FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

I loved it!

Of course I thought you guys liked racists, homophobes and anti-semites posting as long as they were into some version of the "trooth".

Guess Ally forgot to insert "Zionist" in place of "Da Jooz" eh?

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite as good as JohndoeX vs. Russell Pickering and the Loose Change meltdown.
Pales in comparison to Steven Jones vs. Wood & Reynolds and the Scholars for Truth meltdown.

Still, two thumbs up.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
Not quite as good as JohndoeX vs. Russell Pickering and the Loose Change meltdown.
Pales in comparison to Steven Jones vs. Wood & Reynolds and the Scholars for Truth meltdown.

Still, two thumbs up.

Bummer that I missed those.

I wonder how long it will be until the trooth movement starts shedding even the hard-core paranoid crowd? Looks to me like it has begun.

Gabe, have you ever read Stephen King's "Cell"?? If you have then think of how the flocks of phone-crazies tore at each other in a mindless yet brutal way. If you haven't then you should. Great story...bad ending...but still worth a read.

I wonder if he'd be interested in a story idea?
Stephen King's "The Trooth" A horror story

A internet film turns idiots into zombies who bullhorn memorial services in an effort to overthrow the government.

No wait...it's a comedy....

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun of the Dead II: Zombies Gone Wild
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Of course I thought you guys liked racists, homophobes and anti-semites posting ...............-z

Shows what you know unless of course you are being deliberately dishonest, which you probably are.

You only have to search on my posts to see the clear distinction I make between zionism and jewish people and that I insist on on this site. Do you need me to explain the difference to you as well?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chip, if you imagine that that paper http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.pdf
explains away WTC7'c collapse I think you had better contact NIST cause they are still struggling to give an adequate explanation 5 years after the event. Who knows you might even win the contract to write the 'definitive' version.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
explains away WTC7'c collapse I think you had better contact NIST cause they are still struggling to give an adequate explanation 5 years after the event. Who knows you might even win the contract to write the 'definitive' version.

Explains away? Explains.

Struggling? Investigating.

They recently gave a presentation detailing the current status of the investigation. You might want to keep up on these things, since you're looking for answers.

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Oct06.pdf

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After 5 years work, all they have is a couple of new acronyms to show for it ??

Didn't you give them Mr. Roberts phone number yet??
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep trying munky boy

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
ian neal wrote:

Explains away? Explains.

Struggling? Investigating.

They recently gave a presentation detailing the current status of the investigation. You might want to keep up on these things, since you're looking for answers.

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Oct06.pdf

nearly 80 boxes worth of material related to wtc7??!! well then.

80 boxes. thats quite a lot of boxes. surely more boxes than ever before. more boxes than i've ever seen. that must mean they have the truth

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:

nearly 80 boxes worth of material related to wtc7??!! well then.

80 boxes. thats quite a lot of boxes. surely more boxes than ever before. more boxes than i've ever seen. that must mean they have the truth

Yes, all that information can only be confusing, can't it? Who needs it, far better to simply watch the video on your computer screen and make up your mind from that. That's the real truthshirker way!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see we have a new registered user who has not yet made any posts, Big Gay Ally.
Is this someone we already know, do you think?
Rolling Eyes
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
I see we have a new registered user who has not yet made any posts, Big Gay Ally.
Is this someone we already know, do you think?
Rolling Eyes

Interesting news.
I was just thinking it's about time the intelligentsia started taking note of 911 issues.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=3416&highlight=#3416

Ally always was agressive. Leaving aside the weakness of conpiracy science and 'standards of evidence' he was/is a very bad advert for '9/11 Truth'.

Ally, you even look nasty and mean, even though you are probably a bit of a soft lad really.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
Of course I thought you guys liked racists, homophobes and anti-semites posting ...............-z

Shows what you know unless of course you are being deliberately dishonest, which you probably are.

You only have to search on my posts to see the clear distinction I make between zionism and jewish people and that I insist on on this site. Do you need me to explain the difference to you as well?

"Zionism" is the beard the anti-semite hides behind.

Criticism of the governmental policies of Israel is not only valid but healthy. The marketplace of ideas, and the vetting that goes on there is perhaps the most important part of a free democracy. Going on about evil "zionists" is simple racism hiding behind an awfully thin disguise.

It may have worked for Clark Kent,...but you're no Clark Kent Ian. If you are truly dismayed by the reputation this *ahem* movement is getting for bedding down with bigots...you have some house cleaning to do right here.

-z

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

Maybe if they didn't have to spend so much time addressing the questions of whether controlled demolition, thermate, or Death Rays from Space were the reason for the collapse of the twin towers, they would have had more time to devote to WTC7.

You know as well as I do that the investigation of the towers and WTC7 were not concurrent. When they finished one, they started the other. Therefore, they have NOT be investigating WTC7 for five years.

But, you already know this.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
chek wrote:

Maybe if they didn't have to spend so much time addressing the questions of whether controlled demolition, thermate, or Death Rays from Space were the reason for the collapse of the twin towers, they would have had more time to devote to WTC7.

You know as well as I do that the investigation of the towers and WTC7 were not concurrent. When they finished one, they started the other. Therefore, they have NOT be investigating WTC7 for five years.

Gee man...don't be such a buzz-kill! We don't let little things like facts get in the way of a cool movement that makes us all feel like freedom-riders!

-z

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
chek wrote:

You make it sound like they have about 4 people working on this.
Allowing for weekends, holidays and sick leave, maybe that's about right.

You should think about maybe volunteering a team from JREF and have it wrapped up by next weekend.
That's be the patriotic thing to do, surely?
Taxpayer friendly too.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

It's like you're addicted to misrepresentation.

Some highlights from http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Oct06.pdf

Title of the presentation:
"WTC 7 Technical Approach and Status Summary"

Scope of the presentation:
"Topics for Discussion

�� Status of Investigation
�� More comprehensive approach for all technical issues
�� Progress to date

No findings or conclusions will be presented as the analysis is ongoing"

Status summary:
"After the June 2004 progress report on the WTC investigation was issued, the NIST investigation team stopped working on WTC 7 and was assigned full-time through the fall of 2005 to complete the investigation of the WTC towers.With the release and dissemination of the report on the WTC towers in October 2005, the investigation of the WTC 7 collapse resumed. Considerable progress has been made since that time, including:

�� review of nearly 80 boxes of new documents related to WTC 7
�� development of detailed technical approaches for modeling and analyzing various collapse hypotheses
�� selection of a contractor to assist NIST staff in carrying out the analyses.

It is anticipated that a draft report will be released by Spring 2007."

Progress to date:
"�� 12/05 Completed table of initiating events for WTC 7
�� 1/06 Completed review of 80 boxes of data and drawings held by SOM
�� 4/06 Awarded contract to ARA for global analyses
�� 5/06 Completed ANSYS analysis of WTC 7 floor sections with inclusion of temperature-dependent material properties, composite floor behavior, and creep
�� 6/06 Completed preliminary simulations of fire progress and thermal heating of structural elements
�� 6/06 Completed draft document of evaluation of thermite as a possible blast substance for review
�� 7/06 Completed information gathering on building layout and contents
�� 8/06 Inspected Banker’s Trust building for fireproofing damage from debris impact by exterior panels as WTC 2 collapsed. Discussions to perform the inspections started in 3/06 and were not approved until 7/06
�� 8/06 Completed draft report of preliminary analysis of WTC 7 global response to initiating events using a SAP model developed earlier in the investigation,including design of connection details and development of failure criteria
�� 8/06 Awarded contract to ARA (with CDI and SGH as subcontractors) for analysis of hypothetical blast events and assistance with structural analysis of initiating events
�� 8/06 Completed analysis of visual evidence: fire progress and building damage
�� 8/06 Completed analysis of seismic data"

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey...you lot go off topic even quicker than our lot!

Well done!!!

Laughing

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
chek wrote:

It's like you're addicted to misrepresentation.

Some highlights from http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Oct06.pdf

Title of the presentation:
"WTC 7 Technical Approach and Status Summary"

Scope of the presentation:
"Topics for Discussion

�� Status of Investigation
�� More comprehensive approach for all technical issues
�� Progress to date

No findings or conclusions will be presented as the analysis is ongoing"

Status summary:
"After the June 2004 progress report on the WTC investigation was issued, the NIST investigation team stopped working on WTC 7 and was assigned full-time through the fall of 2005 to complete the investigation of the WTC towers.With the release and dissemination of the report on the WTC towers in October 2005, the investigation of the WTC 7 collapse resumed. Considerable progress has been made since that time, including:

�� review of nearly 80 boxes of new documents related to WTC 7
�� development of detailed technical approaches for modeling and analyzing various collapse hypotheses
�� selection of a contractor to assist NIST staff in carrying out the analyses.

It is anticipated that a draft report will be released by Spring 2007."

Progress to date:
"�� 12/05 Completed table of initiating events for WTC 7
�� 1/06 Completed review of 80 boxes of data and drawings held by SOM
�� 4/06 Awarded contract to ARA for global analyses
�� 5/06 Completed ANSYS analysis of WTC 7 floor sections with inclusion of temperature-dependent material properties, composite floor behavior, and creep
�� 6/06 Completed preliminary simulations of fire progress and thermal heating of structural elements
�� 6/06 Completed draft document of evaluation of thermite as a possible blast substance for review
�� 7/06 Completed information gathering on building layout and contents
�� 8/06 Inspected Banker’s Trust building for fireproofing damage from debris impact by exterior panels as WTC 2 collapsed. Discussions to perform the inspections started in 3/06 and were not approved until 7/06
�� 8/06 Completed draft report of preliminary analysis of WTC 7 global response to initiating events using a SAP model developed earlier in the investigation,including design of connection details and development of failure criteria
�� 8/06 Awarded contract to ARA (with CDI and SGH as subcontractors) for analysis of hypothetical blast events and assistance with structural analysis of initiating events
�� 8/06 Completed analysis of visual evidence: fire progress and building damage
�� 8/06 Completed analysis of seismic data"

You're quite right of course, I shouldn't mock.
I'm sure it'll be at least as entertaining and inventive as Global Pancakes Pt 1, if not more so.
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, as if a burning building that's been hit by a massive passenger plane would ever collapse.

Shills the lot of you.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Criticism of the governmental policies of Israel is not only valid but healthy. The marketplace of ideas, and the vetting that goes on there is perhaps the most important part of a free democracy. Going on about evil "zionists" is simple racism hiding behind an awfully thin disguise.

It may have worked for Clark Kent,...but you're no Clark Kent Ian. If you are truly dismayed by the reputation this *ahem* movement is getting for bedding down with bigots...you have some house cleaning to do right here.

-z

I have to disagree with you here. Anti-semitism is the discrimination against someone because they are Jewish. I have never descriminated against anyone because of their religion. I do however despise Israel only because of the way they treat their neighbours and get away with it. This has nothing do with the fact that their population is Jewish.
Zionism is a political movement among Jews, although supported by some non-Jews and not supported by some Jews, which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. I wouldn't have had much of a problem with this had they not bulldozed Palestinian homes etc. So it is fair to say that I am anti-zionist, which has nothing to do with religion. It is not racist.
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
I have to disagree with you here. Anti-semitism is the discrimination against someone because they are Jewish. I have never descriminated against anyone because of their religion. I do however despise Israel only because of the way they treat their neighbours and get away with it. This has nothing do with the fact that their population is Jewish.

If that's all it is and the Jewish Factor has nothing to do with it, why does Israel get special attention? There are countless nations that treat their neighbors or their own citizens poorly that deserve at least as much hateful attention. Why do you folks never seem to talk about China or N. Korea or Sudan or Cuba or Iran or Cambodia or...

And how would you treat your neighbors if they kept throwing flaming bags of poo over your fence and were obsessed with running you out of town?

Quote:
Zionism is a political movement among Jews, although supported by some non-Jews and not supported by some Jews, which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. I wouldn't have had much of a problem with this had they not bulldozed Palestinian homes etc. So it is fair to say that I am anti-zionist, which has nothing to do with religion. It is not racist.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Gypsum for saving me the trouble of explaining this. I have written at length on this distinction on this forum. Care to show me where I confuse criticism of zionism and the Israeli state with criticism of people purely because of their faith.

I don't deny that a small minority of people who campaign, write or otherwise associate themselves with the 9/11 truth movement are anti-semitic, neo-nazi, bigots. I have said before that it would not surprise me if these people are in reality working for or useful idiots of the Powers that be. That is the usual modus operadi of the PTB.

I have made it repeatedly and perfectly clear that this site wishes to have nothing to do with racists, bigots or nazis and this is a view shared by all the significant campaigners that I'm in touch with in this country. Whenever I come across posters who fail to understand this or who confuse (as you do) the difference between legitimate criticism of Israel and anti-semticism, they are challenged. At the same time I will not spend my limited time acting endlessly as witch hunter general.

Last edited by ian neal on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does Israel get special attention?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
If that's all it is and the Jewish Factor has nothing to do with it, why does Israel get special attention? There are countless nations that treat their neighbors or their own citizens poorly that deserve at least as much hateful attention. Why do you folks never seem to talk about China or N. Korea or Sudan or Cuba or Iran or Cambodia or...

There in a nutshell is why I rarely bother engaging with you and other critics who post what is in my opinion illogical and ill thought out nonsense

In that one line you confuse so many issues.

1) You confuse 'the jewish factor' (whatever that is) with Israel.
2) You confuse the wider crimes of nation states such as China, N Korea, Cuba that have nothing to do with 9/11 (unless you know otherwise) with discussion of 9/11 and the war on terror. Whilst the crimes of nations states such as China, Sudan are of interest they are tangential to 9/11. There are connections between Israel and US backers of zionism (eg PNAC members) with 9/11 and the war on terror that are not there in the case of Cuba and Sudan. Maybe that it explains why Israel and zionism is discussed a lot here?
3) You use the term 'you folks' as if we are all one uniform mass when it is repeatedly explained and evidently clear that there is no 'you folks' towing a party line

Reply if you want, it is unlikely I will respond. I just wanted to explain why I usually ignore the bs that dominates so many threads in critics corner. You are a vampire of energy that I believe deliberately sets up illogical and repetative discussions to muddy the waters and sap 'our' time. Either that or you're a bit dim. Maybe even both.

Last edited by ian neal on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have to disagree with you here. Anti-semitism is the discrimination against someone because they are Jewish

Its actually broader than that: its discrimination against someone becuase they are a semite, that is a member of the semitic peoples

Therefore, anti-semitism is more properly discrimination against people whose genetic heritage links them to the semitic nations, and includes discrimination against arabs as well as jews.

Given the demonisation of Islam coming from the western elites at the moment, it is both ironic and strangely fitting that George Bush is an anti-semite

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments on the Great Ally Meltdown? Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

Why are the Jewish people singled out as not being entitled to a homeland? Seems to me that you have clearly defined your position as anti-semitic.

First you correctly state: "Anti-semitism is the discrimination against someone because they are Jewish. "

...but then go on to state clearly that these people alone in the world are not entitled to a homeland.

That is by definition a description of anti-semitism. Your own definition.

-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
I have to disagree with you here. Anti-semitism is the discrimination against someone because they are Jewish

Its actually broader than that: its discrimination against someone becuase they are a semite, that is a member of the semitic peoples

Therefore, anti-semitism is more properly discrimination against people whose genetic heritage links them to the semitic nations, and includes discrimination against arabs as well as jews.

Given the demonisation of Islam coming from the western elites at the moment, it is both ironic and strangely fitting that George Bush is an anti-semite

The only people who actually believe this pedantic mis-representation are usually found burning crosses on the weekend.

-z

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: