FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of the

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of the Reply with quote

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?threadID=4664&&&edition=1& ttl=20061110174740

What do you make of these comments? Encouraging that people can see that they are being governed by fear?

or...

Worrying as a 'truly horrendous' attack, as Ian Blair talked of the other day, could put them back in their boxes quickly?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?threadID=4664&&&edition=1& ttl=20061110174740

What do you make of these comments? Encouraging that people can see that they are being governed by fear?

or...

Worrying as a 'truly horrendous' attack, as Ian Blair talked of the other day, could put them back in their boxes quickly?

In a word I find it 'terrifying'.

I quote;

The head of the security service has given a stark warning that her organisation is tracking 30 UK terror plots and 1,600 individuals. How safe do you feel?

There it is in a nutshell, a woman is in charge = terrifying.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

or...

Both.

I've added my comments to the thread.

Noel
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
uselesseater wrote:

or...

Both.

I've added my comments to the thread.

Noel

I've also added to it.
Belinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until Eliza Manningham Buller and her mentors give any evidence for their claims IMO she remains a conspiracy theorist Exclamation
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:
Until Eliza Manningham Buller and her mentors give any evidence for their claims IMO she remains a conspiracy theorist Exclamation

With a further interest in maintaining the conspiracy theory.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Public don't buy the 'terrorists threat' by the looks of Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:

or...

Well the bomb scare and subsiquent Liquid ban failed completely hence why we are back to normal already Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i asked the question why are they not arresting these people before they can strike? then heard on abc news when the news reader ask the same question, that they need more evidence before they can act. so a few questions arise 1. why make those claims when they have lack of evidence and have it plastered all over the news? 2. why plaster it all over the news and give the terrorists a tip off that your on to em? the only reason i can think of is there are no terrorists, its simply a warning that a attack will happen and they know it will happen and they dont plan to stop them for at least a generation. how else would they know the war on terror will last generations? are they so sure that no one will come up with a good plan/idea to solve the problem for at least a generation or is it simply how long it is planned to go on for.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
i asked the question why are they not arresting these people before they can strike? then heard on abc news when the news reader ask the same question, that they need more evidence before they can act. so a few questions arise 1. why make those claims when they have lack of evidence and have it plastered all over the news? 2. why plaster it all over the news and give the terrorists a tip off that your on to em? the only reason i can think of is there are no terrorists, its simply a warning that a attack will happen and they know it will happen and they dont plan to stop them for at least a generation. how else would they know the war on terror will last generations? are they so sure that no one will come up with a good plan/idea to solve the problem for at least a generation or is it simply how long it is planned to go on for.

This is a very clear and direct question you ask and it needs addressing. Well done for raising it.

To put it simply, if it happens and they are but don't know that it will, they can be sure that there is a chance that it wont. The reasoning behind this cannot be more transparent. If the terrorists have access to recruit for generations, they cannot be warned if that is the case or even tipped off and stopped. To know that the war on terror will last for those generations is incredibly lengthy but I digress as you ask is it simply how long it is planned to go on for? The answer has to be in the league of certainty and omission and until such times as people use paragraphs when broaching such radical issues, then it has to remain unanswered.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing you really are cruel sometimes Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: