FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Discussion' between Andy and Ally
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why, because it exposes the damage you cause to the movement?
Kier
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is, isn't it, Ally? Would you rather talk by pm - or are you seriously never going to speak to me again? Were you really offended by what I said? Have you forgotten how rude you were being about a friend of mine, thinking it was Andyb from here? Did I go ballistic over that at you, even though it made me annoyed? I think I didn't. If you want to talk reasonably, then I'm prepared to talk to you. I've got no personal issue with you, Ally.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kier wrote:
Have you forgotten how rude you were being about a friend of mine, thinking it was Andyb from here? Did I go ballistic over that at you, even though it made me annoyed?

So who's vendatta is it now, seeing as your being rude about me to others, while not even knowing the facts, again.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

as vice-bod of the London wing I'd like to see what people on here think about your campaigning to have my IP address revealed (with success), branding me a racist about 15 times and trying to get me banned from here. nice1.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kier wrote:
It is, isn't it, Ally? Would you rather talk by pm - or are you seriously never going to speak to me again? Were you really offended by what I said? Have you forgotten how rude you were being about a friend of mine, thinking it was Andyb from here? Did I go ballistic over that at you, even though it made me annoyed? I think I didn't. If you want to talk reasonably, then I'm prepared to talk to you. I've got no personal issue with you, Ally.

Same here, sorry for being of the cuff with you.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temporarilly locked while I consult others and get a fuller picture and consult other moderators. Ta

No actually carry on, if you want to. I would advice to try and resolve this by email, but who am I to censor you if you want to conduct this here
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
andyb wrote:

as vice-bod of the London wing I'd like to see what people on here think about your campaigning to have my IP address revealed (with success), branding me a racist about 15 times and trying to get me banned from here. nice1.

when have I tried getting you banned form here, another lie Ally. I said the campaign would be better off without you and I stick by this based on your attitude and aggresiveness towards others.

I did not 'campaign' to have your IP address revealed, it was your obnoxious behaviour and repeated failure to ignore warnings that did that. If you see one post as a campaign, I am again correct that campaign is better off without you.

I called you a racist no more than 5 times and this was because you posted a racist joke. I apologise if you aren't but what do you expect when posting jokes like that?

Kier stated that you had a go about one of her mates a while back thinking it was me. Why the vendatta against me and then claim it is me who started it?

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can lock it as far as I'm concerned. Apologies for the public nature of this argument but one has to defend oneself.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two cents, from what I have read.

Ally joined the forum and didn't read the atmosphere very well. He proceeded to wind up people and make tongue-in-cheek comments. Annoying, but no big deal.

He was then insulted in response.

He replies with more insults.

The situation escalates.

A member of that forum finds online photos of Ally and proceeds to insult his parents.

Another member adds insulting captions to the photos.

Ally, now outnumbered and furious, begins asking for addresses and names of forum members and makes threats.

Noone is in the right here.

From what I can tell the members on that forum do not act with any decency towards those whose opinions differ from their own. One member was even urged to commit suicide by a moderator.

I think this is just a petty issue that has got out of hand and should be forgotten by all involved asap.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think this is just a petty issue that has got out of hand and should be forgotten by all involved asap.

Sound advice, with the proviso that:

When lesson's arnt learned, situation's repeat themselves.

Visiting other forum's to discuss 9/11 Truth is analagous with visiting the home of someone one has never met before: on that basis this "drama" is like losing one's temper and insulting the homeowner repeatedly becuase one doesnt like the wallpaper

Which is very f*cking stupid, and no point feeling hard done by when one is kicked out the door with a punt up the ar*se

Ally had a chance to back out last week but wouldnt leave it alone, and this resulting reaction means we all have to grit our teeth at giving the JREF'ers a free show to crow about (which they will, and make capital of elsewhere), colours peoples reactions negatively about what this forum is about and has set the prospects for getting a clear debate about 9/11 truth on the Mark thomas forum back considerably, thus alienating potential supporters of the campaign in that community

With campaigning like that, we might as well join American Patriots and wave "We Love bush!" flags for all the chance it gives us of getting 9/11 truth out

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is all this doing in Critics' Corner?
All this unpleasantness has nothing to do with any critics, as far as I can see, and should be in your general section. Don't bring your quarrels down here and mess up our little bit of the forum, go away, shoo!
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Which is the cult here? Reply with quote

The 9/11 forum, the Mark Thomas Forum of the NFB?

If one follows logic to its conclusion Ally should be expelled from here if that is the decision of the cult leader, yet it doesn't seem to be happening.

But he is outed on the Mark Thomas forum for being ...racist, posting under several names and his IP address is publically shown.

Does that imply the NFB lot condone practice like this and the Mark Thomas Forum will now be labelled as ...cultist or will the Mark Thomas Forum not be labelled as cultist but acting in a cultist manner?

That still leaves this forum? When will it get its act together and start to act in a cultist manner?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:

I did not 'campaign' to have your IP address revealed

how many times do i have to prove your a lying turd?

Quote:
andyb
Wild Spotty Teenager

861 Posts
Posted - TODAY : 13:28:15

just post the c*nts IP address and be done with it

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one post is not a campaign, if you think it is then your campaigning skills are worse than most had already imagined. I really take no offence to be being called a liar by you, who won't even admit posting their racist joke. What about the offers of cash for memebers addresses so you could 'rip their spines out, or are you going to say that didn't happen either?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
one post is not a campaign, ?

lying again eh andy, want me to dig out the five other requests?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what you like fella, I'm sure the saner memebrs of trhis forum will go and have a look on the Mark Thomas forum and see your behaviour. You are a bigger threat to the campaign than any critic when you act like that. O'hara didn't mention me in his article did he?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I go AFK to do me first TV interview in years and I miss all this!

Hey Ally! How ya doing? Still setting the world on fire I see? Still protesting about the racist joke that never was? Dang, well to be honest you DID edit the post pretty quickly, but not until after I quoted it back atcha the first time, and you see, you can't edit my posts.

I can however find it as its the only time Jim Davidson's been mentioned in that forum afaik, and tbh I did you a diservice. This joke was originally first broadcast by Bernard Manning:

Quote:
Posted - 25/10/2006 : 16:07:44 Show Profile Email Poster Edit Reply Send Private Message Reply with Quote Delete Reply

Quote:
a veiled women knocked on my front door last night but i wouldn't let her in,
instead I talked to her through the letter box to see how she liked it.

Well, now we know who buys Jim Davidson DVD's. Well done mate, really.

So if anyone thinks thats funny
a) Yer a bigot with a nonsense sense of humour
b) Yer 30 years behind the times

To suggest AndyB should step down is shameful. He's done a fantastic job putting the cause forward and he's put up with Thrushmeisters like yerself a lot longer than the rest of us did, remind me again, did we start running the clock against you after your 7th insulting post or your 8th?

Oh and whoever said Mark Thomas pointlessly savage people we disagree with, shame on you! We savage everyone :)
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice racist joke when there isn't a mention of creed or colour? stupid *.

andyb should step down, he's a disgrace to humanity

now run along quietly & go f*ck yourself my friend.
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarily enough, my crusty alter-ego is right. That joke isn't racist taken in a vacuum, as "veiled woman" isn't a race.

BUT

Given the current neocon, newspaper led, fatwah against anyone showing the muslim faith in public, it's not that difficult to see what's meant.

So, only a person well versed in bs sophistry would try to wriggle out of their statement in such a manner.

Ally, grow a pair, take responsibility for your statements. You'll be a better person for it. All this acting like Donald Rumsfeld ("I never said that", "Those people are lying", "That video isn't me") just makes things worse.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was going to include the photograph he added to the post that showed an asian woman in a Niqab but he deleted that post. Unless of course, it was an Aryan supremecist with a couple of black eyes?
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to allys deleted message.

Very sweary it was, I think he must be a really big man to swear like that.

Last edited by Big Gay Ally on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

Posts telling people to go f*ck themselves will be deleted. Failure to respect the forum's principles requesting people to be polite and treat others with respect will result in you being banned. The same applies to those criticising Ally

Ta
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheerz!

Quote:
Why is NFB after you and the Mark Thomas crowd?

I have read most of your posts and appear to be in agreement with them.

For the record, keep up the good work. Dont be cowed by them.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian=toser

Last edited by Ally on Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you worked for the rspca, you've got to get access to those monkeys somehow!

If you don't like the picture, you souldn't have posed for it.

Good of you to point out the link to all those who have missed it so far, though.

(unless you have a very liberal employer, I wouldn't click on it at work though, it's a bit rude)

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal, why not demonstrate how fare and balanced you are by providing this kids IP.
thanx.
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ah ah, got to warn me and have me ignore it for a whole week while I spend my time telling others to "shut the F up" on nearly every thread, first.

I'll go when you appologise for your behavior on the MT forum ally.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big gay ally

remove your signature and edit previous posts to do so or be banned

Ta
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait until I've posted it home!!!

Cheers.

Carry on :)
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Big gay ally

remove your signature and edit previous posts to do so or be banned

Ta

wow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: