FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's it all heading?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Where's it all heading? Reply with quote

This was a set of questions thrown at me today and I quote:

"The 9/11 movement where's it all going?

Geting Bush into Court?

Getting Blair into court?

If people think the official line isn't right they cant do anything about it.

There's people making money from videos, speaking engagements and running websites, but carping on and on about the same old stuff. What is the ultimate aim and how far along the road are you getting there?"

That was what was thrown at me. I stumbled and didn't reply as eloquently as I would have liked, so what would you have said?
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, one of the 9/11 Truth movements main purposes is to alert the public to the 'false flag' nature of most terrorism. If the public knows the true nature of terrorism and the 'War On Terror' it should make future 9/11 style attacks ineffective as psyops operations.

If the criminals who orchestrated 9/11 can be brought to Justice as well, so much the better, informing the public stands a realistic chance of success, so keep burning those DVDs!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's it all heading? Reply with quote

busker wrote:

Geting Bush into Court?

If people think the official line isn't right they cant do anything about it.

There's people making money from videos, speaking engagements and running websites, but carping on and on about the same old stuff. What is the ultimate aim and how far along the road are you getting there?"

That was what was thrown at me. I stumbled and didn't reply as eloquently as I would have liked, so what would you have said?

It'll be a step by step process - rather like Al Capone was taken down for tax evasion, with deals cut all the way.

While it's known (if not yet provable) the demolition of the 3 Towers was a fraud, the first likely step of a re-investigation will be a special prosecutor aggressively ferreting out the FAA/NORAD lies and following that trail up the food chain.

It also seems the Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder is either an official hoax plant or the Boeing did not hit the Pentagon, and that's another witness trail that can be followed. Once heads are on the block, most small time participants will roll over rather than take the rap themselves.

Just as Scooter Libby was prepared to cover for Cheney and Rove in the Plame case feeling relatively secure with the Repugnicans dominating all three branches of government, he's probably having second thoughts now the House and Senate have turned.

It'll be a slow process, but the chips will fall, all the way to the top.

Last edited by chek on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's it all heading? Reply with quote

I think that this movement must and will succeed. Sure Bush and Blair and the people controlling them should be tried and sentenced but this won't happen because there is now no mechanism free of the State to do it

It's up to us the ordinary people becoming aware of our own immense power and withdrawing it from them
TV and the mobile phone masts are doing a terrific job of keeping people away from that realisation, but I'm pretty sure people will get beyond that influence. The vibrational uprate will succeed. We shall overcome
We must keep this belief "deep in our hearts" There are many methods of promoting this

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Conciousness is the only Gold"

On that basis, anything that increases the range and depth of the perceptions of conciousness and trancends the feedback loop of consensus trance is the human race heading in the right direction: bright eyed and aware of its collective surroundings

All things are possible, a healed world most definately amongst them, and:

"Even the very wise cannot see all ends"

So do it from truth, do it from honesty, and live with integrity:

Thats a cracking result right there

No matter how the game of opposames gets played, one thing I'm certain of:

When the Neo Con Kabal launched the invasion of Iraq back in March 03, no way were they expecting to be in the situation they are now in Nov 06

And yes, 9/11 Truth has had a significant part in that:

No Propoganda can survive the people refusing to buy the lie

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think waking people up is my primary goal/purpose. I mention the process of individuation in my signature and I think this is what happens when people start to wake up to 911. Therefore 911 can act as a catalyst for the process of individuation.

The definition of indeviduation is rather subtle so lets see what “they” say:

wikipedia wrote:

Individuation is the name given to processes whereby the undifferentiated tends to become individual, or to those processes through which differentiated components tend toward becoming a more indivisible whole.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individuation

Bernard Stiegler wrote:

An I is essentially a process, and not a state, and this process is an in-dividuation (it is a process of psychic individuation) as the tendency to become-one, that is, to become indivisible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individuation

Henri Ellenberger wrote:

Jung introduced the concept of individuation. This brief summary is based on a chapter by in the book "The Discovery of the Unconscious."

While important to many people, the concept of individuation takes on a deep meaning for adults at midlife—a time at which life’s meaning and purpose come to the fore. In writing about Jung, Ellenberger described midlife or Lebenswende as representing a profound change, gradual or sudden—that can manifest from "long-repressed intellectual or spiritual needs" (Ellenberger, 1970, p. 711). This change may be seen as a gift from the unconscious—a warning to take full advantage and not waste this precious second half of life (p 711).

The process of individuating can take a lifetime. It consists of a series of metamorphoses (the death/rebirth cycle), such as birth/infancy, puberty, adulthood, and midlife. If one can individuate at midlife, the ego is no longer at the center (p. 712), and the individual makes some sort of peace with her/his mortality.

For the proverbial midlife crisis, Jung suggests that this turning of life may be cured by seriously resuming the practice of religion. However, many are disinclined to take up the practice of traditional religion. For these, Jung suggests his own approach to therapy—a synthetic-hermeneutic method (p. 715).

Jungian therapy
Steps for the Jungian approach to therapy involve the following:

> reading (for some),
> collaboration with the therapist,
> focusing on the situation at present,
> making concrete any insight—and finding a way to put it into practice in everyday life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung#Individuation

Answers.com wrote:

1.The act or process of individuating, especially the process by which social individuals become differentiated one from the other.

2.The condition of being individuated; individuality.

3. Philosophy.
a. The development of the individual from the general or universal.
b. The distinction or determination of the individual within the general or universal.

4.In Jungian psychology, the gradual integration and unification of the self through the resolution of successive layers of psychological conflict.

5. Embryology. Formation of distinct organs or structures through the interaction of adjacent tissues.
http://www.answers.com/individuation&r=67

heart-earth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: we relate to and expose them Reply with quote

"The secret to success is to own nothing, but control everything."
--Nelson Rockefeller

henry ford:
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." Henry Ford, creator of Ford Motor Company.

"The government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. By adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity." Abraham Lincoln, US President 1861-5. He created government issue money during the American Civil War and was assassinated.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
--Larry P. McDonald, US Congressman, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing. " Ralph M Hawtry, former Secretary to the Treasury.

"I want to own nothing and control everything"
--J D Rockefeller I

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain." Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson, US President 1801-9.

"The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt civilisation." Otto von Bismark (1815-1898), German Chancellor, after the Lincoln assassination.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them, will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson, 1809

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

--Præsident Woodrow Wilson, the president who signed Federal Reserve Act i 1913 which gave the moneymonopoly from the state to a privateowned bank, Federal Reserve Bank which controls every bank in USA.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/

David Rockefeller:
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will.
If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".
-- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
-John F. Hylan, 1922, then mayor of New York City

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply."
--Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild (1777-1836)

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States."
Senator Barry Goldwater

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
--Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice

Now we know what all those quotes was about.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's it all heading? Reply with quote

busker wrote:

Geting Bush into Court?

What is the ultimate aim and how far along the road are you getting there?"

Strewth, the staff at the Job Centre must have time on their hands.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My responses on a similar threads

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=22092&highlight=visi on#22092

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=6610&highlight=visio n#6610

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=3437&highlight=visio n#3437

The usual love, peace and understanding message. Hey, you're still allowed to dream. They haven't made that illegal yet.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's it all heading? Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I think that this movement must and will succeed. Sure Bush and Blair and the people controlling them should be tried and sentenced but this won't happen because there is now no mechanism free of the State to do it

It's up to us the ordinary people becoming aware of our own immense power and withdrawing it from them
TV and the mobile phone masts are doing a terrific job of keeping people away from that realisation, but I'm pretty sure people will get beyond that influence. The vibrational uprate will succeed. We shall overcome
We must keep this belief "deep in our hearts" There are many methods of promoting this

It is much more important that the truth comes out than that the guilty parties are brought to justice. Trials in courts of law cause people to cover up the truth in order to defend themselves. Contrast the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission, chaired so brilliantly by Desmond Tutu. We should keep this example in mind as a model when considering what should happen.

Noel
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In linking 9/11 truth movement with the peace / green / social justice / anti-corporate movements, it is worth baring in mind the bigger picture: knowing that we all inhabit the same small planet and that if continue to fight and compete with each other rather than uniting and cooperating together, we are all in for a very unpleasant future. The world has been shaped by a relative handful of deranged power mad pychopaths. The only thing stopping the rest of humanity choosing a more sane, sustainable and just path is that we believe 'their' bs and accept that they are so powerful and we are so powerless. United, the PTB haven't got a chance.

http://users.gazinter.net/melan/Warn/Warnenu.htm
Belinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said on my (same old!) banner at the climate change rally in London last weekend the need is to "create a new climate of truth" - in this new climate those who practice deception will be conspicuous by the umbrella they will be forced to carry to avoid getting wet and revealing their ugly, egotistical intentions

The rest of us, by then legion! will be streaking joyously through the rain...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: