FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911myths.com discuss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are quotes from Ian that I agree with:

I've just come across this site
http://www.911myths.com/html/investigations__more.htmlFirst serious site I've seen claiming to challenge some of the evidence cited by the 9/11 truth movement. Interesting development. I've yet to take a proper look round. But clearly this is a professional job and presents original material

I just reckon that we need a space where it is just us (ie supporters of the campaign statement) and that in this space we acknowledge that we don't all agree about everything and that's fine. That is how we will build a unified approach.

At the same time we do want to engage our critics and appear to be open to having all angles of the evidence explored and a forum that either we moderate or jointly moderate will provide this space. To refuse engagement will seriously damage our credibility and appeal in the eyes of the public, but let's look at establishing a separate linked forum for this purpose.

In both forums, personal abuse and intentional disruption should be avoided by all

So I propose (and believe this was supported by those attending the Blackpool meeting, (can anyone who attended confirm this?)) that this forum should be open exclusively to those supporting a further inquiry, but that we establish a separate forum (that is clearly link from this forum) where those that wish to do so can enage in polite debate with ASM and others who either support the official report or who do support reopening the investigation.
I suppose it is pretty obvious now that the Sargent Major character was not really wanting to take part in a serious debate with us - and as someone said usually such people suddenly come along, join in, submitting lots of posts and then buzz off - it's a shame really as I would appreciate the change to debate rationally with someone intelligent but with a different view on things to myself - also it gives me the chance to question some of the "facts" I keep trotting to check if they are actually true!!!!

Often I am not able to get anywhere approaching such attempts at debate! I was telling someone I chat to on the bus to work the other day about my feelings on "9/11." She is not Brain of Britain, but then neithe am I...yet her response, like so many I come across just stunned me"Well, it doesn't really matter, who did it now, does it? The dates gone by"!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Well, it doesn't really matter, who did it now, does it? The dates gone by"

Such an attitude makes me so angry, upset and despondent but yet determined. It is a summation of the short sightedness of so many people. Selfishness rules. I'm alright Jack so I don't care about the tens of thousands of people who have been killed almost directly as a consequence of 9/11.

If I had met that person on a bus I probably would have become so angry I would have had to get away from her. 9/11 is the defining event of this century and getting the truth out and hence bringing (at least) moral justice upon those responsible is the responsibility of everone who knows the truth (or at least knows that what they have been told is not the truth!)

Sorry just had to get that off my chest....

Garrett
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My response in this situation would have been something like:

"but what if those who did it, like many criminals, are still free to commit more similar crimes? Shouldn't we investigate and try to bring them to justice, or should we just say 'you go off and blow up some more buildings - we won't mind'"

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem of apathy is the one the most frustrating things about trying to tell people the facts

even if they say they believe me they dont seem to realise the implications of people ignoring it

my boss seems to understand the facts, shes a bright woman (microelectronics specialst) but didnt seem too worried or bothered about the ramifications of the situation
as andrew says would we allow criminals to get away with it and allowed to do it again?

it really is beyond me that people cant realise that letting this situation just continue is the most dangerous things they can do, IMO

all the best

Paul
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: They slumber! Reply with quote

Hi Paul

Yes, it is not an easy position to be in here - where you are part of a minority that can see what is really going on and are trying to "get the news out" but the majority of people are like in a coma - even when they say (like your boss) they can see what is going on - when they don't show some alarm, concern (I don't even mean here I want them to get alarmed, upset, just to react in proportion to what we are saying!).

It's like, for example, thinking that your beloved child has died and then a significant time afterwards someone coming to you and saying they were not dead after all - they are here now, they are waiting for you downstairs! But just carring on with whatever trivial task you were already doing upstairs and saying "Oh maybe I will come down in a couple of hours!!" You would be running down the stairs in a state of extacy straight away - or there would be "something wrong with you."

You can tell they can't really have "taken it in" - what we are saying about 9/11 - or they would be awake, alert - saying what are we going to do about this?" Not, well, there is nothing we can do / thedays gone by now" /whatever!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The key question is what do the silent majority think about the official version of 911?

Quote:
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing" Albert Einstein

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane,

I know Andrew has written this before in a post but it is worth reiterating. It might be a way of gettting it through to some people. On 9/11 somebobdy had to have been responsible for actually pushing the button or flicking the switch or starting the program or otherwise carrying out some conscious action which caused the towers to undergo controlled demolition while there were still thousands of people within them. And this person must have known this to be true at the time. Compare this action to that of the worst serial killer you can imagine - it doesn't compare does it? To repeat somewhere someone carries the knowledge that it is they who is directly responsible for the murder of 3000 totally and completely innocent people! Now if one of those people were your son or daughter how would you feel?

Garrett
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane's right. they can accept the facts, but it doesn't bounce them off their arses to think they can do the slightest thing about it
They accept their powerlessness, they are sheep to the slaughter, jews to the gas chamber, they accept the way things are and would rather meditate on the TV intrusion on essential privacy watching cosmetic surgery or freak shows
They will not respond until their ability to go out and shop is done by the wheelbarrow and their homes are taken from them
By then it's too late
'Told you so'
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
The key question is what do the silent majority think about the official version of 911?

Quote:
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing" Albert Einstein

Peace & truth

If we had a few grand to spare I would spend it on an opinion poll of the great british public by yougov or similar
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Levels of Mentality Reply with quote

In his last post dh said:

Quote:
they accept the way things are and would rather meditate on the TV intrusion on essential privacy watching cosmetic surgery or freak shows
They will not respond until their ability to go out and shop is done by the wheelbarrow and their homes are taken from them
By then it's too late

This is so true and one of the hardest things I find to try and "deal with" is people like a higly capable and intelligent young woman I know who actually comes out with things like the above from time to time to me, whilst the rest of the time behaving exactly like those people she describes! I can never understand what is "going on" here or how I am supposed to try and respond!

I have a book laying around in here called "The Genocidal Mentality" it deals with "the Nazi Holocaust & Nuclear Threat"

"In the Genocidal Mentality, Lifton went on to generalize the workings of a classic genocidal system, that of the Nazis, and apply what was revealed to other prevalent systems of genocide which remain at work on the planet today (his particular interest being the parallels between Nazi genocidal ideology, and the Nuclear Ideology at work in American society today, in which weapons whose only purpose is genocidal slaughter are mystified and mythologized using a process remarkably similar to the process of mystification that infused Nazi society)".
From website: http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/10/273192.shtml

Surely, not much different from the mentality of the one who "pressed the button" to detonate the towers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: