FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eyewitness Craig Bartmer talks about WTC 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Eyewitness Craig Bartmer talks about WTC 7 Reply with quote

Found this:

Craig Bartmer wrote:

Interview excerpts:

"I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth.

[...]

I think we're being lied to, and the only answer to get to the bottom of that lie is a new investigation. I think that the 9/11 Commission Report is a farce... There's not a word in it about Building 7. Why?

[...]

If controlled demolition theories are correct, which I hope to God they're not to be honest with you, but investigate it for real. Oh wait a minute, you can't do that, there's no steel to test, 'cause it's all been shipped off to China, or melted down into something else. I mean we can rebuild plane crashes that crash into the ocean in warehouses, speck of paint by speck of paint, to determine what took that down, and we can't do any tests on the steel from the World Trade Center? It's common sense.

[...]

I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the *'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

Watch full interview here:

Link

paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craigs myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien did=102815&MyToken=12b06b9b-5fdf-4d69-b542-57f1424a096e

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: