram for each ten pounds of body weight. We
think total daily dosage should not exceed 18 grams of salt or
Vitamin C per day, and 15 grams would be the average adult's dosage
for a full 24 hour period. If the pills cause a problem they can be
crushed or dissolved in water. To get an idea of the dosage, one
teaspoon equals 5 grams; thus, one tablespoon would equal 15 grams.
Please remember to drink plenty of water. The brand of salt pill we
use is CMC (Consolidated Midland Corporation), NDC#0223-1760-01,
ordered through a pharmacy (no prescription required). The brand of
salt is not important, only its purity; do not use salt with any
additives, such as table salt. And the vitamin C used is a GNC
product, though any good quality vitamin C pill should work. We have
no relationship with either company.

The Treatment can be grueling; taking it with food may aid in
digestion. The results should be almost instantaneous. The Herxheimer
reaction is an excretion of toxins from dying organisms; this will be
experienced. Diarrhea will occur as your body sheds itself of the
pathogens. The die-off will occur in cycles. Try to stick with it; it
is well worth the inconvenience. Remember to drink plenty of water.
Water is an important factor, not just in keeping yourself hydrated,
but to make sure the treatment is circulating through your entire
body. Salt is an electrolyte which your body needs to function
properly. Please proceed through the next 16 pages on our journey to
a cure. You can click on any photo and get a larger view and a little
more info. The photographs are untouched and no dyes were added. Our
specimens have been saved in case the integrity of the website is
questioned. The last page will attempt to explain how this conclusion
was reached.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the hell...?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy - they describe a jillion symptoms that just about everybody has off and on, then sell you salt and Vit C tablets in the hope of staving off the "skin-burrowing hairy alien spawn" phase.

Wonder if there are franchises available ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: