FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

testimony of princess Diana's bodyguard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: testimony of princess Diana's bodyguard Reply with quote

I know this is off subject - but with the enquiry going on for years and years I have seen no testimony from the only person who survived the crash.

The enquiry itself is being conducted as thought everybody was killed.

The bodyguard would know if the driver was pissed, whether they were followed, how fast the car was going and whether a blinding light was flashed to dazzle the driver.

Anyone know of any testimony before this gets locked?
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My belief is that Trevor Rees-Jones was told to shut-it. Or . . . .
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: testimony of princess Diana's bodyguard Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I know this is off subject - but with the enquiry going on for years and years I have seen no testimony from the only person who survived the crash.

The enquiry itself is being conducted as thought everybody was killed.

The bodyguard would know if the driver was pissed, whether they were followed, how fast the car was going and whether a blinding light was flashed to dazzle the driver.

Anyone know of any testimony before this gets locked?

I don't agree that it would be obvious the driver would be pissed.

As a serving police officer I stopped a considerable number of motorists for assorted reasons. The result of a breath test often showed them to be up to 3 - 4 times above the legal limit, yet you would be hard pressed to even realise they had even been drinking (gum/aftershave/perfume not withstanding).

In addition, unless the bodyguard was actually looking at the speedo it would only be a guess - 70mph in a Ford is not the same as the same speed in a Merc. Add to this the fact it was in a tunnel which can dramatically alter the perspective of speed. I have been in high speed pursuits and as a passenger you'd never know were doing 130mph.

It is also difficult to be sure that he would recall exactly the chain of events given his injuries and the way the journey culminated.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was Fayed's bodyguard, not Diana's.

Wokeman said
Quote:

Possibly. 'Mr Fayed, I don't think you should let Henri drive. He's pissed'.

'Shut-it'

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
He was Fayed's bodyguard, not Diana's.

Wokeman said
Quote:

Possibly. 'Mr Fayed, I don't think you should let Henri drive. He's pissed'.

'Shut-it'

Surely he means he was told to keep his mouth shut post-event not on the evening in question?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeleC,
Yes, that is exactly what I did mean.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Surely he means he was told to keep his mouth shut post-event not on the evening in question?

Sigh. Rolling Eyes Yes I knew what he meant, this is a site about conspiracy after all. I'm offering an alternative version for consideration. Trevor Rees-Jones wrote a book so maybe nobody told him
Quote:
to keep his mouth shut post-event
or if they did, he's not listening. He's a hard case, Parachute Regiment I believe, not easily scared.

alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Trevor Rees-Jones & psychopathy Reply with quote

Quote:
Whilst he was recovering in hospital, Trevor Rees-Jones received a number of visitors including one from the Special Forces. An injection was administered that would have been fatal except that it was discovered and the damage halted in time to save him. Today, Rees-Jones keeps his lips sealed. In fact, he was reported to have said that he would fear for his life if he was ever able to remember what caused the crash.

The above unattributed quotation is from: www.dianaconspiracy.com/theories.html

However, few would be surprised if this was indeed the case. August 31st, 1997 was another bad day for CCTV cameras ....along with September 11th, 2001 & July 7th, 2005!

With all the nonsense that has occurred on Blair's watch, only the sleep of a psychopath could remain undisturbed. As far as TB is concerned, Princess Diana, the victims of 9/11, David Kelly, the victims of 7/7, 655,000 Iraqi civilians, and 200+ British Troops, neither lived nor died .... they just didn't exist.

Read the transcripts of Nuremburg, simply replace the names with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Kristol, Negroponte, Armitage, Zakheim, Bolton & BLAIR. Saddam's crimes pale into insignificance by comparison with these psycho's. indeed, Saddam's crimes against fellow Iraqis are perhaps comparable with Ruby Ridge, Waco, WTC '93, Oklahoma City and 9/11.

All of the events listed above, occurred during the Bush/Clinton dynasty ....and who is being touted as the prospective Democratic Presidential Candidate for 2008? Do not get lulled into a false sense of well-being by the recent mid-term election results, this is simply the preparation for the next stage in the game.

When Hilary gets elected in 2008, the Bush/Clinton dynasty will have the potential to run from 1981 - 2016. Some democracy!

As an aside, now that Euan Blair is attending Yale, he will most likely be tapped for Skull & Bones in the very near future.

Al K Myst
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:

Sigh. Rolling Eyes Yes I knew what he meant, this is a site about conspiracy after all. I'm offering an alternative version for consideration. Trevor Rees-Jones wrote a book so maybe nobody told him
Quote:
to keep his mouth shut post-event
or if they did, he's not listening. He's a hard case, Parachute Regiment I believe, not easily scared.

Or the information he supplied in the book is a work of fiction.

Besides - ''Mr Fayed, I don't think you should let Henri drive. He's pissed', - would only be appropriate on the evening in question as saying it after the crash would be a bit late.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who here has read TRJ's book? Until I mentioned it I bet none of you knew he's even written one- fiction or otherwise.

Quote:
this is a site about conspiracy after all.

telcasterisation said
Quote:
Besides - ''Mr Fayed, I don't think you should let Henri drive. He's pissed', - would only be appropriate on the evening in question as saying it after the crash would be a bit late.

No shlt! TC, I thought you were a hedger of bets and sharper than most. My mistake.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that this isn't 9/11 territory so I'll keep crticising outside the reservation. Thank you.

alkmyst said

Quote:
However, few would be surprised if this was indeed the case. August 31st, 1997 was another bad day for CCTV cameras ....along with September 11th, 2001 & July 7th, 2005!

You'll need a 'French 31/8 Truth' site to solve this one. For heaven's sakes. Why do you think every camera has a video/dvd recorder attached to it? Some are just for monitoring traffic/pedestrians in real time, not catching pick pockets or centre lane hogs after the event.

Quote:
Read the transcripts of Nuremburg, simply replace the names with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Kristol, Negroponte, Armitage, Zakheim, Bolton & BLAIR.

Replace which nazi names?

Quote:
Saddam's crimes pale into insignificance by comparison with these psycho's.

Nazi pychos or 'crimes' commited by those whose names you provide?

Quote:
indeed, Saddam's crimes against fellow Iraqis are perhaps comparable with Ruby Ridge, Waco, WTC '93, Oklahoma City and 9/11

Does anyone agree? Saddam, not really that bad, 'we' do stuff just as bad. If so, why do you feel safe posting your opinions on the internet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: