FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charges against President Saddam Hussein

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Charges against President Saddam Hussein Reply with quote

Why didn't the neocon crazies, who have engineered this permanent state of war, put their money where their mouths are/were and CHARGE Saddam with being a party to the events of 9/11? did they fear the 9/11truth might come out in court perhaps?

And the verdict coming out just prior to the US midterm elections, that really is one for you coincidence theorists whopping whopper collection!
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Charges against President Saddam Hussein Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Why didn't the neocon crazies, who have engineered this permanent state of war, put their money where their mouths are/were and CHARGE Saddam with being a party to the events of 9/11? did they fear the 9/11truth might come out in court perhaps?

And the verdict coming out just prior to the US midterm elections, that really is one for you coincidence theorists whopping whopper collection!

Because Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Charges against President Saddam Hussein Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00414.htm
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Charges against President Saddam Hussein Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00414.htm

So now you're arguing that Saddam was in on 9/11, even though you also think it was a US government plot?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
o now you're arguing that Saddam was in on 9/11, even though you also think it was a US government plot?

I think Sheriton is arguing that if the Bush regime claims that Saddam was involved in 911, then it would have been logical to take him to court to try him for that crime if they believe he bears guilt. After all, they already wrecked his country partly on the basis of such claims (in America - they never tried to sell that over here, did they). Why punish the innocent population and not charge the boss? That does not mean they believe themself that Saddam was responsible, more they're assuming that the US government wouldn't wish to bring up 911 in court.
Though the utter lack of any evidence of his involvement at any stage would presumably make it a difficult trial anyway.

Sorry if I've misinterpreted you, Sheriton

aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wobbler wrote:
Quote:
o now you're arguing that Saddam was in on 9/11, even though you also think it was a US government plot?

I think Sheriton is arguing that if the Bush regime claims that Saddam was involved in 911, then it would have been logical to take him to court to try him for that crime if they believe he bears guilt.

They don't. The reason Bush wanted Saddam out of the picture was that he believed the Iraqi dictator would take advantage of the political unrest in that part of the world and provide terrorists with weapons of mass destruction, which they would then use on the US. Or that's what he claimed, anyway.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't even try Saddam for all the crimes he was guilty of anyway, just the ones that were easiest to get a conviction for. After all, why make a trial last years and cost 100s of millions of dollars when you can get away with one that lasts a few months and still ends with the same verdict?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
wobbler wrote:
Quote:

I think Sheriton is arguing that if the Bush regime claims that Saddam was involved in 911, then it would have been logical to take him to court to try him for that crime if they believe he bears guilt.

They don't. The reason Bush wanted Saddam out of the picture was that he believed the Iraqi dictator would take advantage of the political unrest in that part of the world and provide terrorists with weapons of mass destruction, which they would then use on the US. Or that's what he claimed, anyway.
mmmmm i dont remember hearing that bull**** before our leaders took us to war, i remember links to alqeada, owing wmd's (chemical,biological). a great deal about delivering them in 45 mintues and could strike at anytime but none of the nonsense in the post ive picked out was mentioned untill all the stuff i just said was disproved. yet another example of the liers covering their tracks.
aggle-rithm
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
wobbler wrote:
Quote:

mmmmm i dont remember hearing that bull**** before our leaders took us to war, i remember links to alqeada, owing wmd's (chemical,biological). a great deal about delivering them in 45 mintues and could strike at anytime but none of the nonsense in the post ive picked out was mentioned untill all the stuff i just said was disproved. yet another example of the liers covering their tracks.

Do you remember hearing that Saddam was involved in 9/11?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
aggle-rithm wrote:
wobbler wrote:
Quote:

Do you remember hearing that Saddam was involved in 9/11?

Don't owls sleep during the day? Yep they do, you're dreaming....

Bush Defends Assertions of Iraq-Al Qaeda Relationship
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggle-rithm wrote:
wobbler wrote:
Quote:

Perfect New Think from Aggle Rythm

Lets not hold power responsible for the propoganda of yesterday, but gleefully accept the propoganda of today instead!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: