FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

12Nov06 - Nafeez Ahmed talk in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: 12Nov06 - Nafeez Ahmed talk in London Reply with quote

http://911blogger.com/node/4379
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought he was rather good

He's a report of the talk:

http://paulstott.typepad.com/i_intend_to_escape_and_co/2006/11/interna tional_t.html

Oh - and any of the 9/11 Truth campiagners who wanted a signed copy of Notes From The Borderland you only had to ask me.

I don't bite!
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I couldn't make it tonight but have seen him talk before. He is good at leaving speculation alone and dealing with facts, something that everyone should do. I include not only 9/11 campaigners in this group but NFB too. Speculation gets you nowhere.

Paul, it doesn't seem as if you've even read his books though by complainign about him only talking about Britain and America. That is the whole point! It is MI6 and CIA trying to control things that have brought us to this point. Why are people like Abu Hamzar etc given safe havens over here? The security services create a lot of the terror organistaions themselves or at least have a high level of infiltration. Al quaeda was created by the CIA, this isn't conspiriloon nonsense but hard fact. Please go and do some research on this and you'd realise that we are fighting the same enemy, the security services. By adopting your current position you will naturally find people questioning your motives. Nobody here knows what happeend on 9/11 and if they say they do they are lying. 99% of us do know the official story is a sham and that is why we are here.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not doubt that the US/UK intelligence services are then enemy.

I just see the intelligence services of other nations as being as bad, or potentially as bad as those countries become more powerful. Iran's intentions in Iraq being a case in point.

The NFB editor made the point on Sky News last week that MI5 will waffle on about dangers from Al-Qaeda, but will say nothing about the Saudi role in their activities - we can't put those business relationships at risk can we?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, but if you do some research you will find that most of those security forces in the middle east are run or highly infiltrated by the CIA, MI6, Mossad and the Russians. Most of it goes back to the Cold War and has been kept up since.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Dishonourable intentions!!! Reply with quote

From the viewpoint of a London citizen one can look abroad and see 'dishonourable intentions' in Iran, Syria, Lebanon etc. In other words what goes against the US world order is a 'dishonourable intention' I presume?

The israeli invasion of Lebanon and their defeat ensured that the US cooperated with Iran and Syria to isolate the Palestinian resistance and to finally control it. For 6 years Hezbollah did essentially nothing since the outbreak of the Iraq war and the further persecution of the Palestinians, the wall has been built, funding for the Palestinian authority has gone down to peanuts and the arch gangsters of this planet, have labelled Hamas as ...'terrorist'.

Intelligence services represent nation-state interests. A conflict therefore between a global elite for oil and small nations makes the intelligence services of the global elite of higher preimium than the small nations. As such they cannot be viewed equally or indeed placed on the same plane, unless of course that is the objective.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a snippet from todays Guardian thats as well here as anywhere.

"...The ISI also started monitoring its former chief, Lieutenant General Hamid Gul, who ran the agency from 1987 to 1989 and is another Taliban supporter. "The ISI is surveilling me, against their will of course," said Mr Gul during an interview at his home in Rawalpindi. Mr Gul, who advocates a return to a 7th-century Muslim caliphate, is an adviser to the MMA, Pakistan's hardline religious coalition.

Denied entry into the UK, he boasted of meeting Osama bin Laden twice and believes the September 11 attacks were committed by the Israeli spy agency Mossad. "They picked up the scenario from a Tom Clancy novel. They probably didn't reckon with the towers crumbling so quickly," he said..." -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/afghanistan/story/0,,1946279,00.html
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: talk will be available from friday Reply with quote

The whole talk will be available online in a day or two once i get the coughs out. I'll post a link when it's ready.

I thought it was brilliant. Nafeez is no showman but he knows his stuff.

It's long, but it's, how shall i put this......deep!

M
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work Londonsound!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Unfortunately I couldn't make it tonight but have seen him talk before. He is good at leaving speculation alone and dealing with facts, something that everyone should do. I include not only 9/11 campaigners in this group but NFB too. Speculation gets you nowhere.

Paul, it doesn't seem as if you've even read his books though by complainign about him only talking about Britain and America. That is the whole point! It is MI6 and CIA trying to control things that have brought us to this point. Why are people like Abu Hamzar etc given safe havens over here? The security services create a lot of the terror organistaions themselves or at least have a high level of infiltration. Al quaeda was created by the CIA, this isn't conspiriloon nonsense but hard fact. Please go and do some research on this and you'd realise that we are fighting the same enemy, the security services. By adopting your current position you will naturally find people questioning your motives. Nobody here knows what happeend on 9/11 and if they say they do they are lying. 99% of us do know the official story is a sham and that is why we are here.

Good points Andy

I agree with everything you say - apart from the speculation bit

Without speculation there is nowt to talk about
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Paul Stott Reply with quote

Dear Paul,
Someone such as yourself who proclaims to be fond of facts and steering clear of silly theories might be interested in reading a report I compiled on the ISID and their involvement with the 9/11 hijackers.

As someone obviously very interested on crimes of the intelligence services I think you would find it a good read.

You might also be interested in another report that I and others in the states have collaborated on; the subject of which is the black box data analysis of Flight 77.

If you are interested in no-frills, referenced factual reporting on these issues I`ll email you copies to look over.

Unless you are a mechanical engineer you may find portions of the black box data analysis slightly tricky to get to grips with but anyone with common sense and a calculator should have no problems with most of it.

Perhaps we can do an information exchange, you email me your data on Shayler and I`ll email you my data.

In two weeks or so we can start a post here where we can post public reviews of our respective information.

I think that would be very interesting for me, you and everyone else.

Of course you would be free to say anything at all about my research as long as its reasoned.

How's about that?

Calum

President Eisenhower 1961
londonsound
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Nafeez Ahmed Secret History of International Terrorism Reply with quote

Talk from Nafeez ahmed from Sunday 12th available here:

http://tinyurl.com/ybwfyc

check out the al qaeda soundbyte attached

laters

Londonsound

alqaeda nafeez clip.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alqaeda nafeez clip.mp3
 Filesize:  444.08 KB
 Downloaded:  293 Time(s)

noise
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Ahmed the main problems are peak oil, economic collapse and environmental destruction. It's not like these problems arose out of the blue. Western governments have had decades to solve these problems. The best thing they could come up with was 9/11?

Meaning, the problems Ahmed points to are all too real but could have been dealt with in a more ethical manner. The Establishment CHOSE to take the 1984 path. As Ahmed suggests, much of the domestic legislation goes beyond the need to combat terror. If the choice was "All of us or just us" and the Establishment chose "just us" then it makes sense that they are passing legislation to keep themselves safe from a public who might one day realize who screwed them.

Greg Palast suggests that many of these policies are indicative of a class war. Meaning, instead of a good faith effort to solve Ahmed's noted problems, the Establishment chose Big Oil, corporate globalization and profits over environmental protection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: