FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terror Storm Continues Amazon Chart Blitz ...now in top 20!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Terror Storm Continues Amazon Chart Blitz ...now in top 20! Reply with quote

Terror Storm Continues Amazon Chart Blitz
Lofty ranking gives increased exposure to wider audience

By Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Updated Thursday, November 2, 2006

Alex Jones' Terror Storm documentary is shooting up the Amazon DVD sales charts and has now broken into the top 25.

A lofty position on the Amazon.com sales chart ensures an increased exposure of Terror Storm to more mainstream audiences, and subsequently those who are still shadowed from the truth about the history of government sponsored terror.

UPDATE: Terror Storm is now at 23 and climbing every hour! It is more popular than such titles as The New Adventures of Superman, CSI Miami and Boston Legal and is the only non-fiction documentary in the top 30 bar Al Gore!

Many online shoppers use Amazon's sale rank chart as a guide to their purchases, and so we are guranteed to reach many people via this method who would never have encountered our information otherwise.

Though we make next to nothing from promoting the purchase of Terror Storm via Amazon, we do so because we are eager to break out from just preaching to the choir and would like offer the truth to those who are still in the dark.

Please click here and purchase a copy of Terror Storm via Amazon, whether it's for yourself or as a Christmas or birthday gift, and help us rise up the charts so the movie is allowed to receive more recognition from a previously unreachable audience.

And unlike Google, Amazon doesn't censor its ranking system!

Alternatively click here to get your advance signed copy directly from Alex Jones or click here to subscribe to Prison Planet.tv and watch it right now along with an endless list of other top quality documentary films, special video reports and interviews, all for just 15 cents a day!

We would also like to encourage people to lobby Blockbuster and Hollywood Video to pick up the DVD! This will also help increase our exposure and exponentially spread the truth! Please help us to ensure Terror Storm goes viral nationwide!

Contact Blockbuster here and contact Hollywood Video here.

--------------------------------------------

Amazon.com reviewers are raving about Terror Storm! Here are some excerpts.

"I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said about this film. In my opinion, this was Alex's best film up to date and it is worth every cent. Please see this for yourself, make up your own mind, and share it with others."

"The information is just spellbinding. It is the first time in my life that the things that happen in this world finally make sense. We are in the hands of evil men. Thanks to Alex Jones , I now know that we are being duped, used, and murdered by these people."

"I tried purchasing Terrorstorm at the local bookstore where they had ordered 100 of the DVD's. They were out of them in the first hour. Alex Jones has made a documentary that should be required viewing in all schools. I purchased my copy from Amazon and I am going to put it on local cable access."

"The historical knowledge of how war planners have tricked people into supporting past wars, is like a vaccine. We can use this understanding of history to inoculate the public with healthy doses of distrust for official war pretext narratives and other deceptive stratagems. Through such immunization programs we may help to counter our society's susceptibility to war fever."

"Without a doubt one of the most important videos you'll ever see."

"This video is one of the most enlightening films you can buy. The information is out there-available for anyone to find-but Alex compiles it into one neat package that will knock your socks off."

------------------------------

"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again."
-Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change"

"TerrorStorm is the DVD of The Resistance!"
- Kurt Nimmo, Syndicated Columnist
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/part_6.html
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on people get those reviews in: http://www.amazon.com/Terrorstorm-History-Government-Sponsored-Terrori sm/dp/B000HRJLM4/sr=8-1/qid=1162550276/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7830410-067 7759?ie=UTF8&s=dvd
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's currently number 16!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dvd/ref=pd_ts_h/103-3725094-06774 07

I'd urge anybody in the UK thinking of buying it to wait until January when it will be released here - then perhaps we will see a similar phenomenon on Amazon UK.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now at 15
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 now
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dvd/51562011/ref=pd_ts_pg_1/102-0 783938-1369764?ie=UTF8&pg=1
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Now at 15
mason-free party wrote:
15 now

Blimey, up one place in 15 minutes!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Terrorstorm Shipping Reply with quote

Incidentally, if you order from Amazon you will not have to pay the absolutely scandalous $60.00 shipping with UPS which the InfoWars store charges.

I ordered some photographic equipment from the US a few months ago and it weighed approximately three times the weight of a DVD and the shipping by UPS was $19.90!

I have e-mailed the store repeatedly about this but have had no reply.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Alex Jones isn't really the complete deal is he? He's OK as a started but “911 Mysteries” and “911 Eyewitness” are superior documentaries. Rather strange you can't get the two documentaries I mentioned on Amazon!

911 Mysteries:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

911 Eyewitness:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603

Or download from this page:
http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

SilkSpinner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news,, why wait for it to be released in the UK, I'm pretty sure this is a multi region DVD so it will work on any DVD player, lets get it to the top.
When/if it's release in the UK buy it again for a gift Smile , this info needs to get out.
Also the shipping costs from Amazon are $6.89 so it came to $18.17 around £9.50 delivered ( BARGAIN ) Very Happy

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilkSpinner wrote:
This is great news,, why wait for it to be released in the UK, I'm pretty sure this is a multi region DVD so it will work on any DVD player, lets get it to the top.
When/if it's release in the UK buy it again for a gift Smile , this info needs to get out.
Also the shipping costs from Amazon are $6.89 so it came to $18.17 around £9.50 delivered ( BARGAIN ) Very Happy

It's Region 1 according to what Amazon wrote:
Product Details
Directors: Alex Jones
Format: Color, NTSC
Language: English
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Number of discs: 1
Rating
Studio: Disinformation
DVD Release Date: October 31, 2006
Run Time: 179 minutes

http://www.amazon.com/Terrorstorm-History-Government-Sponsored-Terrori sm/dp/B000HRJLM4/sr=8-1/qid=1162550276
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipped free within two days from Canada for £10.04
http://www.dvdstars.com/product.php?section=V&fcc=gbp&prodid=11678941
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yubba,dubba doo! Thank God some folks appreciate the info in Terror Storm (warts & all!!)
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has now dropped to 87 - but although on the face of it that looks bad, the shipping time has changed from 2-4 days to 4-6 weeks which is a crystal clear indication that they are out of stock. Sold out! Can't keep up with demand!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: