FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Bush admits explosives in towers....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: George Bush admits explosives in towers.... Reply with quote

I don't know if I am coming to this late. If I am I am sorry.
But listen to the link. George Dubya is now saying that Al-CIAda planted explosives in towers and building 7:

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/36806/George_Bush_Admits_Demolition s

If this is correct - this is taken on the 15th of Sept - then it is going to be a heck of a lot easier to convince people of a controlled demolition of WTC7, which will lead more and more people to believe WTC1 & 2 were also a CD.

I don't know if you have discussed this already. If you have, can someone send me the thread.

COME ON GUYS, LETS DO THIS!!!!

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is George Bush can we be sure he didn't just get his lines wrong. Has anyone challenged the White House press about this?
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea.

As I say, I have just come across this info. I am not suprised it hasn't been on five live though!!

I was hoping someone here could give me more info.....

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bush wasn't speaking about the wtc specifically here. just about techniques 'terrorists' are talking about using generally.

it is strange that he would add such specific details about bombs in buildings, but it isn't an admission of wtc explosives

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
bush wasn't speaking about the wtc specifically here. just about techniques 'terrorists' are talking about using generally.

it is strange that he would add such specific details about bombs in buildings, but it isn't an admission of wtc explosives

correct
James O'Neill
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Bush & Explosives Reply with quote

According to the 9/11 Commission Report Khalid Sheik Mohammed was their main source of information about how the attacks were planned, carried out etc. There has never been any suggestion by the
Commission or anybody else that other buildings were the subject of the attacks.

When Bush made his speech, reading carefully from notes so that it wasn't his usual stumbling performance, he was careful to attribute to KSM the information about where the explosives were to set.

I am astonished that your correspondents are now suggesting that Bush was speaking in some generalised way about buildings and was not specifically referring to the two WTC towers.

The more likely explanation is that the scientific evidence for controlled demolitions is now so overwhelming and, according to the polls, accepted by a majority of Americans, that it has become necessary to prepare a fallback position. That is, the towers were brought down by explosives, but those nasty Muslim fanatics did it. That of course raises as many questions as it answers, but such is the chutzpah of this administration they believe they can get away with it.

After all, they have survived five years already despite the overwhelming evidence of government complicity in the attacks. By the time sufficient persons get sufficiently active to demand impeachment it will be too late. The FEMA camps are being built now, the Military Commissions Act removes the last legal protections, and the Diebold machines will ensure a continuing Republican majority.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is somewhat extraordinary

The generous interpretation would be that Bush is describing how Al-Quada planned to detonate explosives in buildings within the united States, not that any such attack was carried out (becuase of course there's only one attack there could be): the "Sear's tower plot" coulod presumably be cited by the US administration as evidence of this

BUT it's an extraordinary statement to make, and would seem to be connected to the growing awareness of CD of the towers: it could indeed be a prepared fall back position, perhaps for the next administration to re-open 9/11 and blame incompetance on the behalf of the Bush admin for not uncovering "the terorists" use of CD on 9/11 earlier, perhaps becuase of compromised vested interests (IE: Bush covering up his brothers "incompetance"?)

There's wheels within wheels here: strange and strangerer

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: in words Reply with quote

Here is the transcript

http://signs-of-the-times.org/sirangns/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3293

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: in words Reply with quote

heart-earth wrote:
Here is the transcript

http://signs-of-the-times.org/sirangns/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3293

That link doesn't seem to work! Rolling Eyes

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: sorry :-) Reply with quote

http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3293
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is in full: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/09/20060915-2.html#

I don't think it means anything.

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

transcripts can be confusing - better to watch and see the logical flow and expressions.

this is definately not about 9/11 - i am alarmed it is not obvious to anyone who watches it - i can only assume its through 'wanting' it to fit the bill of an admission of CD that people are seeing it that way.

i analyse political speeches and documents every day, discourse analysis is a major part of my political research which i do full time. This is a statement not connected to the 9/11 incident - but to terrorist plots and tactics in general that have been supposedly 'thwarted' or cut off at plannig level by the security agencies or gleamed from interrogation.

if bush slipped off script - id consider it - but this was a prepared speech - you're not gonna get a mistake or a 'joke' put in there. political speeches are meticulously prepared and go through about 4 filter persons before they get approved for the president eyes - and then they are often ordered to be rewritten with his own personal edits and the filter process begins again.

there are no mistakes in this kind of politiking. none.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually remember him saying this. I can´t remember when or if its the actual interview mentioned. One things for sure he didn´t say "THAT" the terrorists planted explosives, I think someone mentioned that bombs could have been planted in buildings and he replyed that it wouldn´t suprise him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: