FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Discussion' between Andy and Ally
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see that Ally? ^ Thats a warning. Now what happens is (are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin), the big nasty man can either listen and heed the warning, or he can continue abusive behaviour then get his IP posted.

Now, how good's your memory?
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like he'd know what to do with my IP, even if he got it!

Anyway, happy to oblige. Now anyone really wanting to see a certain crusty and his simian life partner will have to PM me.

So, Ally, about this appology......

Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: After the man in the cave Reply with quote

theory have we now moved on to the star trek one?

One conspiracy theory replaces another.

Its good to see a homophobe asking for an ...apology.

Whatever next. A neocon asking for an apology for the invasion of Iraq?

We paid all that damn good money invading your desserthole and we get repaid with ...bodybags...
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in english please? :)
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I be a homophobe when I'm gay? Is that the sexual equivalent of a self-hating jew?

Why do some people assume that just because you say the word gay, you're using if in a derogatory fashion. Says more about you than me fella.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: You are a joke... Reply with quote

Big Gay Ally wrote:
How can I be a homophobe when I'm gay? Is that the sexual equivalent of a self-hating jew?

Why do some people assume that just because you say the word gay, you're using if in a derogatory fashion. Says more about you than me fella.

You spend your time 'arguing' with someone on this site using his name with the word... gay in front of it.

You then claim you are ...gay!

Who can verify that?

You then say why do people assume youre using the word gay in a derogatory fashion...

Its the same with your picture of star trek and the twin towers.

3,000 odd people died that day and you spit on their graves pretending its a science fiction film, countless wars have started because of that day and everything regarding the war on terror is a laugh.

What you have missed is that the laugh is on you and you are the JOKE.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Who can verify that?

Me!
Big Gay Ally
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
countless wars have started because of that day

2 Wars.

You want to work on that counting lark if you're having trouble reaching 2.

Right, first off cut back on the coffee a bit, you sound like a daily mail reader.

A little history of the current sig pic. A short while ago, on a forum far far away, we were invaded and infested by a group of "IT WAS ALL DONE WITH EXPLOSIVES AND THE DUST WAS FINE AND THERE WAS ANTIMATTER AND BEAMS OF PURE ENERGY AND IT WAS A MAGICAL NUCLEAR TESLA DIRECTIONAL BOMB AND THE PLANES WERE HOLOGRAMS MADE OUT OF LIZARDS" quoting morons.

This picture was created to poke fun at such people. No grave spitting required.

As for proof of gayness, I'll photocopy my gay card and post it too you as soon as I can. Dolt! Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't render my statements homophobic.

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rather like the Enterprise Pic myself, though of course the Vessel is quite capable of firing down onto the planets surface from high orbit

The fact is though, BGA and KC, that there is a credible and very real case to be made for 9/11 truth, and the trolling antics of an idiot or two who've been suckered by some stupid theories doesnt change that

Do you want to challenge yourself to actually sit down and look at that?

Or do you prefer simply to tease an idiot back for being an idiot?

You will find everything you need here, with no need to wade through any distractions:

http://malvernmessages.free-forums.org/malvernmessages-forum-19.html

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Stop taking the piss Reply with quote

Big Gay Ally wrote:
Quote:
countless wars have started because of that day

2 Wars.

You want to work on that counting lark if you're having trouble reaching 2.

Right, first off cut back on the coffee a bit, you sound like a daily mail reader.

A little history of the current sig pic. A short while ago, on a forum far far away, we were invaded and infested by a group of "IT WAS ALL DONE WITH EXPLOSIVES AND THE DUST WAS FINE AND THERE WAS ANTIMATTER AND BEAMS OF PURE ENERGY AND IT WAS A MAGICAL NUCLEAR TESLA DIRECTIONAL BOMB AND THE PLANES WERE HOLOGRAMS MADE OUT OF LIZARDS" quoting morons.

This picture was created to poke fun at such people. No grave spitting required.

As for proof of gayness, I'll photocopy my gay card and post it too you as soon as I can. Dolt! Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't render my statements homophobic.

2 are probably the amount of numbers you can handle at any one time.

So the Lebanon war I presume was started by Spok. The Yanks as usual had no part to play in it. They never do. They dont subsidise the air base they call ...israel, now do they?

Sanctions have been announced against N Korea. Which is an act of war as well.

So when counting on behalf of the Yanks try and be at least a little less fraudulent.

Not everyone was born yesterday or acts gay to take the piss out of other posters.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Sorry about that... Reply with quote

kc wrote:
Quote:

Who can verify that?

Me!

It must be true then if you can verify it.

I am obviously mistaken, taking you both for clowns when you clearly do not work in a circus.

Sorry. Will try harder next time.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey conspirator, the two clowns kc and BIG GAY ALLY are the same person.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, I'll get to that link when I;ve finished readin my books mate ;) I've been reading quite a lot on 11/9 lately, I've read and written reams on Al Queda, US Governement and Politics, International Relations and strategic studies etc

I think my non Ally related posts since arriving here proove I'm not jsut hear to take the p*ss and that I have indeed sat down and looked at all the evidence (and several pieces of evidence I wont post here) yet I remain sceptical of most arguments here, its not ignorance, just a different conclusion drawn.

Oh and DS9 kicked Picards ass ;)
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
You will find everything you need here, with no need to wade through any distractions:

http://malvernmessages.free-forums.org/malvernmessages-forum-19.html

Those pesky distractions!
Bush didn't want any distractions from intelligence reports confirming that Saddam had WMD.
Kennedy didn't want any distractions from the information supporting the Bay of Pigs operation.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
John, I'll get to that link when I;ve finished readin my books mate Wink I've been reading quite a lot on 11/9 lately, I've read and written reams on Al Queda, US Governement and Politics, International Relations and strategic studies etc

I think my non Ally related posts since arriving here proove I'm not jsut hear to take the p*ss and that I have indeed sat down and looked at all the evidence (and several pieces of evidence I wont post here) yet I remain sceptical of most arguments here, its not ignorance, just a different conclusion drawn.

Oh and DS9 kicked Picards ass Wink

Understood, appreciated, and your quite right, DS9 did Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: