FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OXFORD 9/11 TRUTH WEEK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: OXFORD 9/11 TRUTH WEEK Reply with quote

OXFORD 9/11 TRUTH WEEK

There will be a series of events in Oxford in the run up to the 4th
anniversary of 9/11, called Oxford 9/11 Truth Week. Please spread the
word.

MARCH & RALLY
9/11 Truth – No “War on Terror”
Assemble 2pm in Manzil Way
2pm - Saturday 10th September

9/11 FILM: “LOOSE CHANGE”
Documentary film about US government complicity in 9/11. £2 entry.
Ultimate Picture Palace, Cowley Road
7.30pm - Friday 9th September

MEETINGS
Come to hear the evidence about what really happened on 9/11, and why it’s
so important to call for an independent international inquiry into the
events of that tragic day.

Friends Meeting House, 43 St Giles
7.30pm - Thursday 8th September

Asian Cultural Centre, Manzil Way,
Cowley Road
6.30pm - Wednesday 7th September

Oxford Town Hall, St Aldates
7.30pm - Tuesday 6th September

07714 364 140
www.oxford911truth.bravehost.com

see http://www.oxford911truth.bravehost.com/truthweek.htm for the latest
news about Oxford 9/11 Truth Week.
Ian
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: update on Oxford 9/11 Truth Week Reply with quote

1 - there is now an additional meeting booked...

PUBLIC MEETING
OARC - Oxford Action Resource Centre, East Oxford Community Centre, Cowley Road
7.30pm - Monday 5th September

2 - I attended a meeting a few nights ago called by somone who I'd handed a leaflet to. The meeting was called 'Who are the Conspirators? Discussion about Conspiracy Theories.' Apart from brief participation by a third person, myself and the person who called the meeting were the only attendees.

Although he didn't completely buy the idea that 9/11 was an inside job, he was willing to concede on certain aspects of the evidence eg. that flight 93 was probably shot down and that WTC 7 looks very much like a controlled demolition.

Overall I think it was a productive, constructive meeting. His main concern and reason for calling the meeting was his fear that 'conspiracy theories' are infiltrating the anti-war and anti-globalisation movements, and that such theories have a history of anti-semitism, and are prevalent in fascist discourse.

3 - Today I leafleted an event at which George Monbiot was present. I gave him a leaflet, but he returned it to me within about 20 seconds, not enough time to have read it properly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: