FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collapse analysis by Physicist & allegation of beam weap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilkeeler
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Collapse analysis by Physicist & allegation of beam weap Reply with quote

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/BilliardBalls.html#c3

Very good summary of the physics involved in the collapse including a very effective refutation of the official collapse theory. Good use of logic & diagrams to prove the official explanation is simply beyond the laws of physics.

Other allegations on the same site relate to a proposed beam weapon that could have been the cause of the devastation, spire vapourisation etc.

This seems entirely fantastic/completely incredible stuff. Is it possible this was the test of some incredible new super weapon? What do others think?

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam1.html

NB site is still under construction. See also rather disturbing news of the peculiarly cold blooded street murder of a student working for Scholars for Truth who was known to this physicist.

I find it incredible but again the physics should be the crucial factor. Would explain the basement wreckage heat & the lack of serious blast damage that a tactical nuke would surely have left? See the issues of trains undamaged beneath the WTC, she also makes comments on the damaged cars etc.

Views please? Any physicists out there got a view on this? Are Tesla type particle/beams a possible explanation or is this really sci-fi stuff still?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy Wood isn't a physicist, she is an engineer, on paper anyway.

She sees suspicious activity everywhere. There is probably something suspicious going on in her navel. This is one paranoid lady. I expect she'll go the same way Steven E Jones did.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/PictureTours/PictureTours1.html

File under 'unreliable' and I'm being kind.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASM,

I believe you are an OCT supporter - I think you may not have been made aware of our poilicy on such critical posts. We ask you to post in Critic's Corner and then post a link to thread to which you are referring.

As for Judy Wood, I have corresponded with her several times and her analyses are sound - being as they are based on lots of physical evidence.

It is to this which your post should refer, not her qualifications - paper or not.

I believe Judy Wood has also had a run-in (worse than Steve Jones's) with her superiors at Clemson.

I have a BSc in Computer Science and Physics - this doesn't not affect my ability to understand the basic law of gravity. Neither does it affect my ability to understand the lack of damage to the "Bathtub" in which the WTC towers were constructed, which Morgan and Judy's article discusses, among other things.

Thank you ASM for understanding our posting policy (which was revised during the time you weren't posting).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy said I could post the following, which she sent me:
=======================

1. My Ph.D. is from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at VPI&SU (aka Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, aka Virginia Tech). Engineering Mechanics is synonymous with "Applied Physics." So, although the initial poster is technically correct (my degree is not from a department of theoretical Physics), he is NOT practically correct. His description of my area of expertise (applied physics) is indeed correct.

2. However, what is more worrisome is the comment by this poster (A Sharp Major) that implies "Wood is bogus because I said so." I have a problem with this type of 'cause I said so' "logic."

If someone had a problem with a technical issue I am presenting, I'd love to hear about it! So far, I have yet to hear of any problem with the technical content I have presented.

"Your mother wears army boots" is not recognized as valid criticism. Smile

By the way, you may want to view this blog. It illustrates some comments by intelligent individuals.

http://forums.therandirhodesshow.com/lofiversion/index.php/t99633-50.h tml

J.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She sees suspicious activity everywhere.

Links please. Proof?

Quote:
There is probably something suspicious going on in her navel.

How do you know this?
Quote:
This is one paranoid lady.

Proof?

Quote:
I expect she'll go the same way Steven E Jones did.

He is doing just fine. Those that are panicking as he exposes the truth are the ones with something to worry about.

Take away the personal abuse and there is nothing left but a troll calling names. Only those that support the mass murderers of defenceless civilians should be called names. ASM - you are a despicable piece of nonsense. Stay in the sewer.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m well aware of Judy Wood’s credentials. Degrees and doctorate in engineering therefore on paper-an engineer. I appreciate there are shared areas in physics and engineering mechanics but I wouldn’t go as far as to call them synonomous. Physicists don’t design and build buildings. As for taking issue with her technical musings, it has been done. JW might like to Google herself (dosen’t mean all her critics are correct either ).

Blackcat, I gave a link to JW's commenting on 'suspicious' activity. She refers to a cable as 'string'. No other engineer would.

Quote:
"Your mother wears army boots" is not recognized as valid criticism

So why see anything to criticise in guys wearing clean shirts and suits at ground zero

Quote:
Quote:

How do you know this?

By using 'probably' I am admitting I don't know for sure. (Clearly I don't). What do you mean when you qualify something with 'probably'?.

I was right about Steven E Jones, before your time Blackcat but I'm sure you can search my old posts even if you can't use a link.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Critics corner please ASM

Thanks
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I read the article and thought it was pretty good. Can someone thank Judy for her efforts and tell her she's doing a great job. Wink

EDIT: After reading Wood's research I can no longer be seen to support her although her work on the speed of collapse of the tower seemed sound the "Beam Weapon" is just wack.

Listen to Wood's try and discredit Steven Jones here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=37437#37437

Here is what Steven Jones had to say about Reynolds' and Wood's attacks on him: http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/JonesReplytoReynolds-Wood.pdf

Last edited by Patrick Brown on Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
neilkeeler
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Particle beam weapons - some discussion please Reply with quote

Coming back to the original topic is it comprehensible that this could have been some form of particle beam weapon?

Is it feasible for a powerful enough beam to be able to do this kind of damage to such huge structures? I understand they are completely feasible as a smaller weapons system but at this level of power?

Where could it have been sited a satellite perhaps or high altitude aircraft?

Just following this through for a second (that was my original intention a little healthy discussion!) surely if it did exist it would need a vast amount of energy? How would this be stored? Wouldn't it require some huge (heavy?) battery cell system?

Would it need to 'recharge' or build up capacity for multiple shots or was it one huge beam?

Presumable the suggestion is it was fired at some point after the collapse was initiated. Otherwise presumably it would have attacked the structure from the top down?

Would it leave any tell tale signs or smoking guns? The burnt out cars are rather interesting but did they all do this or was it only those nearest to 'the towers'? Might support the theory.

Would it explain the absolutely incredible 'spire' vapourisation? I find that absolutely eerie.

Sorry to have so many questions but that is probably a very good start if anyone else can share with me their informed & reasonable views?
neilkeeler
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Beam weapons follow the link Reply with quote

Sorry Andrew missed your link earlier has a lot of very interesting stuff, will read up before I post any more.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<snip>
A Sharp Major wrote:
I’m well aware of Judy Wood’s credentials.
Quote:
Quote:

How do you know this?

By using 'probably' I am admitting I don't know for sure. (Clearly I don't). What do you mean when you qualify something with 'probably'?.
<snip>

Care to comment (in Critics Corner as you are an OCT supporter) on any of the points of evidence Ms. Wood raises?

Just a thought.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Particle beam weapons - some discussion please Reply with quote

neilkeeler wrote:
Coming back to the original topic is it comprehensible that this could have been some form of particle beam weapon?

Is it feasible for a powerful enough beam to be able to do this kind of damage to such huge structures? I understand they are completely feasible as a smaller weapons system but at this level of power?

Both good questions, which Judy doesn't especially attempt to answer - only hint at.

It's pretty mind boggling, yeah. But I am of the view (based on evidence) that many Black Projects are much more advanced than most people would ever suspect. PM me for a possible set of examples.

Cheers

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Particle beam weapons - some discussion please Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
neilkeeler wrote:

Both good questions, which Judy doesn't especially attempt to answer - only hint at.

It's pretty mind boggling, yeah. But I am of the view (based on evidence) that many Black Projects are much more advanced than most people would ever suspect. PM me for a possible set of examples.

Cheers

I just looked through her site over the weekend - with the new appendices - after you posted the interview with her by Jim Fetzer.

She makes a pretty convincing case, especially when the overhead photos of the disaster zone are seen in context, although the theory seems weak in some areas, the heat below the rubble pile being one. Then again that doesn't seem to have been evident in all areas (WTC6 basement for example).
And was the bathtub pulled in by 18 inches a side or not?
Another factor we could do with more evidence on.

I think I'm still of the opinion that more than one method was used, but then it's only my opinion, the important point being airplanes fires and gravity hardly begin to explain all the phenomena observed.

I wonder if there is any method to check her observation that a lot of the steel debris was vapourised ( the debris pile was well undersized for the height of the Towers)?

Bureaucrats being what they are, the number of lorries, drivers, lorry trips and amount of steel shipped and sold must surely be on record somewhere.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Particle beam weapons - some discussion please Reply with quote

chek wrote:
the debris pile was well undersized for the height of the Towers

I dare say the debris pile would have been higher if it didn't have ~7 levels of sub-basement to fill...

Is an Orbital Cannon a possible explanation for the destruction of WTC? Sure.

Are mini-nukes a possible explanation for the destruction of WTC? Sure.

Are they more or less plausible than controlled demolition? Answer that one for yourselves Laughing

Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Tesla's Howitzer : the beam weapon, they used? Reply with quote

http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/tesla/tesla1.html
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Tesla's Howitzer : the beam weapon, they used? Reply with quote

Bowery Boy wrote:
http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/tesla/tesla1.html

You posted this in another thread, care to explain it's relevance to the discussion? I assume it's about high energy something-or-other because its Tesla, but can you summarise?
Worried
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A non-scientific comment:

We know that the Official Conspiracy Theory is provably false - the 'energy gap' - between the official cause, 'jet fuel/pancake collapse', and the complete destruction of the twin towers (can jet fuel cut steel beams and throw them hundreds of feet?).

Judy Woods theory provides an explanation for this energy and provides two, I think, readily testable elements:

a) the molten steel - Woods claims this didn't exist

b) the 'disappearing steel' - not shipped to Asia, but 'poofed' by Star Wars weaponry.

For the purpose of 911 Truth, I hope people concentrate on exposing the anomalies within the Official Myth (Building 7, it's contents and collapse) and press or a full criminal investigation which will expose precisely 'what' caused the destruction of the WTC buildings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: