FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTC 9/11 Janitor William Rodriguez's website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: WTC 9/11 Janitor William Rodriguez's website Reply with quote

Interesting talks on this site.

http://www.911keymaster.com/
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey he's got to sort that music out as I almost spilt my wine! Laughing

Yes William is a great guy and certainly is the keymaster.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This news article is rather odd though: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/203065p-175130c.html
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he a truther? You might not know it from this website. It is impossible to criticize this guy because of his well-known heroism, but I am disturbed by the tone of the site which appears to be anxious to avoid the issue of US complicity altogether. Likewise the nydailynews story is surprising, to say the least.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willy is indeed a truther and does great work going round the world campaigningincluding meetings with Chavez. He is due in this country in the not too distant future. Will post details when this is confirmed.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
Is he a truther? You might not know it from this website. It is impossible to criticize this guy because of his well-known heroism, but I am disturbed by the tone of the site which appears to be anxious to avoid the issue of US complicity altogether. Likewise the nydailynews story is surprising, to say the least.

I don't think he's a truther, he's just interested in getting compensation for all the little people. You might even say he's on a mission from god! I'm sure as the years clicked by he's been thinking about what direction to take. He may be moving towards the truth movement as he might perceive it as a good vehicle for his own agenda.

The main thing about Rodriguez is he's a solid witness for explosions, more specifically explosions from the basements. The seismic data, which, shows large peaks, is more likely to have been the effect of explosions in the basement rather than aircraft impacts or building collapses.

Download this short paper for more insight into the seismic data (right click and save):
Quote:
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Seismic_Proof___9.11_Was_An_Inside_ _Job.doc

You will note on the diagram below that after the spikes for the supposed collapses of the towers there still seems to be activity. The spikes may in fact be the effect of explosions in the basement of each tower. The collapses are the minor shock waves that can be seen after the spikes. It is even possible that the north tower collapse may have actually fallen as much as 17 seconds after the spike recorded as it's collapse time.

Watch this clip and hear the boom and see the buildings shake:

Link

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidence of explosions pre-collapse (north tower):

Link

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Willy is indeed a truther and does great work going round the world campaigningincluding meetings with Chavez. He is due in this country in the not too distant future. Will post details when this is confirmed.

Of course I know of his work, and the (since abandoned) legal action against George Bush and all the rest. I just noticed that the website is very, how shall I say, soft on the hard facts of 9/11, referring only once to his interest in 'finding out the truth'. That is probably the weakest form of words anyone can use. Still, actions are what matters, not words, so he still gets my respect.
Belinda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should Willy R be interested in "finding out" the truth - he KNOWS it! But that still doesn't make him a truth campaigner in our sense, nor make him aware of/against the NWO or whatever; he remains ever the Supreme Witness at the scene of a major atrocity, speaking out on behalf of the victims, which is enough for any human being who has experienced such a trauma directly.

Hats off then to Willie who has had the courage to speak out about what he saw/directly experienced, that's way enough for one person.

Our job as truthseekers is to analyse Willies' and others' direct witness, plus the scientific facts and make representations down the line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: