FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Anti-Sophist prove the math or leave?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Anti-Sophist prove the math or leave?
Yes, since he claims it is the only way to win the argument
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No, there's no point because I know he can't
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not sure, it'll just be based upon assumptions anyway
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Should Anti-Sophist prove the math or leave? Reply with quote

I'm throwing down the gauntlet to Anti-Sophist.

Quite frankly, I've had enough of his manner. I wouldn't mind him discussing the issues but when things get tough he just repeats the same old mantra that only the science and the mathematics can explain what happened to the WTC. Well, I'd like to see him explain what he means here and show his mathmatical evidence for why his opinion and the opinion of NIST is valid. If he can't or won't then I suggest that either he leaves or he refrains from playing the mathematics card any longer.

Thoughts anyone?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Should Anti-Sophist prove the math or leave? Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Quite frankly, I've had enough of his manner. I wouldn't mind him discussing the issues but when things get tough he just repeats the same old mantra that only the science and the mathematics can explain what happened to the WTC. Well, I'd like to see him explain what he means here and show his mathmatical evidence for why his opinion and the opinion of NIST is valid. If he can't or won't then I suggest that either he leaves or he refrains from playing the mathematics card any longer.

Thoughts anyone?

Yes, whilst I do not necessarily agree with everything Anti-Sophist says, I think he is entitled to his opinion and to actually start an attack thread is fantastically childish. The odd comment within an existing thread is one thing, but to run a poll (a highly loaded one at that - a fourth option would be nice allowing voting for those who simply do not care either way), openly slating someone for their beliefs shows you are intolerant and narrow-minded.

What makes you any 'righter' than Anti-Sophist? This is a forum where people exchange views - get over it and move on.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Should Anti-Sophist prove the math or leave? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
James C wrote:

Thoughts anyone?

Yes, whilst I do not necessarily agree with everything Anti-Sophist says, I think he is entitled to his opinion and to actually start an attack thread is fantastically childish. The odd comment within an existing thread is one thing, but to run a poll (a highly loaded one at that - a fourth option would be nice allowing voting for those who simply do not care either way), openly slating someone for their beliefs shows you are intolerant and narrow-minded.

What makes you any 'righter' than Anti-Sophist? This is a forum where people exchange views - get over it and move on.

You are absolutely right. I have started a new thread with a revised poll. Perhaps the mods could delete this one.

However, I wasn't attacking his opinions in fact I am requesting that he sticks to his opinions. Instead I am attacking the use of his 'trump card' which is always to state that no one else can prove him wrong unless the math is shown. Since no one can do that, I am merely asking him to show us. Nothing wrong with that.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked as requested
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: