FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Brandon Corey Story & Cheney
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flame and Pikey...

Get over it, already!!

Get a room!!

GTF!!!

....or get to Brighton with 500 CDs of 911 Mysteries and some flyers.....

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beezlebush wrote:
Flame and Pikey...

Get over it, already!!

Get a room!!

GTF!!!

Hey, I am a little tired of people who have not experienced the effects of these lies telling me to get over it!

Somebody who makes allegations like these ought to be able to back them up with evidence. And when they are proven to be wrong (as a forum administrator has), they ought to have the maturity and decency to admit their mistakes and apologise.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Beezlebush wrote:
Flame and Pikey...

Get over it, already!!

Get a room!!

GTF!!!

Hey, I am a little tired of people who have not experienced the effects of these lies telling me to get over it!

Somebody who makes allegations like these ought to be able to back them up with evidence. And when they are proven to be wrong (as a forum administrator has), they ought to have the maturity and decency to admit their mistakes and apologise.

True.

but then if ought counted for naught, then wishes would be horses and life would already be about the solution offered in this:

Quote:
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, 'Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride ...' And we ... kill those people. Ha ha, 'Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because – it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

t'aint so though

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....so why not correspond with each other by private email till you reach an understanding....

...then share the good news on the forum.....or in Brighton as we go door to door posting 911mysteries to the populace??

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'll just pop down to Brighton, where, as it happens the MP for Blackpool South lives!

You are evidently unaware of Pikey's no private message policy.

And I did try to pass on the good news to him via private message that the forum administrator had proved that I was not responsible for posting using the alias spun - as Pikey maintains - but the reply was less than comprehensible.
Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong, I couldn't give a monkey's g'nadbag about Pikey, his emailling preferences and whether or not you both get on.

For all I know you could both be the same person

Pop to Brighton. Why wouldn't you?? Is your participation affecting cvhange to the future of your country/planet dependent on whether or not it takes place within walking diatance of your house?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Bill Hicks: It's just a ride...

Yes, Bill Hicks, thanks for the reminder. I'm a big fan.

Regardless of what people may have been led to believe, I believe that the truth will conquer all - and that although I have had to tolerate the nonsense circulated about me, I knew the truth of the situation. The definitive proof has now emerged and it is has set me free. An enormous weight was lifted from me. But like the smell of a rotten fish it will linger so long as the accusations are repeated and the person who made them cannot bring himself to account.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beezlebush wrote:
Flamesong, I couldn't give a monkey's g'nadbag about Pikey, his emailling preferences and whether or not you both get on.

For all I know you could both be the same person

Pop to Brighton. Why wouldn't you?? Is your participation affecting cvhange to the future of your country/planet dependent on whether or not it takes place within walking diatance of your house?

I don't consider distance an object when there is something at the destination.

As was said about the Giant's Causeway, 'Worth seeing but not worth going to see'.

You seem to have taken a leaf out of Pikey's book of peek-a-boo analysis, that because you don't know me and what I do and have done you can make assumptions about me. Just because I don't travel a hundred or so miles to make anonymous posts under an assumed name as Pikey likes to believe does not mean that I haven't travelled considerable distances for the right purposes.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your position Flamesong: in fact I'm in it myself, still, becuase I'm rather hated by a certain clique on a certain forum (obviously not Illusions) for pawning abuse and agenda munching, and if a situation requires me to go out on my own, I do it, becuase courage and speaking the truth is what is important. There's no "final victory" over obsessive personalities on an internet forum

The facts are though, that unless one has access to moderator buttons we are all in a debating bearpit and have to accept that there are some minds that will never change their POV and some unconcious loyalties that will never be broken. Its understanding this that led myself and LBC to establish the principles of tolerance and acceptance on which Illusions has been built so succesfully.

Personally I find it sad that people need to distract themselves from communicating with those who havnt heard the info we are dedicated to getting out, and helping fellow activists instead of obsessing over "whose been a campaigner longer" and "whose done the most campaigning" and jazz like that: becuase thats all it is: jazz. Otherwise known as egoic catharsis. But I accept that they do, don't judge people too harshly for it, and I accept the reality of the imbalance that inevitably comes as a result. I've been over to Mark Thomas forum today and read through some of the mess that Ally got himself into, for example, and its the level headed campaigners who have to sort out the mess afterwards, or abandon an approach as a bad job.

However, and heres a truth, what we fight, we become, and the fact's are that the more you protest about the situation, the more noise is generated, and the more the impartial observer can't tell the difference, and decides everyone is as bad as each other. Believe you me it took me some frustrating and painful experiance before I learned that. I hope you can take that on board

As campaigners for truth, even if we really f*cking hate each other, we have to get along, or have the likes of the JREF'ers rubbing their hands in glee and what sad cases "troothseekers" are: and the only way to do that is to master emotional turmoil inside ourselelves: free will dictates that we cant do that for anyone else, and at the end of the day, its the individuals qualities that shine through

And of course, these words apply to everybody, most especially me Cool

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand you guys

Why not all forget your differences, each get 500 cds of 911mysteries each and come to the Brighton meet, hand them out, talk to people, etc.

Beezlebush
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand you guys

Why not all forget your differences, each get 500 cds of 911mysteries each and come to the Brighton meet, hand them out, talk to people, etc.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if theres ever a lesson to be learned here its watch/read/check out something before you recommend it to anyone.

Thumbs Up
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought i'd point something out here. Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but i was damned if i was going to go through the waffle that this post degenerated in to.

On the issue of whether or not this is a fake documentary, and what the intentions of its creators are, the following is taken from their own website;

Quote:
This movie might just be that…a movie, a fiction!!! But it obviously portrays truths,…truths that some people don’t want us to see.

To find this quote click on the 'view trailer' link and scroll to about two/thirds down the page after the still of the 'changing eyes'.

I think it is a bit much to be attacking its producers for harming 'the movement'. How can it if it so obviously a work of fiction and admitted to be as such? Remember that John McCain docu-drama (i forget its name)? Why aren't people attacking that?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the thread on Conspiracy Central:

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?showtopic=2931

You can see how the wording has changed over the past few days.

And there are plenty of quotes from their pages which still seem designed to give the impression that this was a documentary.

You might also like to check out this from 3rd September (well before any of this controversy started):

http://www.they-live.com/2006/09/03/seeking-the-truth-about-truthseeke r-tv

in which the author says:

'The reason? They wanted to know if I would be interested in advertising their new movie- a documentary in which Icke is featured.'

To me, the kindest thing I can say about the way this has been advertised is that it is ambiguous - and that is being generous. It is misleading and I believe intentionally so.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was no mention of this being a fictional scripted movie until it was released and the backlash began and they got bombarded with hate mail.

this was about money, and they made a lot of it in pre sales with the old hype tactic. now its damage limitation
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: DVD label Reply with quote

My mate ordered a copy of this DVD and it arrived today.

I have scanned the disc and uploaded it here so that readers can judge for themselves what this product claims to be, regardless what it might now say on the cover and all the changes now made to the website and marketing.

BrandonCoreyDisc.jpg
 Description:
The Brandon Corey Story DVD
 Filesize:  32.58 KB
 Viewed:  118 Time(s)

BrandonCoreyDisc.jpg

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the DVD menu:

BrandonCoreyScreen.jpg
 Description:
The Brandon Corey Storey DVD menu screengrab
 Filesize:  40.51 KB
 Viewed:  106 Time(s)

BrandonCoreyScreen.jpg

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the above images of the DVD menu and the disc itself both clearly stating that this is a documentary, David Icke continues to assert that it was marketed as a 'movie' and has sent out numerous 'newsletters' of damage limitation.

I have e-mailed him and Pamela with the above images and berated him for supplying Truthseeker TV (sic) with his mailing list (they sent out promotional messages using a unique spam trap e-mail address which was only given to David Icke's list manager). I have also berated them for their apparently deliberately ambiguous promotion.

This issue, on top of the regular flurry of advertising packed e-mails I receive from David Icke which masquerade as newsletters, prompted me to ask that I be removed from his mailing list. Four requests down the line and I am still receiving stuff which my e-mail client and POP server both rightly recognise as spam. Has anybody any idea how to stop this.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://p4.forumforfree.com/truthseeker-tv-grovels-vt2546-laidbackchat. html extra info there

Good luck with the mailing list Alf, its a running joke that no-one ever gets off the damn thing!

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why these two images are not nailing the lie that this was promoted as a 'movie'. Is the word 'documentary' in magic pixels that only I can see? If so, does that mean this thread is going to be another sacrifice to NPT?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nailed as far as I'm concerned, and I reckon for everyone whose taken an interest in the matter at Illusions as well. But I can't be that bothered to keep flogging the issue: truthseeker TV has made nothing out of me, and word is the scheme has backfired horribly on them.

What the episode has shown is that the real truthseeking community is a hell of a lot more astute than these clowns banked on, and personally i'm delighted by that result. Icke dropped himself in the cack of course, but thats Icke for you, he's done it before and it won't be the last time

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icke dropping himself in the keek does seem to be a running theme, making me wander whether he might be a strawman, giving out good info but displayed in a shoddy discreditable way, as to have all his good research burned someday, and involvement in projects like this only go to feed my suspicions Confused
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderson

Will you take part in the 911 Truth March
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be into that! I'm based in Edinburgh, I'd prefer to do it by bike though, already heard another voice this preferance, could maybe do a double hitter cycle crew and walking group, are you thinking of getting venues in each port of call to do talks/screenings of terrrorstorm/9/11 mystreies/loose change etc, be good to highlight that its not just 9/11 (although thats the most blatant example of false flag terrorism, with most info to dismantle the official storey) but 7/7 and Madrid, and Bali, and the D.C. sniper and the riechtag, and the maine, and pearl Harbour , and , and , and. Anti tyrany, disclosing false flag terror, pro freedom, anti fascism, could be wider banners, but yea maybe 9/11 truth gives people an actual direct indication of what we're trying to say, sorry just thinking out loud here Idea
Anyway setus3, do you have an opinion on Icke? Were you a supporter, who's faiths been shaken by the Brandon Corey thing? I still think much of his research into the ancient world/aliens and bloodlines is legit. But I'm thinking he might be there to put it out in a manner that it might be disbeieved, and debunked with the style and tactics used, along with sketchy witneses like arizona wilder.
Here's an article by a guy who helped Icke on the biggest secret, and was with him about much of what he's saying, but became concerned about some witnesses he was siting http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54
Interesting stuff, we gotta be ready for further attacks on the truth campaign, and it may well be that they will come through the leading lights of the truth movement, giving out disinfo, it being debunked, and all the good research they've done being flung out with them. Just like Icke has said before "babies and bathwater", this may be what is being done with shayler and the No planes argument, Icke his indignant style and involvement with this poopseekertv piece of * Brandon Corey. Be good to get your take on it all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: