FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loose Change Forum??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarrenUK
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Loose Change Forum?? Reply with quote

Its been down for some time now...

Why Sad Confused
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of history:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=66146

Dylan's new and improved members-only forum:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a grand case of ego on the part of avery

this guy reminds me of a frat boy nerd. he shouldn't be in charge of anything, he has no discernment or maturity

loose change is all style and no substance. not good enough for anything other than an eye opener. this docu is getting so much attention worldwide on TV where as no other is simply because it is the strawman
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup loose change has nice music and.....

...well it's got nice music Very Happy

Ment : The mind
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
sounds like a grand case of ego on the part of avery

this guy reminds me of a frat boy nerd. he shouldn't be in charge of anything, he has no discernment or maturity

loose change is all style and no substance. not good enough for anything other than an eye opener. this docu is getting so much attention worldwide on TV where as no other is simply because it is the strawman

do you every stop talking krap?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ally"]
iro wrote:

do you every stop talking krap?

Why dont you have a look through some of the Loose Change debunk stuff first and see if he is talking krap.

How about this;

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Lets see if you have the courage to read it from top to bottom. If you do, i am sure you will understand why people view LC as a pile of garbage.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LooseChange sent 911truth viral more than any other product had done before it, there's no doubt better films have been made since but can you point me to what impact u an iro have made in comparison to that film?
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kind of have to agree here. I've given out many copies of LC in the past, as i see it as a good eye opener..

but there is a lot of speculation presented as hard evidence. For me, loose change made me think about 9/11 and motivated me to do some serious research.. but many will simply dismiss the important bits and hold on to the stupid bits

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did i or did i not say it was an 'eye opener' .. just not much more than that. lacking in weight and substance and full of glaring holes for debunkers to drool over.

and when someone mentions the predictable 'oh well lets see if you could do better' as ally did i instantly know i've got a point. If thats all people can say in a pre-school intellectual level then they have no counter-argument.

'what have i done' well thats my own business and it doesn't detract from loose change being an obvious straw man.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very good 911 documentary 36 mins long: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150

This short music orientated documentary is a good one to pass around as it has impact 20 mins long: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-6714356054823827684

Loose Change was OK as a starter but it's not in the same league as many others.

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC was shut down because liar Pickering was exposed, and then banned by one of the admin.

Subsequently, the admin who banned pickering was de-admin'd, and then the whole Mod and Admin team resigned in protest when Pickering was allowed back and made Admin himself.

Pickering is JREF and poses as a truth seeker, but is pushing the official story. Pickering can no longer be believed.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
did i or did i not say it was an 'eye opener' .. just not much more than that. lacking in weight and substance and full of glaring holes for debunkers to drool over.

and when someone mentions the predictable 'oh well lets see if you could do better' as ally did i instantly know i've got a point. If thats all people can say in a pre-school intellectual level then they have no counter-argument.

'what have i done' well thats my own business and it doesn't detract from loose change being an obvious straw man.

sorry. i meant to say that in agreement with you not ally

i think loose change is causing problems now, i agree.

tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it's still the best because it's simple, easy to understand and it isn't bombarding you with info upon info, just does it with a more gradual way which makes it easier for the viewer to understand and appreciate.

Remember, it's not about how much we like it blah blah blah, it's about the first time watcher and this is definitely the s**t!
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Forum Reply with quote

All,
As for as I know it was mostly bickering about 'politics' that caused a rift between 2 or 3 of the major players involved in the forums.

Several thought "somebody" was a plant and dylan disagreed.

There were also alot of people filling the forums up with new age "buck rogers" style theories which caused alot of similar problems.
Sound familiar anyone???

Yes loose change had a few errors but mostly it amounted to over zealous presentation of the facts.

Without it I wouldnt BE here and the same goes for just about every other b* here.

Even the JREFers probably wouldnt bother without the exposure that film got.

C.

Needless to say the forum didnt disappear, the discussion has moved to the official Loose Change site forums. Alot of the technical analysis has moved to "Pilots for 9/11 truth" which is not really a 9/11 talking shop but a platform for some of the more serious issues.

President Eisenhower 1961
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: