FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Smoking guns! Why the official story is a lie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andycam119
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Smoking guns! Why the official story is a lie! Reply with quote

9-11 Smoking Guns!! Why the official story is a lie!
Category: News and Politics

THE LIST!
1. The failure of standard operating procedures (SOP) to intercept Flight 11.
2.The failure of SOP to intercept Flight 75.
3. The failure of SOP to intercept Flight 77.
4. The fact that the official story as to these failures changed a few days after 9-11.
5. The fact that according to the second version of the official story,the order to scramble jet fighters to intercept Flights 11 and 175 went to Otis Air Force base instead of the nearer base, McGuire.
6. The fact that according to this second version, the order to scramble jet fighters to protect Washington went to Langley Air Force base instead of the nearer base Andrews.
7. The fact that, even given NORADs timeline and the greater distances the pilots had to cover from Otis and Langley, their fighter jets, flying at full speed, should have reached New York and Washington in time to prevent the attacks on the South Tower and the Pentagon.
8. The fact that according to this second version, the fighter jets that were too late to intercept Flights 11 and 175 were not ordered to continue on to Washington, even though it was then known that Flight 77 had been hijacked and, according to the official story, was headed back toward Washington.
9. Secretary of Transportation Mineta`s report of a conversation that may have reflected a stand-down order by Vice President Cheney.
10. The fact that in New York on 9-11, three steel-framed high-rise buildings, for the first time in history, collapsed because of fires--quite localized fires at that, especially in the South Tower and Building 7.
11. The fact that the South Tower fell first even though, according to the hypothesis that the buildings collapsed because of fire, this tower, having been hit second and having the smaller fire, should not have collapsed first.
12. The multiple types of physical evidence that the Twin Towers and Building 7 collapsed by means of controlled demolition.
13. Larry Silversteins statement that he and the fire dept.decided to "pull" WTC-7, combined with the evidence that the fire dept. had prior knowledge of its collapse, despite the lack of any physical evidence indicating imminent collapse.
14.Mayor Giulianis statement that he knew in advance that the Twin Towers were going to collapse.
15. The quick removal of the steel from all three buildings--especially Building 7, where there would have been no victims--before it could be examined.
16. Tha fact that photographic evidence shows that the hole created in the Pentagon was much smaller than a hole created by a Boeing 757 would be.
17. The fact that photographs show that there were no remains of a large airliner in front of the crash site, even though, given the small entrance hole, not all of a Boeing 757 could have gone inside.
18. The fact that witnesses also reported seeing no remains of a large airliner inside the Pentagon.
19. The fact that the west wing, far from being the most likely part of the Pentagon for terrorists to target, was the least likely, as well as technically difficult to hit.
20. The fact that any non-military plane, not having a transponder sending out a friendly signal, would have been automatically shot down by the Pentagons battery of missiles.
21. The extreme unlikielihood that a hijacked 757 could have flown undetected through American airspace , especially towards the Pentagon, for some 40 minutes.
22.The evidence that the Bush Administration lied about not having shot down Flight 93.
23. The fact that Pres. Bush gave the impression upon his arrival at the Sarasota school, even after a telephone conversation with Condaleezza Rice, that he was unaware that 2 more airliners, beyond the one that had crashed into the North Tower of the WTC, had been hijacked.
24. The fact that Bush, after being told about the attack on the South Tower, did not act like a commander in chief who was surprised to learn that the U.S. was suffering the greatest terrorist attack in its history.
25. The fact that Bush and his entourage, including his Secret Service detail, showed no sign of fear that they would be attacked while in Florida, even though at that time they--assuming the truth of the official account--would have known neither how many planes had been hijacked nor what the targets were.
26. The multiple denial by Bush administration officials that they had any idea that planes might be used as weapons in a terrorrist attack against the U.S., even though such knowledge was widespread--partly because of warnings they had received that terrorists were in fact planning such attacks.
27. The fact that the FBI must have had specific advance knowledge of the attacks, given(a) its confiscation of a film of the attack on the Pentagon within 5 minutes, (b) its cinfiscation of student files from Florida flight schools within 18 hours, and (c) the reported testimony of FBI agents that they knew the dates and targets of the New York attacks months in advance.
28. The repeated denial by Bush officials that they had any prior knowledge about the attacks of 9-11, contradicting strong evidence to the contrary, including that provided by the purchases of enormous amounts of put options on United Airlines, American Airlines, and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter.
29. The evidence that although Osama Bin Laden was officially Americas "most wanted" criminal, he was treated by an American surgeon and visited by a CIA agent in an American hospital in Dubai 2 months prior to 9-11.
30. The evidence that local FBI agents in Minnesota, New York, and Chicago were prevented by FBI HQ from carrying out investigations that could have uncovered the plot.
31. The harassment and demotion of DIA agent Julie Sirrs after she brought back information about a plan in Afghanistan to assassinate Ahmad Massood.
32. The evidence that the Bush administration had already determined by July 2001 that it would attack Afghanistan "by the middle of October at the latest," combined with the fact that the attacks of 9-11, by occuring on that date, gave the US military sufficient preparation time to begin its assault on Oct 7th.
33. The evidence that during the "Hunt for Bin Laden" after 9-11, he and his Al-Qaeda forces were repeatedly allowed to escape.
34. The evidence that the Bush administration sought in multiple ways to conceal the connections between 9-11 and Pakistans ISI.
35. The fact that the FBI, the Justice Dept., and the Air Force all refused to answer questions about the report that many of the (alleged) hilackers had been trained at US flight schools.
36. The multiple reasons to doubt the official theorys tale of Arab-Muslim hijackers.
37. The firing and subsequent gagging of FBI whistleblowerSibel Edomonds after she reported that a 9-11 related investigation was being sabotaged by a spy.
38. The fact that while people such as Julie Sirrs and Sibel Edmonds have been punished, there have been no reports of punishment for anyone who acted incompetently or obstructively in relation to 9-11---whether in the FAA, the FBI, the CIA, the DIA, the NSA, the Justice Dept, the white house, NORAD, the Pentagon, or the US military.
39. The fact that the Bush administration has not revealed the identities of those who purchased the put options on United Airlines, American Airlines, and Morgan Dean Stanley Witter.
40. The fact that the White House repeatedly obstructed the attempts of the 9-11 Commission--as feeble as they appear to have been--to learn hot the attacks could have succeeded.

NB. Put options are bets on the Stock Market that share prices will fall!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To us veterans this is old news, LoL Very Happy
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not withstanding this all being rather prehistoric and raked over countless times, literally every point can be countered in some way. Unfortunately there is not one single piece of definitive incontroversial proof amongst the list - my expert is cancelled out by their's and the point sqaushed.

For example, point 20 - what missile batteries at The Pentagon? This is pure conjecture and it has never been established that any such defence system exists.

All the 'statements' made can be explained away by simply saying they made a mistake, they were confused, they meant something else - it matters not.

Bush can easily explain away why he acted the way he did - it may look suspicious, but that again doesn't matter - he can rattle off any number of excuses.

Unless we can open our briefcase on the day and pull out rock-solid forensic evidence that cannot be challenged, or put that whistleblower on the stand (not these numpty post-event herberts who have spotted some accounting anomaly) - someone who flew one of the planes remotely - someome real who was actively involved and it can be corroborated.

We pick over them all ad infinitum and gleefully back slap when we spot something new or odd. But these 'guns' can smoke all they like, for they just add to the haze and confusion and it gets us no closer to the stage we really need to be at.

With what we currently have, could we convince a new investigation it was all a hoax despite this comprehensive list?

I say no.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I say no.

What a surprise!! Rolling Eyes
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: list Reply with quote

Thanks for the list and welcome to the forum. Don't be put off by these old grumpy so and so's.
I would however, differ with one of the points made by our friend, and say that the collapse of WTC7 would certainly cause a real stir in any new investigation, notwithstanding Silverstein's testimony already on record.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
I say no.

What a surprise!! Rolling Eyes

Yes I had heard you are easily surprised.

It usually happens when the landlord bangs on the side of your caravan then asks you for the rent.

'It's really that time of the month already?'

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I ever get the urge to buy a caravan I will park it in the spacious garden of the house I own outright. I doubt I will ever feel the need to go on the road however as there seem to be more and more creepy Bill Bailey lookalikes infesting the drains by the side of the road. I just do not trust them.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the alarm system being turnrd off in bulding 7:

Quote:
Finding 2.25: The fire alarm system that was monitoring WTC 7 sent to the monitoring company only one signal (at 10:00:52 a.m. shortly after the collapse of WTC 2) indicating a fire condition in the building on September 11, 2001. This signal did not contain any specific information about the location of the fire within the building. From the alarm system monitor service view, the building had only one zone, “AREA 1.” The building fire alarm system was placed on TEST for a period of 8 h beginning at 6:47:03 a.m. on September 11, 2001. Ordinarily, this is requested when maintenance or other testing is being performed on the system, so that any alarms that are received from the system are considered the result of the maintenance or testing and are ignored. NIST was told by the monitoring company that for systems placed in the TEST condition, alarm signals are not shown on the operator’s display, but records of the alarm are recorded into the history file.
http://wtc.nist.gov/progress_report_june04/chapter1.pdf (pg28)

Don't forget THEMA doing their terror drills.

Don't forget the unexplained molten metal in the basements of all three WTC buildings.

Don't forget the fake video of Osama.

Don't forget the reports of explosions as well as the video evidence of Rick Segal and many others.

Don't forget the emergency services recordings of people in the towers which still haven't been released in full even though court have ordered it.

Don't forget the reports by firefighters saying they saw flashes on low laying floors before the towers collapsed.

Don't forget the strange images of car which seem to have been exposed to flash fires.

Don't forget the molten metal seen dripping from the south tower seconds before collapse.

Don't forget the power-down of the top section of the south tower only days before 911.

Don't forget the removal of Kevin Ryan and then his boss from Underwriter Laboratories.

Don't forget the witness statement from William Rodriguez in which he states there were explosions in the basements as well as continued explosions throughout the towers.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
......there seem to be more and more creepy Bill Bailey lookalikes.....

Well I believe the part about you attracting unsavoury types. They are drawn to the foul language that comes out of your mouth.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I believe the part about you attracting unsavoury types.

And I bet in your mind you even read that somewhere someone said I was attracted to unsavoury types even though nobody did. Its what you want to believe so it happened. That's how it works with fantasists.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
Well I believe the part about you attracting unsavoury types.

And I bet in your mind you even read that somewhere someone said I was attracted to unsavoury types even though nobody did. Its what you want to believe so it happened. That's how it works with fantasists.

.......bows to expert knowledge of fantasists.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.......bows to expert knowledge of fantasists.

And I bet you 'read' that I said I was an expert as well.
dingleberry
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought I'd visit this site after Saturday's article in the Grauniad.

Wow. I think you guys all need to watch the South Park episode The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dingleberry wrote:
thought I'd visit this site after Saturday's article in the Grauniad.

Wow. I think you guys all need to watch the South Park episode The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce.

Talking of urine.....

catty.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  54.85 KB
 Viewed:  106 Time(s)

catty.jpg

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am a "he" now! Having escaped the sewer to rise to the dizzy heights of the roadside drains I suppose the glare of the light must be confusing you. Is your pre-occupation with caravans because you see so many pass you by? They must seem luxurious after the trolls sewer. Dream on shill..you will be rumbled and sent back to the dark where you belong.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
So I am a "he" now! Having escaped the sewer to rise to the dizzy heights of the roadside drains I suppose the glare of the light must be confusing you. Is your pre-occupation with caravans because you see so many pass you by? They must seem luxurious after the trolls sewer. Dream on shill..you will be rumbled and sent back to the dark where you belong.

I apologise if your gender has been cited incorrectly, I thought you were female, you have this whole heavy 'feminine vibe thing' going on, yet I was informed by one of the other members by PM that you are in fact male.

Quote;
why do you keep calling blackcat a she when he is a man?

No confusion, just taking things by trust.

Sorry love, I will remember that you are in fact a woman.

Thanks for the update.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: