FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

was that Saddam in the dock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: was that Saddam in the dock Reply with quote

Saddam Husien was sentenced to death yesterday. There are rumours that the person in the dock is one of his many doubles.

After watching a documentary last night I couldn´t help notice how unlike saddam the person looked. And not just because he appears to have lost 15 kg in weight, his size, facial features etc. I paint portraits so Im pretty good at seeing these things.[/b]

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: was that Saddam in the dock Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Saddam Husien was sentenced to death yesterday. There are rumours that the person in the dock is one of his many doubles.

After watching a documentary last night I couldn´t help notice how unlike saddam the person looked. And not just because he appears to have lost 15 kg in weight, his size, facial features etc. I paint portraits so Im pretty good at seeing these things.[/b]

This extends far beyond merely losing weight. This individual is potentially on death row, knowing he could be ultimately executed which will have a tremendous impact on the physiology.

I was a serving police officer and saw people who had been arrested and who some months later were unrecognisable when they attended court. The prospect of life in prison (not execution), changing the body considerably. Their posture had gone, the muscles had relaxed and the jaw shape had changed, the hair turned grey, eyes sunk, gaunt, haggard, essentially a different person.

There was a study on captured wild animals who were put in zoos sometime back in the 90's and it was established that the skeleton dramatically changed after a fairly short period of time. Are we that different?

I accept it may not be Saddam, but extreme stress can destroy many aspects of the human system and it can essentially act like a cancer in the way the body responds.

How many people have you painted who knew they were potentially going to be executed?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um and hunger strike doesn't do too many favours either Shocked

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: what about the teeth Reply with quote

He sure has seen a bad dentist recently.

See comparison photos at:

http://www.vialls.com/iraq/vaudeville.html
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we say 'he' has seen a bad dentist, how do we know that the one in custody isn't the real one and the one we are using for the dental comparison wasn't a doppelganger/stooge?
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, it is a balance of probabilities.

If you were a dictator obsessed with your image and billions of dollars at your disposal, would you not get a little dental work done?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dontbelievethehype1970 wrote:
In that case, it is a balance of probabilities.

If you were a dictator obsessed with your image and billions of dollars at your disposal, would you not get a little dental work done?

The real Saddam may have been terrified of dentists - besides which, if you were a dentist in Iraq and you saw that Saddam was booked in a 14:15 for some dental fixing, would you stick around?

dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct - It is possible that Saddam Hussein was terrifed of dentists and that all dentists in Iraq were terrified of him.

The reader should decide how probable this scenario is.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again malnutrition and stress/age does this look his gums have wasted away!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: