FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon11Dec - BRIGHTON - Loose Change & 911 event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melmoth
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Mon11Dec - BRIGHTON - Loose Change & 911 event Reply with quote

HI ALL, IVE BOOKED A VENUE CALED THE PRINCE ALBERT, TRAFALGAR STREET, BRIGHTON FOR 11TH DECEMBER THIS YEAR TO DO A SHOWING OF LOOSE CHANGE 2. WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE LOCAL MP AND MEP TO ATTEND AND IT WOULD BE WICKED TO SEE AS MANY SUPPORTERS THERE AS POSSIBLE.

PEACE

BEN

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Brighton!

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The viewing of Loose Change is a great idea. How many people does the venue hold?

Before/after the meeting, lets galvanize all those people, divide Brighton into postal areas and put a free CD copy of the movie (or perhaps 911 Mysteries) with an explanatory flyer through the door of every home, church, police station, fire station, social centre, school, college etc in town.

Lets put posters over the bridges of all the major routes in the area.

Then when we are finished, we do the next big population centre.

Thats the way we do it....

...if we actually want to do it that is.

As far as I can see, this group is an inward-looking squabble of lazy bs merchants who can't agree on the colour of sh*te!! You're starting to make me think this is a government-run effort here!!!

Let's give ourselves a bit of a reality check and get some real progress going!!

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Call to Action Reply with quote

Beelzebub wrote:

Quote:
Before/after the meeting, lets galvanize all those people, divide Brighton into postal areas and put a free CD copy of the movie (or perhaps 911 Mysteries) with an explanatory flyer through the door of every home, church, police station, fire station, social centre, school, college etc in town.

Lets put posters over the bridges of all the major routes in the area.

Then when we are finished, we do the next big population centre.

Thats the way we do it....

...if we actually want to do it that is.

As far as I can see, this group is an inward-looking squabble of lazy bs merchants who can't agree on the colour of sh*te!! You're starting to make me think this is a government-run effort here!!!

Let's give ourselves a bit of a reality check and get some real progress going!!

Hey Beelzebub, whilst I might be prepared to acknowledge that this forum does indeed attract a lot of contributors with 'ideas', how about replacing all the Let's & We's in your recent submission, with 'I will'.

Surely this would be the perfect way to counter the observation that this forum appears to comprise, "... an inward-looking squabble of lazy bs merchants who can't agree on the colour of sh*te!!"

Actions most definitely speak louder than words!

Ian R. Crane
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Us and Them

That's an interesting response Ian, though not entirely unexpected.

You and I
What you might have written instead, my erstwhile text analyst, is that you will join me in Brighton, pledging by your own fair hand to outdo me in my individual effort to provide the local populace with 500 copies of 911 Mysteries (and accompanying explanatory flyer) delivered direct to their doors.

I
I will be there doing this.

You
You might further have added that you would use your exalted position to rally the rest of the troops to outdo each other in a veritable seaside saturation of 911 Awareness.

You might even have volunteered to assist in delivering the logistics of such an undertaking.

But instead you perfectly encapsulated the point I was making with some 'you-we-I' wordplay nonsense.

Yours and Mine
Maybe you need to lose the negativity and get a bit of a 'wriggle on', 'cos with the 'movement's(???) current effort stalling at a few self-aggrandising meetings a year, your squad of navel-gazing ladyboys are falling far short of attaining the results my descendents require of Me/You/Us and Them.

Us and Them
Maybe you want to delete this message and your response to my previous post and put in a more positive response, one that might be a step towards getting people doing this sort of thing across the country??

'Cos after all we're not like ordinary men.........

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Us and Them

That's an interesting response Ian, though not entirely unexpected.

You and I
What you might have written instead, my erstwhile text analyst, is that you will join me in Brighton, pledging by your own fair hand to outdo me in my individual effort to provide the local populace with 500 copies of 911 Mysteries (and accompanying explanatory flyer) delivered direct to their doors.

I
I will be there doing this.

You
You might further have added that you would use your exalted position to rally the rest of the troops to outdo each other in a veritable seaside saturation of 911 Awareness.

You might even have volunteered to assist in delivering the logistics of such an undertaking.

But instead you perfectly encapsulated the point I was making with some 'you-we-I' wordplay nonsense.

Yours and Mine
Maybe you need to lose the negativity and get a bit of a 'wriggle on', 'cos with the 'movement's(???) current effort stalling at a few self-aggrandising meetings a year, your squad of navel-gazing ladyboys are falling far short of attaining the results my descendents require of Me/You/Us and Them.

Us and Them
Maybe you want to delete this message and your response to my previous post and put in a more positive response, one that might be a step towards getting people doing this sort of thing across the country??

'Cos after all we're not like ordinary men.........

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Available Resources Reply with quote

Hi Beelzebub,

I'm so pleased to learn that you will be in Brighton supporting the guys who have initiated this event. I would undoubtedly be in attendance at this and many other 9/11 events around the country, as would a number of other commited campaigners, if only we had the resources to do so.

We all do what we can within the limitations of available resources.

I did give a presentation in Lewes titled '9/11 - The Truth?' on September 5th and I know that there were some people from the Brighton area at that event. Hopefully, some of these people will be with you on Dec 11th. At least one person thought that the evening was worthwhile, the following was posted on this forum by The Watcher:
Quote:
I took a trip down to Lewes last night to see the Chairman of the 9/11 Truth Campaign give a talk. The Lewes group put on a great show; something like 200 people, most looking absolutely gob-smacked at what Ian Crane was presenting. The slide show he has put together is f*"%ing amazing. I can't believe how much he got through in an hour and a half. Perhaps a bit too much for one or two in the audience who definitely had their world rocked. His handling of the Q&A was brilliant; although he almost got into a bit of hot water when he mentioned freemasonry in the US but he came back well, demonstrating a real depth of knowledge. I got back home and checked out a few things that Ian talked about and everything checked out.

Why isn't this bloke giving this talk in every town in the country?

...and I didn't even pay him (or her?) to write the review!

For future reference, there is a small but growing group of speakers who are ready to make themselves available for any group looking to organise a public 9/11 Truth event. In addition to David Shayler, Annie Machon and myself, there is Ian Henshall (author of 9/11 revealed - who I believe is based in Brighton), Andrew Johnson (member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth) and Calum Douglas, an Oxford Brookes Engineering Undergraduate, who gave an excellent presentation in Oxford earlier this month.

Meanwhile, the key to seeding and growing the grassroots of this campaign is undoubtedly to encourage and support people in taking local initiative.... and if everyone who submits posts loaded with 'we should', followed up with reports on what they have actually done, the Campaign would be in great shape!

I wish you every success for the Brighton event.

Ian R. Crane
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

I'm not so pleased with your defensive response, Ian.

Maybe you might want to stop being precious and look at the big picture.

If it takes 5 years to raise a crowd of a few hundred Unwasheds at the DRG event, at what distant point in time do you anticipate tipping the balance of awareness in the general populace??

Of the following, which do imagine would be more effective in raising public awareness?.....

200 Soapdodgers watching LC2 in Brighton.

...or

200 Soapdodgers each posting 500 CDs of 911Mysteries and flyers to the locals of Brighton. Then watching LC2.

Or is that not the point??

The key to seeding and growing anything is to remember that when time is at a premium and the soil infertile then laying turf is undoubtedly quicker.

Assisting in promoting a larger, more integrated effort would cost you the same amount of time as negative emailing.

From from being loaded with 'we shoulds' Ian, my initial post, as closer examination would inform you, contained none.

I have funds to get you to Brighton.

Come and post some CDs.

Otherwise, what's it got to do with you anyway? You're not the movement, you're just in it.

The Reality-based Community

ianrcrane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB wrote:
Quote:
....You're not the movement, you're just in it.

You are so right.

I wish you every success on your mission in Brighton.

Ian R. Crane
tabletaz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: ill do it Reply with quote

Beezel,

I mentioned earlier

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4987&start=15

that I would certainly be up for some leafleting and perhaps a bridge sign.

In Brighton on 11/12?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beezlebush wrote:
If it takes 5 years to raise a crowd of a few hundred Unwasheds at the DRG event, at what distant point in time do you anticipate tipping the balance of awareness in the general populace??

When you, whoever you may be, do something comparable I will take you seriously. Until then I say you are full of it.

Carry on referring to people as ladyboys and generally posting like an over excited schoolboy and you will find your posts deleted.

Oh and you have been where for the last 5 years exactly?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually BB, ignore my last post. I really don't have the time or inclination to squabble with you. A bit more respect for your fellow campaigners would be nice, but you do your thing and I'll do mine.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 TRUTH EVENT IN BRIGHTON 11/12/06 Reply with quote

melmoth wrote:
HI ALL, IVE BOOKED A VENUE CALED THE PRINCE ALBERT, TRAFALGAR STREET, BRIGHTON FOR 11TH DECEMBER THIS YEAR TO DO A SHOWING OF LOOSE CHANGE 2. WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE LOCAL MP AND MEP TO ATTEND AND IT WOULD BE WICKED TO SEE AS MANY SUPPORTERS THERE AS POSSIBLE.

PEACE

BEN

Congratulations Melmoth/Ben.

Are you in touch with existing Brighton area supporters: Fiona P, Tony B, Ian H and the guys in Lewes? If not, IM me and I can put you in touch.

I could come down from London for the evening to support the event and bring a book/DVD stall if you would like.

Please let me know.

Noel
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Introspection and the Perils of Self-importance

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=DAU200 60509&articleId=2412

Ian,

This is my final post on this subject. Then I got to move on.

You made two posts 10 minutes apart. They represented completely different points of view on the same issue??

You know Ian mate, I was wrong to accuse your forum members of being unable to agree on the colour of sh*te. Especially when you can't even agree with yourself??!!

Just my little joke, mate - don't get all precious again!!

Anyhoo, the first post saw you adopt the 'I'm the Supreme Leader of the Soapdodgers and must be consulted' nonsense that I was attempting to councel you against in my postings.

The second displayed the magnanimous, 'I'm far too busy saving the world' to post here approach.

Yet post you did. Negatively. You could have deleted them and replaced them with something positive as I suggested, but you chose not to.

In fact it took you three posts, some personal abuse towards my good self, threats of censorship of my posting. and some bizarre boasting about your personal 911 accomplishments, references etc, before you felt restored enough to actually agreed with what I was telling you along along.....

...which is you just need to learn to keep your nose out my business and get on with your own!!! If I want to try to drum up CD posters in Brighton, you got to try to understand that its feckall to do with you sweetheart. Just because you're not consulted doesn't make an idea bad. Instead of threatening to censor my post by deletion, why did you not just take some time first to think about what you wanted to say i.e that you agree with me and that 'you will henceforth 'do your thing and I'll do mine'. Then you wouldn't have needed to take time out of your busy schedule to annoy me.

Being a leading member of a group may feel nice. Feeling important is important.

But here's another advert for Haliburton to remind me of what is really important.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=MOR200 60302&articleId=2058

On a broader level, regardless the high esteem in which you hold yourself Ian, a bit of honest introspection would alert you to the fact that 5 years to raise a few hundred people of dubious personal hygiene to the odd meeting (sorry guys - just my poor humour), is not enough.

Get a wriggle on!!

The Reality-Based Community

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tabletz,

Good job!!

I went to your site last night after you posted and had a look at your stuff.

Am going to download some of it for me and Ian for Brighton!!!

rgrds

Very Happy

tabletaz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: good luck Reply with quote

Glad to have assisted. Hope this helps.

For anyone else interested the leaflets are available at tabletaz.blog.com. Print out a copy and then photocopy.

Good luck to everybody on this forum. Dont let the barstards get you down!
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Who the f*ck is Beezlebush? Reply with quote

Who is Beezlebush?

Let's take a look at the profile of this obnoxious specimen.

Registers with this Forum on July 16 but it's another two months before the first post on September 22, when he offers to provide editorial in response to TTWSU3's proposal to establish a Truth Newspaper. With what credentials exactly?

No further presence until one week later on september 29; a couple of posts proposing the distribution of 911 Mysteries in Clare Short's Ladywood constituency and as a follow up to Melmoth's initiative to screen Loose Change II in Brighton on Dec 11th.

So far so good.

Monday October 30th was a big day for Beezlebush with 10 posts (although a couple of these were double posts so he would appear to have some difficulty controlling his index finger). In case anyone missed any of his posts, he repeats ad nauseum that he plans to produce & distribute 500 copies of 911 Mysteries in the Brighton area in the aftermath of the Dec 11th meeting.

OK, good on yer Beezlebush; but then you descend to the depths of criticising Ian Crane & Ian Neal, two of the most significant players in the UK 9/11 Truth Campaign. It's not their fault that the vast majority of UK residents prefer to remain oblivious to the deceptions being perpetrated. WTF have you contributed to date? As Ian Neal rightly asks, "...you have been where for the past 5 years?"

Tuesday Oct 31st produces three further posts, two of which appear to confuse recent posts by the two Ian's (Crane & Neal). A bit too quick to get off another rant perhaps?

As for your apparent fixation with the use of the term 'Ladyboys', are we to assume that you yourself are perhaps a frequent visitor to certain Thai Bars on the Amsterdam canals?

Why the fixation with 9/11 Mysteries? It may be that it's the only film you have seen but my guess is that the constant reference has deeper implications.

BB, if (and it's a big IF), you actually show up in Brighton, introduce yourself to Melmoth and Xmasdale and produce the 500 DVD's for them to confirm you have delivered on your oft repeated commitment, I will be the first to take my hat off to you.

Until such time as you demonstrate your commitment and conviction to the cause, I suggest that you shut the f*ck up.

My money is on you being a sad ar*sh*le, with no more intention of showing yourself in Brighton than you have of disclosing your true identity on this forum.

Take your ladyboy b*ll*cks elsewhere.

The Watcher
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, Ha!! i love you guys.

Watcher, why don't you attempt some critical analysis on your own posts. Most of them have been abusive nonsense aimed at various people. I was, as is my right, telling Ian Neale to perhaps try to post positively, not negatively and to keep mind his own business. He wrote me first. Perhaps as his mother you can reinforce that message for him.

The essence of what I said was that 5 years is along time to stay such a small movement, that this forum is a bit insular and petty and that a couple of hundred people posting 500 cds each in Brighton would help raise awareness better than the same heads watching fils they've already seen.

Now whether that movie be 911 mysteries (see, did you hear him? - he said 911 mysteries again, mum - its those deeper implications) or any another movie is not so important. DRG and, I believe, Steven Jones both mention 911 Mysteries as being the best movie of this type, however. I agree. LC2 is grand too.

Bring 500 of whichever movie you want, mate. That'll make 1500, what with me and Ian Neale. Xmas and the other bloke would make 2500. With Tabeletaz posters and 500 cds that would be 3000. You starting to see how that could work? What about you Ian Neale? You getting it?

You mentioned lady boys as many times as I did. You swore and were abusive too. I'm guessing that in the interests of a balanced approach, Ian Neale's mum is going to feel compelled to warn you about your posts or cut them till you can be retrained to adopt a more positive, less abusive mindset. Eh Ian??

Ian Crane, bless him, I said nothing negative about him (intentionally). I don't know who any of the others are. Including you and Ian Neale's mum.

I am not going to post on this subject again, so dry your eyes and keep out of my face.

Look at this, though. Perhaps you too need repurposing:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=DEN200 50506&articleId=159

Tumbongo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*BUMP*

Melmoth and myself will be in town on saturday handing out flyers and whatnot

If anyone is in the area and wants to help out then please get in touch

cheers!

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tumbongo

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with this event - Brighton should be a natural for a bit of 911 truth!

Dave was originally asked to speak at this public meeting. The usual format: film, talk, questions. His appearance has now been cancelled. Of course, that's cool as it's down to local groups who know the area and what will turn the audience on.

But as it's Brighton, I'm just wondering if I detect the fell hand of our little anarchist friends? Beezlebush, anything you want to say? Had any nice pies lately??

azrael23
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one melmoth...

Shame I was at uni. Rolling Eyes

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: The Pie Who Never Loved Me Reply with quote

Annie - just saw your message about Brighton, pies, etc.

I had nothing to do with David being cancelled in Brighton. And to think I bought his dvd too!!

Your tone is a bit spooky though and has frightened me.

I guess that on balance if you are on the side of good, you can do a lot more good than me. If you are on the side of bad I would not want you to spend time worrying on me - I like to sleep at night.

For that reason, I have now retired from nine eleven duties with immediate effect (27/dec/06 at 11.38pm) - due to a fear of your being still employed by The Man and / or deciding to have me poisoned by pie or done over by some other nefarious means for pi**ing you off.

I trust you find that acceptable and will inform anyone else who needs to know.

I certainly do not want any longdrawn correspondence with M15, retired or otherwise. Nor do I want a car accident, etc etc...should anyone be sufficiently at a loose end to want to arrange it. Funnily enough, I have kinda gone off pies too.

For the record - I am no anarchist. Rather, I am keen for a full, supeona-empowered investigation of 911 to take place, in accordance with the views of many of the families who had people killed that day, which I think would show it was an inside job.

Additionally, I kinda want to hear about things like Depleted Uranium weaponry on the news and be able to trust things are being done properly to sort it out.

If you still work for M15, I'd also like to point out that in recent polls, more than half of Americans thought the US administration lied about 911. So that does not make me an anarchist!! However, I have hung no posters, nor flyposted nor leafletted anyone - if that is the distinction you are making.

I felt this forum is too slow-motion to do much about informing people and was perhaps being managed to ensure that its size and impact remained small.

Whatever the case, as I say, I 100% guarantee I have retired from commenting anywhere outwith family and friends about any issue relating to these subjects.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
But as it's Brighton, I'm just wondering if I detect the fell hand of our little anarchist friends?

Why would anarchists possibly object to David Shayler speaking on this or any other matter?

Everytime he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it - quite frankly we need the entertainment!
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Beezlebush

Sorry, didn't mean to spook you! The pies are a long story, and a bit of a joke really. There's some anarchists based down in Brighton who threw a pie in Dave's face straight after he was given an award for services to protect civil liberties by an organisation called Privacy International. The award was given to him a few years ago, when he was enmeshed in his court case, and it was about the only good thing to happen to him that year. Then these jolly japesters thought they would make a brave political point by doing that to him before running off.

This group still seems to have it in for him, and there seems to be a concerted campaign to blacken his name on the internet, perhaps to undermine his current work for 911 truth. So I was just wondering if this had informed the Brighton group's decision. Obviously not, so sorry.

Please keep up the good work in whatever way you feel most comfortable.

Regards

Annie

PS I hope you enjoyed the DVD.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

But as it's Brighton, I'm just wondering if I detect the fell hand of our little anarchist friends? Beezlebush, anything you want to say? Had any nice pies lately??

Annie you know why your appearance at this event was cancelled, and its got nothing to do with what you have written here (AKAIK) and everything to do with not replying to me about the event. It was very disappointing although I understand as you are very busy etc.
Really saddens me to read what you've written...

Perhaps this thread put a spanner in the works? Perhaps that ties into what you wrote? I wish i'd seen it before now.
The thread starter was ?confused? when he made this thread - he found the venue because i specifically asked on our forum (in September) for a place to hold an event with you and Dave but then (after you'd agreed to the 11th) he just decided to show Loose Change without consulting any of us/made this thread and one on our forum. We had sorted this out with him somewhat but then you didnt reply to me in November...

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike

Actually, I genuinely didn't know why the event had been cancelled - all I was aware of was that it had changed from a talk/film/gig to just a film.

But there is a fringe anarchist group in Brighton which keeps attacking Dave and, having seen the tone of some of the posts on this thread gratuitously attacking both Ian Crane and Ian Neal for not doing enough for this movement (!), I made a possible connection and then a rather facetious comment. So, I'm sorry for that. But I certainly wasn't involved in the abusive posts in the majority of this thread.

Anyway, I've had a look back over our PMs about this event, and I did say the 11th was a definite date in the diary. There was one message I missed when I was travelling, where you asked whether we would need a B&B and whether Short Changed would be ready. But there were certainly no messages explaining a mix-up because one person in Brighton had unilaterally decided to show only LC2. The next communication from you just said that only a film would be shown, so I asked if you would still need technical support. According to the records, that's it, ed.

I would say that I am quite often on the road, and when I'm home my computer fails to work on an almost daily basis - which is why I gave you my mobile number to contact me on. Perhaps we should have another crack at this, and please CALL me to get it sorted!

Regards

Annie

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Annie,

I didnt realize you had pc problems nor did i see this thread until recently.
I knew you were very busy though and when you didnt reply for a few weeks i had to make a decision. Ive got your mobile from your pm at end of November and will keep it for the future.
You did confirm the date for the 11th quite a long time before this thread was started i know that. Theres a long thread on our forum (now moderated) where this was all discussed excitedly.
Everyone involved has very little money and if we set an entry at £1 (as a couple of members wanted to do) i was worried we wouldnt have very much to pay you with and couldnt cover travel and hotel ourselves. This would be embarrassing and was the pm i was referring to.
Im of the opinion that you should both be paid for what you do (at the very least to cover expenses) although im sure you quite often arent.
I didnt pm you about the 'mixup' as this was sorted out eventually but i started to wonder if that was a connection after what you said about this fringe group.
With all the chaos in this world they choose some 'funny' targets for their 'activism'.

Anyway, I shall have a look around for another venue if you're up for that. I'll let you know (by phone!) if/when i find somewhere. Sorry to air all this here, I'll pm/mail/phone ya in future.

All the Best

Mike

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an awful lot of bad communication going on here
I've been frequently exasperated and infuriated, and to be sure also guilty of it, myself
Have we got some central repository of information we can refer to and contribute to, whilst doing our own autonomous thing?

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beezlebush wrote:

The essence of what I said was that 5 years is along time to stay such a small movement, that this forum is a bit insular and petty and that a couple of hundred people posting 500 cds each in Brighton would help raise awareness better than the same heads watching fils they've already seen.

Hey Beezlebush,

We need more people with such enthusiasm and keen DVD copying talents as yourself. We have a few things planned for the coming months and will have a few hundred dvd's each but more will be needed!
Join the Brighton forum if you are interested.
Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: