FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is John Pilger waiting for?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: what is John Pilger waiting for? Reply with quote

I have heard John Pilger a few times on the radio - have never heard him say 911 was an inside job - just a few jibes about Imperialism

What's the guy waiting for? - he's a respected journalist, he's 68 years old

If he went public with mainstream media it would be HUGE

Is he another Noam Chomsky?
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: what is John Pilger waiting for? Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I have heard John Pilger a few times on the radio - have never heard him say 911 was an inside job - just a few jibes about Imperialism

What's the guy waiting for? - he's a respected journalist, he's 68 years old

If he went public with mainstream media it would be HUGE

Is he another Noam Chomsky?

He has been asked publically.
He runs the line that it was Saudi operatives who pulled off 9/11.

Hes waiting probably for someone else to say it first, before he jumps on the bandwagon. He is still a media darling and wants to hang around.

Pinter is a better bet.

Has anyone been in touch with him?
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - we have spoken of John Pilger before and he does seem to be a natural "selection" as to who might step up to the plate.

He made a program about the US and allied massacres in East Timor in the 90's. I wrote to him to tell him how he did a great job exposing the story. He wrote back saying "thanks". Not often you get that.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About three years ago I was privvy to some information which gave me very good reason to believe that John Pilger has his doubts about the official 9/11 story. I have no idea why he chose to remain quiet on the subject before now - but as the prospect of uncovering the truth is being obscured by conjecture involving theoretical technology I think it is unlikely that he will nail his colours to the mast any time soon.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!

I personally met John Pilger, got him to autograph my books, took a photo with him,... plus u can see in the picture me holding a copy of Loose Change 2nd Edition, which is what I gave him. He also gave me his personal email address.

The problem is... hes working very hard on his new documentary called "War On Democracy", so he will take time in replying to my emails.

That was during the Barbicans John Pilger Film Festival. Someone did try to ask him and talk to him about Loose Change in Q&A, however he got heckled and shut up by others... plus John Pilger just... said.. remained evasive.

So erm... when he replies, or something, ill let ya guys know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: