FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A call to end the division

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: A call to end the division Reply with quote

Divisive Organizations Provide 911 With Religion

Posted by: ricksiegel

Recent manifestations in the “911 Truth” organizations show they are there to shepherd those that seek, or those that get close enough to the truth to want to get active. To "organize" those that would seek others to validate their truths or try to take some action and lead them to other safer pastures.

These people participate at the top and gate keep those set to make any effective change. This is done best through the divide and conquer method.
The most recent manifestation of divisiveness takes on gargantuan dimensions as it comes to a frenzy. A new, almost religious in its nature, crusade. The now famous “Plane Hugger” vs. “No Planes” battle. Which side are you on?

I have to label this a religious war, a virtual crusade, as it takes on a dimension far beyond the normal divisive manifestations created by organizations formed to “bring it all together.” Conversations between new and old it matters not. Looking for answers, deep in research, or want of knowledge are first qualified with “Do you believe no planes hit such and such or not?” Your answer would get you a certain set of cloths you must wear, a team to identify with and a whole morale code to work within.

Nothing else was, or is on the forums, the phone lines, and the airwaves except who believes and who does not. Doesn’t this sound familiar? Frankly I wondered when the “Dunking” or the “Witch Trials” would begin again but we are much more civilized these days. Nobody expects the Catholic Inquisition.

In a conversation with a west coast “truth org”, whilst trying to get a 911 Citizens Court going in DC, it mattered not the question or direction this call to a citizens action might be. The call was interrupted every minute by the question “But do you believe no planes hit the Trade Centers?” I would talk about serving the Supreme Court with indictments against Rudolph Giuliani for the destruction of evidence at a crime scene, failure to preserve and collect evidence at a crime scene, and obstruction of justice in 2800+ murder cases. Explaining each cause of action the only response I would get was “But are you a “no planer?” Madness.

I filmed the destruction of the three towers in New York City that day and aided in creating the 911 Eyewitness DVD with research and documentation. It has been clear that I was not up or at the scene for any of the initial explosions or whatever happened. It is, has, and will always be my opinion that we need to open the evidence and investigate. It is established that I believe the government and mass media are lying, obstructing and obscuring the truth right now. Stay seated until the fat lady sings. Believe no one but your own eyes and with careful thought.

If you need the whole picture to be in place, if you need every letter in a phrase to guess it, if you need to have every absolute piece in place before you move you are a lost cause. They are still in the house and stealing rights, wealth and our nation while these organizations are intent on pushing cultism. Stand up people.

I have not seen any criminal investigation. I have not seen any of the evidence that the government is holding and censoring. There has been nothing and the only certainty of it all is that members of government and members in mass media are culpable in 911 crimes along with the then and present mayors of New York City, the Attorney General Elliot Spitzer, Christine Todd Whitman, Silverstein, Bush, Cheney and many, many more.

Which gets me back to the point of this article, the activities of some to divide and conquer. The first thing you can be assured of is the fact that people who want to reach truth will not stop anyone from investigating. This single truth must be applied to everyone in this movement and will be a light unto those that need such to divine those that would be king.

The most divisive force rising on the movement to truth is from the 911truth organizations and their stars. In a most divisive fashion they have created the “Plane” “No Plane” crusade. A great way to divide any movement is to create sides and have one of the sides battle the other. That is just one exercise of a gatekeeper. Keep them busy.

Now people researching 911 frauds are not just divided - but at war. Not at the enemy but at researchers. Not because facts have been discovered or proved but because the 911 orgs and their “stars” promote the cult factors and cult wars.

The racists, agents and bigots are now joining this feeding frenzy leading the way to help this chasm grow to colossal proportions and the slugs who follow the trends seem to have lost their ability to question why they are doing this at all. The fever of both the “plane” or “no plane” groups has taken on proportions beyond research or logic and has expanded into a true cult of belief without need of proofs, evidence or plans for action. Loosing the whole purpose to bring the criminals to justice, stop the rape of our nation and take back the Republic, which is ours.

What point does this religious fever make? Where can it lead? How can the 911orgs complain constantly about divisiveness when it is they that provide that initiative?

The groups of people, the half woken following this crusade are lost to the division at the core. They have made each other the enemy and lost the focus of the battle. The battle is thus won by the agent (idea of “plane” “no plane” etc). It was sad to see the cults going this summer to screw any opportunity to bring action against the criminals that perpetrated 911. .

Increased efforts, by the ruling elite, to divide and conquer creating internal opposition have worked. Without the ability to see the friends from the foe, or even to keep a focus on the goal, it was easy pickings. Placing ideas and people in places where they can make sure that issues within always take precedence over issues at hand keeps the “movement” from obtaining any effective goal (much less formulate one).

With this in mind I will have to sit down now and write a thesis on how to stand independently for freedom. Using groups, organizations, and adulation of those loudest at the front open you to manipulation. The people with the most funding always win – sorry to say this is historical blunder. The people will go for a free t-shirt and a famous face cookie rather than taste the horrible bitterness of sacrifice for intrinsic things like freedom and liberty.

When the wise man travels the jungles and mountains to drink from the lake of knowledge he is neither distracted nor daunted by the animals along the way.

Note: Do you believe in magic? Honest Government? Independent media? Supernatural beings? "

http://www.ricksiegel.com/web/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=109

Rickrules.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a case of gatekeeping by saying the no planes stuff is rubbish, what a load of nonsense. It is far more harmful to sprout unsubstantiated evidence as 'the truth'. This movement is about reaching critical mass and if you step into the world of joe public for a moment and mention no-planes they will think you are a nutter, simple. They will then cognitively associate any other 9/11 issues with this issue as it easier for them to deal with it in this way. What's so wrong with sticking to facts?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are trying to reach sufficient numbers of the public to bring about an independent public investigation, it matters not whether we believe planes were or were not involved. That is for such an investigation to determine.

It is bad faith to call for an independent investigation while at the same time stating in advance what you want the result of that investigation to be. To do so suggests you are more interested in proving your opinion correct than in uncovering the truth. Such an attitude reminds me of a mourner, supposedly from a 9/11 victim's family, who angrily shouted at us demonstrators in front of the US embassy on 11.09.06 (9/11/06 US style):

"We don't want to know the truth."

That said, internal debate between campaigners about how the attacks were carried out is inevitable and cannot be supressed, although fronting "No Planes Theory" in public is likely to damage our credibility.

For these reasons I believe that this discussion forum should undergo an amicable divorce from the British and Irish 911 Truth Movement. The silliest things posted on this website will otherwise continue to be used to discredit us.

Until then this website remains a gift to our enemies.

Noel
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised you're caving in so easily to a few critics Noel, thought you were made of stronger stuff. Who gives a damn what people say on the Net, it's only same coupla hundred people who read and post everywhere.

What it comes down to is convincing the man in the street and I can usually do that in about ten minutes of discussion. There's a small town in Scotland where most of the population under 45 know the score, even the local doctor pulled my mother when she was at surgery to say he'd come across films I'd been distributing, he told her he always thought we'd been lied to about it but Painful Deceptions still blew his mind and couldn't wait to have a proper chat about it. And we did and since then he's distributed films and knowledge amongst his peers. Same with a mates father who's an engineer, he started burning of copies of films like crazy for his friends. These people never go on-line for their information, they just trust the judgement of friends and are opened minded enough to sit down and watch the films themselves and draw their own conclusions.
And so it goes on.

Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally

I don't regard strategic campaigning as "caving in" to critics. What I'm proposing is that this forum continues, but we remove from it, any implication that views expressed on it are representative of the 9/11 Truth Movement. There is already a website for the 911 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland) which I hope will be used by activists to present to the public a case for doubting the official conspiracy theory which doesn't scare them off by appearing to be: off the wall /illogical /paranoid /cultist /loony /fanatical /antisemitic /soft on terrorism /intolerant / rude.

I wish you'd tell me where this small town in Scotland is. I was in a small town in Scotland last weekend staying with old friends who believe flight 93 was shot down, but refuse to take seriously the rest of it. It often helps people to realise that they're not the only ones who take this issue seriously.

Cheers

Noel
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
which doesn't scare them off by appearing to be: off the wall /illogical /paranoid /cultist /loony /fanatical /antisemitic /soft on terrorism /intolerant / rude.

Noel

Isn't that why you deploy moderaters? I reckon all arguments get balanced out here. All those pro campaign believe the WTC complex was demolished which is central to explaining the hoax to others. People bicker about alternative theories on every single 911 forum out there.

xmasdale wrote:

I wish you'd tell me where this small town in Scotland is. I was in a small town in Scotland last weekend staying with old friends who believe flight 93 was shot down, but refuse to take seriously the rest of it. It often helps people to realise that they're not the only ones who take this issue seriously.

I find it helps if you leave them specific films and ask them to politely respond whether positive or negatively. People like being asked to think for themselves especially when they assume they are right and hope to disprove what you're saying.
Simply asking how 3 buildings collapsed, or how a plane could hit the Pentagon 80 minutes after the first hijacking, or how nobody has been convicted of the crime, or how they could knowingly lie about WMD to drag us into a barbaric war with Iraq??? We went to steal their oil yet the price of a barrel has doubled. Same with seizing control of the gas reserves in Afghanistan and building the Caspian pipe line which has made trillions, yet the price of gas has tripled.
The PTB have been stealing, murdering and deceiving us non stop since 911 (and beyond), people soon joint the dots and see the big picture despite what lying whores in the media repeatedly spout.

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Nobody expects the Catholic Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition, Ally.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquistion.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Inquisition Reply with quote

We have such weapons as:

FEAR!!!,
An almost fanatical devotion to the pope!!
And!!................

*long pause*

Right I`ll come in again...

President Eisenhower 1961
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: