FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Fourth Reich?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: The Fourth Reich? Reply with quote

THis is really scary. 800 concentration camps in the US and growing, each housing potentially 20,000 prisoners. Have we found ourselves back in the 30s , only this time we are on the same side as the fascists?
Where is our Churchill now?

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm
UglyAmerican
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This is the first I've heard of any such thing.

One of the camps listed is just a short stroll from my girlfriend's house. I remember several years back the old facility closed down and a lot of people lost their jobs. Then within the last few years they reorganized the work force that was left and hired new people. It's scary to think what might be going on behind those locked fences.

I'm going to have to go see what it looks like for myself. Like the article said it is close to a rail yard and an airport. Easy to get people in and out of.

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have been hasty in posting some of these links, as I smell something fishy. Could this be another Admin disinformation scam? Motive: scare -mongering to confuse and discredit opposition.
UglyAmerican
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know.

I'm still going to check it out and see what it looks like. I don't find it too far fetched.

Also their fear mongering among the American people is usually more about why we should fear you foreigers and trust and love the govenrment for protecting us from your Commie ways.

I don't think anyone could take that information and spin it a positive for the Government.

If it had been about prison camps in France, I'd believe it's Government fear mongering. Smile

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camps are real. Just ask Alex Jones, who actually visited some of them in Texas, videotaping it all (as part of his Police State series of documentaries). There have been numerous press stories about them also (but it isnt front page news). The camps are administered by FEMA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: