FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICE Conference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taffard
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: ICE Conference Reply with quote

Dear Readers, (I hope I'm not bringing old news)

On the 27th of March, Dr Shyam Sunder will be opening speaker at a conference in London analysing the effect of the final report of NIST into the collapse of the Twin Towers and Building 7, i.e. fire was the cause of the collapse. The organisers are the Institute of Civil Engineers. This would seem to be an important event in the continuing brain washing programme over events on Sept. 11th. For those of us seeking avenues to challenge the official story there should be opportunities to communicate with key professionals who up till now have been remarkable unobservant regards the collapse of the Towers and Building 7. If a demo were organised then the possibilities of reaching a wider audience would be increased, depending on the inventiveness of demo organisers. (I understand 9.11 Truth is not a mass movement)

Yours Taffy Fard

SEE: http://iceconferences.com/Fire/

ICE
One Great George Street
Town/City: Westminster
County: London
Post Code: SW1P 3AA

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Taffy

No I hadn't spotted this. Sinclair just PM'd me with the details

Here is my reply

Interesting. Well spotted

http://iceconferences.com/Fire/Fires%20in%20the%20UK.pdf

I think it is safe to assume that the great and the good of UK fire engineering will be there

http://www.steelinfire.org.uk/contact_Frame-3.html

I have no way of getting the participants list since this is booked through thomas telford an independent company.

I think what we want is for them to engage in peer review possibly through this st911 linked forum http://nistreview.org/

I think we should write to all members of the steel in fire forum, ask them to watch a S Jones google-video clip, attach his paper and ask them to engage in comment. (Any volunteers to put such an email together?). Most probably they will not engage, that then gives us some thing to challenge them about.

The ICE will be a difficult venue potentially because it is in the exclusion zone, where you have to get permission to demonstrate.

(But then again maybe should welcome the publicity that any arrest MAY generate)
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an important opportunity.

My idea would be to:

1) Get 10 or 20 copies of Steven Jones' Paper printed
2) Get each bound into a nice folder
3) Get someone to stand out side on morning and hand copies to people as they are going in.

Is this a protest?

If we can get a volunteer in London, I can sort the rest out.

Oh, and by the way, as Sinclair pointed out in an earlier post, the final NIST report for WTC 7 is still not out:

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_draftSOW.htm

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson said:

Quote:
If we can get a volunteer in London, I can sort the rest out.

I don't live in London and I can't really afford the train fare - but if you can't get anyone better - if it comes to it I will buy a first class train ticket and come down on the day (joking re First Class!) - it's a Monday - is that correct? and hand out the leaflets - maybe even if I were to get arrested in the effort!

I have just been reading some of Professor Steven Jone's report and looking over and over again at the clip of World Trade Tower 7 being so obviously demolished (what on Earth is wrong with people that they cannot see this?!! Are these people "real" or robots or something???)...all this plus other things are causing me more and more to be so totally sickened of living in this world of lies (basically Hell) that I am even trying to bring myself round to the idea of being shot, let alone being imprissoned for just speaking the truth, never mind loosing my job, my house, etc......I am getting more and more sick of living in this so called "reality"!!! After all, I started to twig on to all this carry on well before 2001 - around 1998 - and I "knew" something was going to happen in 2001 - what I did not realise is that I would be still stuck here, year after year after year ...in this insane, unreal mad world, unable to do anything to change the way things are going...my greatest fear is that I shall be stuck here until I "die" with things getting more and more insane and unreal and me just having to watch it all ..... and I believe only to be "pulled back again" for another so called "life" here in the future when things will be even worse!!!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane,

I know how you feel - have a look at this, it might make you smile:

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=20422

More here:

http://www.workingforchange.com/column_lst.cfm?AuthrId=43

We're stuck with the situation we have - we just try to do our "little bit" - if people ignore us, then so be it - if we try to force people to do anything, it won't work. Frustrating i'n't it?

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Just let me know Reply with quote

Thank you.

Well, let me know if I can do anything to help with this anyway!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This opportunity cannot be missed, if we are to have any hope of making a strong case for an independent inquiry then people such as those attending this meeting are crucial to have on side.

Andrew Johnsons approach would be ideal, not a protest but a low key but professional presentation of Professor Jones paper with the DVD of the lecture and perhaps the eyewitness DVD included.

Iwould think this is an opportunity not to be missed and would willingly contribute to the cost of making such a presentation. I am from Scotland but like Jane would be willing to make the journey if need be.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Brian and Jane

There is no need to travel down from Scotland/Leeds. London volunteers will step forward I'm sure (myself if no one else volunteers)

We just need to think this through. Rather than 20-30, I think we are probably looking at an event for 100-200 (typical for ICE conferences). Hence 100-200 info packs required

The other issue is that we will only be able to stand outside the ICE rather than at the entrance to the conference (which will be inside the ICE and they wouldn't allow us inside to lobbying conferences attendees).

I think we would need 2 people (no more) to catch people approaching the ICE from both directions in place from 8.30 to 9.00
SmashySmash
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, i'd love to do that, but I'm in Manchester so it'd be tough! Hope it goes well though!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will sort out the Info packs - I have already authored a DVD with Steve Jones presentation.

It isn't too bad for me to get to London - it costs me about £30 on the train is a round trip of 4 hours.

I am going to get some quotes for binding copies etc. Will post back here when done.

The idea of "eyewitness" DVD is a good one - I may re-author the DVD to include this too. Rick, who made eyewitness, is a member of ST911 too. He is well up on lots of things too - more than you'd think from the way he comes across in "eyewitness".

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: North of Watford Gap & yet further beyond the Boarder! Reply with quote

Hi Brian & SmashySmash!

Oh, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters!) what little Bravehearts, Yorkshire Puddings & Lancashire Hotpots we are, to be so willing, at short notice to undertake such far-flung and dangerous journeys...in order to stand up for the cause of truth – and justice - oh it makes my heart proud...yet maybe on this occasion our "sacrifice" is not required!!!

Sorry for my little outburst last night - it's just sometimes ..... I wonder quite "where I am" and quite what goes on!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: