FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Brandon Corey Story & Cheney
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: The Brandon Corey Story & Cheney Reply with quote

Thanx to Angela and the network:-

http://www.truthseekertv.com/

May the power and force of truthseeking be with you!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com

Last edited by Pikey on Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise that this will inevitably invoke criticisms of negativity as has become the habit whenever I point out the fallacy of 'bad science' but I have seen this 'documentary' and it stinks of fake from the first few seconds. I won't go into detail (it hardly merits it here) but it has received a thorough debunking on Conspiracy Central as can be seen here:

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=2931

Apparently, the producers claim that it 'is a movie sold as a faux-documentary so we can bring the mainstream into our fold, into our knowledge paradigm' which, it must be pointed out in bold capitals, IS NOT HOW IT IS ADVERTISED. The highly billed shape-shifting scene does not include Cheney as we are led to believe. It only shows the changing shape of an anonymous 'extra's' pupils and is so poorly executed it is laughable.

It is believed by many that this film was made to destroy David Icke's reputation. I have e-mailed David to express my concerns about this film so that he can take whatever action he deems suitable.

This, once again, shows how a poor level of analysis can be severely damaging to a movement which aims to expose the truth!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This degenerates "mockumentary" into a fart form
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've done this to death over at illusions
http://p4.forumforfree.com/1-vt2483-laidbackchat.html?start=0
my thoughts taken from that page:
Quote:

this is blatantly a drama 100% scripted and acted. There is no options - its a dupe and was sold as genuine with a long running saga and a sales pitch to match its 'controversy' geared at making tons of $$$

all that was missing from this was a cast list of actors at the end!!

it was actually well made and pretty entertaining - but sold as a documentary of fact that is an absolute joke - it is a feature film - 100% made up

it reminds me of that old british science report 'alternative 3' which had people * themselves all over blighty thinking it was real

icke was brilliant in it, he was definately not acting - he was just himself and i find it hard to believe he didnt know this was a movie production as he was going on about being in a 'movie' a while ago in an article i read in the observer i think

commiserations to anyone who bought this - you have gotten the old medicine man treatment well and truly

anyone who isn't choking on salt from the first minutes of this deserves a real kick up the uranus of objectivity. I'm not at all surprised some 'truthseekers' have watched this and thought it was a good documentary - as that is the exact gullible element of the market this nonesense is marketed and sold to

and they've done very well by all accounts and im sure the makers are rolling in dollar.

what has this to do with 9/11 pikey?
it should be binned with the rest of the spam this place gets
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think anybody can be forgiven for being curious enough to watch this or even buy it. My mate sent off for it but I managed to download it and watch it before it arrived so I couldn't save his money for him.

Even though it is so obviously fake I sat through it waiting for one glimmer of authenticity. It only came when Ickey appeared because he genuinely believes what he says. The bottom line for me is that it is impossible to make convincing fakes because actors are lying when they speak their lines and most people have bullshít detectors built in to our sensory system.

I cannot imagine that there is any positive or productive purpose to this other than to weedle out the gullible.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, why if it is so obviously fake, is this garbage (what other term do you wish: rubbish, stuff for the tip?) still here?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
So, why if it is so obviously fake, is this garbage (what other term do you wish: rubbish, stuff for the tip?) still here?

From your comment one might wonder whether you are suggesting that because it is still here it must be genuine. Wink

More likely you are suggesting that it should have been deleted.

As the author of the thread, it is incumbent on Pikey to do this - lest an administrator wants to step in and save his blushes.

I suspect that Pikey may be desperately trying to find some sliver of evidence to prove that this pile of shíte is the real deal as his credibility is somewhat in abeyance.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let pikey speak for himself ... have you seen it pikey?

what are your thoughts on the 'hollywood movie'?
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I can't imagine why Pikey posted it,
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Just recieved this in my inbox. Reply with quote

Just recieved this in my inbox.

I will quote it word for word.

"Two film makers from Hollywood California have produced a ground breaking feature length MOVIE ( note not documentary ) about the global conspiracy and the forces behind it. Never before have Hollywood producers been brave enough to tell the real story of who controls our world and why"

The film, "The brandon Corey story" features a reality television producer in search of his missing friend who has not been seen since he attempted to secretly film US vice president Dick Cheney.

The search leads Corey to overwhelming evidence linking Cheney to secret societies and Satanism, and the film includes an appearance by world renowned British author David Icke, PLAYING HIMSELF.

Sounds to me, Like Icke knows exactly what the score is. It strikes me that this movie is like V for vendetta, or the Matrix, or perhaps the Da Vince code. An amalgum of hard sometimes unpalatable truths, mixed within a "fictional" context.

Perhaps, we shouldnt be focusing our criticisms on this movie, but perhaps looking at those which laughably claim to be based on a true story such as "flight 93"

I know which strikes me as far closer to reality. We might of course argue ad infinitum, and ridicule the whole Idea of Cheney and co being Shapeshifters, but one thing is for certain to my mind. These people are far more akin to emotionless, cold, territorial hoarding reptiles, than they are to human beings.

And of course as anyone with any reasonable depth of understanding knows, ( such as 9/11 Truth movement members perhaps Wink ) , the truth is indeed often stranger than fiction itself.

I like the idea personally. Wonder if Cheney will sue ? Laughing

Ive also spent a while searching info on this, and to the best of my info, I have yet to see it mention anywhere the promise of seeing Cheney shapeshift, as is suggested by another poster on this thread.

In short, its just a film. Icke knows it, and having seen the trailer, he strikes me as a poor actor himself.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't misquote me, Abandoned Ego, I am always very careful about what I say.
I actually wrote:
The highly billed shape-shifting scene does not include Cheney as we are led to believe.

There is much talk about Cheney shapeshifting and the film is billed as including shapeshifting footage. That might lead one to believe, no?

However, since watching it, the more I read the more I see claims of authenticity woven together with the word movie. e.g.

The TruthseekerTV website wrote:
My ex-husband Brandon Corey got too close to the truth and now he has paid the ultimate price. Because of what is revealed they tortured him and cut his fingers off, I hope this movie is seen by millions, so Brandon's revelations will not be in vain. -Mary Corey

This film also features...:
never before seen interview footage with a U.S. Marine (since murdered!!!) that claims to have seen Dick Cheney taking part in Satanic rituals who is intentionally creating war and chaos on the planet, and who orchestrated 9/11!!!

It’s like a real life episode of the X-Files. And if it is real, then God help us all. - Dean Haglund, The X-Files, The Lone Gunmen

How Shape shifting works – in this movie you will see footage of a U.S. Secret Service agent “shifting” his form from a human into a Reptilian.

And even if this is, to be generous, an attempt at cinéma vérité, its poverty is groundbreaking!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Who's foolin who here ? Reply with quote

Flamesong,

I am only telling you what I have seen from what I have read.

You can read what you want to read into it. I never saw any references to Cheney shapeshifting. We all draw our own conclusions I suppose.

I might be stupid, but it struck me as clear that this was a trailer for a fictional movie along the lines of the matrix, or V for Vendetta, or similar.

Icke plays a terrible actor, but I love the tongue in cheek comment which to paraphrase, goes something like,

" But thats the beauty of it as far as they are concerned, who's ever gonna believe it ?"

And finally;

Quote:
And even if this is, to be generous, an attempt at Cinéma Vérité, its poverty is groundbreaking!

Its poverty in Cinema Verite is truly groundbreaking ?

I would suggest that if that if this were actually the case, I have witnessed , courtesy of yourself in this thread , far greater "Verite poverte", albeit subtle.

In short, I think this tells me all I need to know about your "open mindedness", or was that "unashamed fence sitting" to the theories of Icke.

I might, momentarily, truly have hoped that these are sincere sentiments, since to me, this would indicate a move in the right direction. However to suggest in your very next post that this movie is groundbreaking in its poverty with regards to truthful cinema, rather betrays you.

And This newly discovered open mindedness incidentally strike me as a far departure from much of the vitreol ( now conveniently irretrievable) that you posted about him and folks like him in my debut upon this forum.

Hope you wrote your email.

would be fascinated to hear his response.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still can't quote straight, Abandoned Ego!

And cinéma vérité, for your information, may be literally translated as 'truthful cinema' as you suggest, but it is in fact a genre of filmmaking in which, in simple terms, a drama is made to look like a documentary. In this respect it is a poor attempt. Look it up then come back and tell me what your point is, exactly.

And to suggest that I ever posted anything vitreolic about David Icke is of such mendacity that I cannot comprehend what your agenda must be. I have read most of his books and I have cast doubt on some of David's beliefs but I have never spoken ill of him in my life. I have been to David's home on the Isle of Wight and spent the day with him and Pamela as their guest. I have also spoken to him on several occasions on the phone and have occasional bursts of e-mail contact with Pamela. It was clear from the lengthy conversations that we had that David knows that I struggle to accept some of what he says - specifically the reptillian agenda. We were discussing a planned documentary in which I suggested we could encapsulate the essence of what he says for the uninitiated and, in his words, which I remember precisely, he said, 'I think we will leave the reptillian agenda at the door'. The film was never made because David unexpectedly needed to be in America at the time we had agreed to film but I think there was a mutual respect for the small difference of opinion we had. I actually think he is a very decent genuine bloke.

That anything I said of him was 'vitreolic' is now 'irretrievable' is only 'convenient' for you - because it was never said by me. In fact I have been criticised on this very forum for defending David. That you have made such a false allegation and suggested that there was once evidence to prove it dishonours you.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, Abandoned Ego the harshest thing I ever said about David is still on this forum. I have some regrets about saying it but in the interest of truth I will quote myself:
Referring to the reptillian agenda, about David Icke, I wrote:
I cannot speak for David but I can imagine that his nightmares include struggling to get toothpaste back in the tube.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1277&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=15

If David finds this offensive I will apologise to him but I think his sense of humour is well enough developed to understand what I was saying.

And as far as I know, nothing has been removed from this forum which has not been either spam or obscene.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Well if you think. Reply with quote

Quote:
And to suggest that I ever posted anything vitreolic about David Icke is of such mendacity that I cannot comprehend what your agenda must be.

Well how about suggesting that Icke thought for one moment that he was unwittingly getting himself involved in a documentary, which , as his references to it clearly indicate are actually a movie ?

What on earth prompted you to suggest such a thing ?

And if you are indeed such an "Icke " fan, how on earth can you suggest that this is Cinema verite at its worst, when such a "personal friend" has both involved himself in it, and endorsed it ?

What exactly is it about this movie, that you dont like, compared to say flight 93 ?

How about a few thoughts on that, instead of this snidy backstabbing and ridiculing of a movie that "your buddy" has endorsed ?

You are indeed a study aint ya ?

"By their deeds shall ye know them"
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What exactly is it about this movie, that you dont like, compared to say flight 93 ?

Why not dislike them both equally? With Flight 93, even though it purports to be "factual" the viewer is still aware that its a movie performed by actors: with this "Brandon corey" effort, its drama masquerading as fact, as evidenced by the lack of a "cast list"

Icke is the most genuine thing about the film, in that at least he is himself doing his usual gig. Personally I dont see it as a hit peice on Icke: with his reptillian theory and Wogan show history, such a thing would be irrelevant anyway: he is either listened to or he is not: and he uses his screen time well (highlighting the Brian Haw protest, for example). Its fortunate that Icke was honest enough not to say he knew about "the Arena"

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you use quotation marks, Abandoned Ego, you are suggesting that their contents are quotations.

I did not say that David Icke was a 'personal friend' or my 'buddy'. I simply made the point that I have never said anything about him which I have not been prepared to say to him directly, whether to his face, by telephone or by e-mail. Including my reservations about this film.

I haven't seen Flight 93 and dio not intend to. But if you are inviting me to compare it as an example of a similar genre, as far as I am aware it is not cinéma vérité.

And I am not snidily backstabbing him. If you read the thread, if anybody is being criticised by me for promoting the film and being gullible it is Pikey (my second post in the thread).

Perhaps I have been misunderstood!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Because. Reply with quote

Quote:
Why not dislike them both equally?

Because, when I see flight 93, I see a recurgitation of what is the official story, touted by official liars, which is intended to ingrain into peoples psyche the farsical idea that 19 muslims with stanley knives and the will of allah managed to pull off 9/11.

When I see the trailers for people who follow the traits of the so called reptillians such as Cheney, I think a lot harder about that.

I think about cold blooded emotionless killers, who are principally territorial hoarders, and very sly in the process.

Anyone who considers Cheney, Bushco, and the cretins who rule us, to be anything approaching "human", at least by my understanding of the term, have some splainin to do as far as Im concerned.

But hey, always remember this; Im a "conspiracy theorist", who is doubtlessly soon to be considered a terrorist sympathiser, courtesy of laws passed by ... Cold blooded, emotionless, territorial hoarders Wink
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of your groundless allegations of hidden vitreolic attacks, Abandoned Ego?

Nothing!

What was it you said?

Oh yeah, 'By their deeds shall ye know them'.

How true!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="flamesong"]And of your groundless allegations of hidden vitreolic attacks, Abandoned Ego?

Shall I quote you , If i may ?

Quote:
I think anybody can be forgiven for being curious enough to watch this or even buy it. My mate sent off for it but I managed to download it and watch it before it arrived so I couldn't save his money for him.

Why would you wish to save his money ?

Quote:
1) If he has seen it, can he not see that it is obviously a fake?

What do you mean, a fake ?

What exactly do you mean by that ? Its a movie. Icke knows what it is. How come you seem to think anyone sees it as otherwise ? A movie is a fake ? What else is a movie generally speaking ?

Quote:
2) Does he still endorse this evident fake?

Well, hell, Icke does, so whats your problem with it ?

Quote:
There is nothing real about this film apart from a street interview in London with David Icke carried out by an actor pretending to be a documentary filmmaker.

And who said there was ? And what do you actually think meanwhile ? No truth - a pile of nonsense ?

Its a movie isnt it ?

Quote:
I don't necessarily believe everything that David Icke says. As far as his beliefs are concerned, I am an unashamed fence-sitter. But it concerns me that as somebody whose beliefs about 9/11 are so closely allied with the 9/11 Truth Movement, he is subjected to such discredit and then somehow seduced into promoting his own hanging on his website.

Who hung him exactly, other than you , by your inept interpretation of exactly what this MOVIE is ???????

Quote:
Even though it is so obviously fake I sat through it waiting for one glimmer of authenticity.

What is fake ? Its a blasted movie. Its NOT a documentary. Get it ? What exactly are you saying here ?

Quote:
The bottom line for me is that it is impossible to make convincing fakes because actors are lying when they speak their lines and most people have bullshít detectors built in to our sensory system.

Well that wouldnt be because they actually ARE actors would it ?

Remember flame, its a MOVIE see.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong, aka Alf, why can't you just get along with people? Once again you are attacking Pikey for merely promoting a film that David Icke endorses on his site. Why can't you be a team player? Why can't you campaign with the rest of us in a pleasant, easy going manner? What has happened to your sense of humour? Please, mate, just stop this appalling abrasiveness which does you no favours.

In peace,

Justin

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Flamesong, aka Alf, why can't you just get along with people? Once again you are attacking Pikey for merely promoting a film that David Icke endorses on his site. Why can't you be a team player? Why can't you campaign with the rest of us in a pleasant, easy going manner? What has happened to your sense of humour? Please, mate, just stop this appalling abrasiveness which does you no favours.

In peace,

Justin

Well as you have chipped in again, Justin, perhaps you can explain why a film purporting to be a documentary supposedly exposing shapeshifting reptilians belongs on a forum about 9/11 Truth. And even if it is just a drama - less so! Furthermore, I think it illustrates a level of credulity which discredits a movement which seeks the truth. Whether or not he has seen it and whether or not it is a genuine documentary - there isn't one permutation which gives him any credibility for his endorsement of it.

As for attacking your mate, you forget that it his false accusations that have provoked me. As I sent the details to you by private message you cannot have escaped seeing that the evidence proving that his allegations about me are lies. They are published here, without actually naming the culprit:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4994

- but you didn't feel the need to make any comment there, did you!

I am yet to receive any feedback from him about this. He said in a private message to me which regurgitated these allegations that what was said by spun (and attributed to me by Steve) had a devastaing effect on your group - and by implication that was my fault! You cannot deny that you believed these lies, Justin. But I don't think it stopped there, did it?

I do get along with plenty of people, Justin, those with whom there is mutual respect, but I do not respect those who lie about me.

If you care about harmony, I suggest you stop being so biased.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just not interested in your fallings out with people - that's your problem. The school playground doesn't interest me in the slightest. What I'm spending my limited time on worrying about is the current huge US naval build up off the Iranian coast and what may happen next. Suggest you do the same and get the message out about false-flag ops to the masses. Look forward - not back!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:

First you say that I made attacks on David Icke and 'conveniently irretrievable':
Abandoned Ego wrote:
And This newly discovered open mindedness incidentally strike me as a far departure from much of the vitreol ( now conveniently irretrievable) that you posted about him and folks like him in my debut upon this forum.

Then you go on to quote a load of nonsense which is neither vitreolic, irretrievable nor about David Icke.

You are doing your utmost to either misunderstand me or misrepresent me.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:

Why would you wish to save his money ?

Because he is my friend? And because by watching it I realised that it was not what he was expecting either - he belived it was going to be a genuine documentary

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
1) If he has seen it, can he not see that it is obviously a fake?

What do you mean, a fake ?

Not a genuine documentary

Abandoned Ego wrote:
What exactly do you mean by that ? Its a movie. Icke knows what it is. How come you seem to think anyone sees it as otherwise ? A movie is a fake ? What else is a movie generally speaking ?

That pretty much depends which side of the Atlantic you are on. In the US, Fahrenheit 911, Supersize Me, Who Killed The Electric Car and countless others were billed using the word 'movie'.

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
2) Does he still endorse this evident fake?

Well, hell, Icke does, so whats your problem with it ?

This is not a David Icke forum, so David Icke's endorsement is not really a relevent defence

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
There is nothing real about this film apart from a street interview in London with David Icke carried out by an actor pretending to be a documentary filmmaker.

And who said there was ? And what do you actually think meanwhile ? No truth - a pile of nonsense ?

Its a movie isnt it ?

You obviously did not read the quotes from their promotion which I posted

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
I don't necessarily believe everything that David Icke says. As far as his beliefs are concerned, I am an unashamed fence-sitter. But it concerns me that as somebody whose beliefs about 9/11 are so closely allied with the 9/11 Truth Movement, he is subjected to such discredit and then somehow seduced into promoting his own hanging on his website.

Who hung him exactly, other than you , by your inept interpretation of exactly what this MOVIE is ???????

Actually, if you look at the other forums discussing this you will see that they're in a lynchin' mood. I have said that I think David's involvement is quite innocent.

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
Even though it is so obviously fake I sat through it waiting for one glimmer of authenticity.

What is fake ? Its a * movie. Its NOT a documentary. Get it ? What exactly are you saying here ?

It is not a real documentary as it purports to be. Read the promotional quotes in the previous quote.

Abandoned Ego wrote:
flamesong wrote:
The bottom line for me is that it is impossible to make convincing fakes because actors are lying when they speak their lines and most people have bullshít detectors built in to our sensory system.

Well that wouldnt be because they actually ARE actors would it ?

Remember flame, its a MOVIE see.

Yes, they ARE actors - so why are they not CREDITED?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
I'm just not interested in your fallings out with people - that's your problem. The school playground doesn't interest me in the slightest. What I'm spending my limited time on worrying about is the current huge US naval build up off the Iranian coast and what may happen next. Suggest you do the same and get the message out about false-flag ops to the masses. Look forward - not back!

Really? Sorry, I must have misunderstood you!

Justin wrote:

In peace,

Justin

I think you are only interested in seeing one side of the coin - I don't see any evidence of you criticising Pikey for posting false allegations. Care to post a link to such criticism of yours!

Your suggestion of not looking back is a little incongruous on a 9/11 Truth forum, is it not?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what about the following from the Truthseeker TV promotion of this product:

http://www.truthseekertv.com/about.html

'TruthSeeker TV will be an all new Reality Show that dares to go where other shows fear to tread'.
My italics.

'During the course of each episode our truth seeker cameras will embark on a journey to get to the bottom of some of the many mysteries that haunt our popular unconscious.'
My italics.

'The Truthseeker TV Mission Statement:

It is the stated purpose of this Reality TV series to go where other Investigators are too afraid to go. We will not stop until the truth is revealed. there is no politician too intimidating, no power broker we are fearful of, no organization too frightening. Our fact finding missions will not be commercialized or watered down. We will knock on any door, climb through any window, crawl through any underground, and infiltrate any area to bring you, the people, the truth. Our cameras and the people running them have NO FEAR. There is no one (human or not) that will stand in our way. Disinformation be damned. Let the truth prevail!'

http://www.truthseekertv.com/contact.html

'Two years ago this website announced that Truthseeker TV (TTV) was coming to television. Our first episode, “The Brandon Corey Story”, chronicled* the bizarre story of a man who went looking for the truth and came back with evidence that linked Vice President Dick Cheney to secret societies, Bohemian Grove and Satanists.'

*chronicle [definition] noun. An extended account in prose or verse of historical events, sometimes including legendary material, presented in chronological order and without authorial interpretation or comment.

There is every suggestion that even if this is a dramatisation (and they have made many suggestions that it is not a dramatisation), it is based on facts. There does not seem to be any evidence of the existence of any of the characters in this film.

And what about this from their main page, right in the middle of the spiel about this film:
“The New World Order are in a war against the free people of this planet, it’s all part of their terror storm.”
--Alex Jones (with the following picture)

Whilst this may be genuine quote from Alex Jones (probably promoting his own film, Terrorstorm), do you think that Alex Jones would have agreed to this quote being used to endorse this?:
http://www.truthseekertv.com/index.html (scroll down)

Check out the file name of the Alex Jones image, special_alex_everything_tb.jpg
This image was lifted from Alex's website from an old page advertising a special DVD package.

Don't you think he might be a little reticent to put his name to some of these topics:

Alien Implants
Are they real? Who has them? Is the government in on it? Join us, as we travel with the world's leading Alien Implant remover, and meet some very famous people who can prove that they are being tracked by extra-terrestrials.

September 11th
Many say the tragic events of 9/11 were allowed to happen. But why? Who knew? You might be very surprised to learn that our government has surpressed some "hot" information. Why? (This Episode is dedicated to the families who lost their loved ones on that terrible day.)

Are You An Alien?
You might be an Alien and not even know it. Dr. Troy Sharppe M.D., spends his days travelling the globe, scanning for AWM's (Aliens without memory.)

Who Shot JFK?
A tired subject? We think NOT! TruthSeeker TV has found new credible evidence that suggests that JFK was murdered by . . .
(Let's just say some very non-human entities are in the house!)

Sex Cults of California
Normal neighborhoods. Normal folks. A seemingly ordinary man with a seemingly ordinary life also happens to be a vivacious New Age Guru who is sleeping his way to "Paradise".

End Times
The Mayan Calendar ends at 2012. The Bible's book of Revelation is ringing true. Are we done for?

Ghostbusters
Real life ghost hunters have just been contracted by the Federal Government to exterminate dead people. And you'll never guess where some of them are living.

Project X6
The Greatest Conspiracy Theory Never Told. Wake Up America!!! Before it's too late.

Underground Bases
Non - Humans are definitely in the house and we are not afraid to go down there and show you.

Mind Control
You are not free, you just think you are. Our undercover cameras will bring you into the facility that manufactures the victims that carry out the establishments "dirty work".
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can we move on now!

Probably a good idea: quick ref here though

Quote:
What really fascinated me though was why the company behind the film, TruthseekerTV had their premises ransacked and the stuff taken!

"if they really had" is more the Q I would ask: I'm voting "bullsh*t"

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you.

Shouldn't you other rascals be too busy cutting CD's of 911 Mysteries to deliver to the local populace of Brighton at the december meeting to still be banging on in this negative, divisive, wrist-slittingly tedious fashion??

Answers by diamond cutter on a strip of trinitite!!!!

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey mate,

Take a step back and look at how your post comes across to other, new people to this group!!

Stop being divisive.

My friend, go cut some CDs and post them in your neighborhood!!!

Why you people scrapping about nonsense??

Answers by diamond cutter on a strip of trinitite!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: