FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIDEO -The Person the Illuminati Don’t Want You to Hear!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fek you're cracking me up!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

Yeah I feel better already Rolling Eyes

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moti,

If you want to offer your experience in Krsna Consciousness for the benefit of this campaign, might I request you employ the technology which is used to put the message of GUARANGA on railway and motorway bridges.

Alternatively, why not share the technique with us.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: hare rama hare krishna Reply with quote

Moti wrote:
Sophocles wrote:
Yes Moti, i used to visit some ISKON temples. I liked the jumping up and down chanting mantras, the great dishes and general clean living aspects.
Have you been traumatised by ISKON? Theres a lot of anger in your emails. Or are you employed by them to put people off or what?
I think your general lack of respect, and insensitivity
shows you should "take the log out of your own eye before attempting to remove splinters in other peoples..."
Jesus.C

From the beginning of this discussion other than your first post which was your best contribution you have simply attacked me rather than deal with the points i raise. That means you have nothing valuable to say.

When i said examine Krishna consciousness i meant; did you read any of Prabhupada's original books? Practice then would mean applying those teaching's practically in life. Of course if you went to the illuminati run ISKCON cult then that is another matter. When did you visit the ISKCON temples. Post 1977 it was no longer ISKCON, but the illuminati cult.

If you preceive anger in my mails you are probably self projecting, although i will admit to been a little frustated that you never address my points but try to attack my character.

What about looking at this one:

What is this nonsense idea that we protest a police state and strongly support another, THIS IS HYPOCRISY!!!

There are a mass of spiritual teachings in this world. Some teach tolerance, respect and peace-making. Others teach that they alone are the only true path and that all others are lesser or perhaps even demonic. The individual has to learn discernment and to distinguish, I submit, based on the fruits of the teaching concerned.

But let's remember that modern British society is also full of agnostics and atheists. We need their support in this campaign too.

Noel
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point all along has been that we will be far better equipped to defeat or become free from the illuminati's influence and the bad karma that that influence will drag us into, if we stop eating their satanic remnants. That seems a reasonable suggestion don't you think.

Another point Prabhupada raises, is in this article: http://www.prabhupada.org.uk/articles1/defeat_illuminati.htm

The intro is as follows:

How To Defeat the "Not So Secret" Societies' New World Order Agenda.

The first conversation presented herein is from June 1976 in which Srila Prabhupada is asked about the world bankers' conspiracy to secretly manipulate and ultimately rule the world by dictatorship. Prabhupada replies that this is an open secret; in this degraded age those who have [print and thus control] money have all power to make conspiracy or anything, whatever they like.

In the next conversation, from January 1977, Srila Prabhupada reveals the solution: by establishing independent, God conscious, self-sufficient farm communities, we will bring about the collapse of this cheating, artificial way of banking, ultimately disempowering the Illuminati's demoniac New World Order agenda.

ANYWAY LET's NOT ARGUE, WE ALL FIGHTING FOR THE SAME THING, THE LAST LEG OF RELIGION IN THIS AGE - TRUTHFULNESS!
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Moti, you are right we mustnt fight.
Either it was all the jumping up and down some magic in those words. I dont know. Its easy, and an ancient poetic mantra and seems to relieve suffering. I dont rule anything out before trying it. Let me know if anyone has any effect!
I found this on my research...

"As living spiritual souls, we are all originally Krsna conscious entities, but due to our association with matter from time immemorial, our consciousness is now polluted. The transcendental vibration established by chanting Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare is the sublime method for reviving our transcendental consciousness. The chanting is a spiritual call for the Lord and His energy to give protection to the conditioned soul, and the Lord reveals Himself to the devotee who chants this mantra sincerely. No other means of spiritual realization is as effective in this age of quarrel and hypocrisy as the chanting of the maha-mantra: Hare Krsna Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare."

[/quote]

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this turning into a "False Religon Forum" or what.

I would imagine the Illuminat would want you to listen to this trollop.

Real thinkers and those who seek truth should look elsewhere, fairly stories and apparent wise quotes which have no foundation in the argument are just misleading.[/i]

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:

Real thinkers and those who seek truth should look elsewhere, fairly stories and apparent wise quotes which have no foundation in the argument are just misleading.[/i]

So what is your thinking about this point:

What is this nonsense idea that we protest a police state and strongly support another, THIS IS HYPOCRISY!!!

Mr. Real Thinker?
Nambo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a whole pack of lies that has been going on for a very long time and with a specific purpose in mind.

Congratulate yourselves that you havnt been duped with this 911 terrorism bs, no, you are cleverer than they are.

Arent you?

The lies are bigger than 911 though, they are bigger than the Illuminati and go back further.

All the lies are related and relevant to each other, just because you have escaped one lie doesnt mean they cannot catch you with another.

Do you know enough truth to resist submission to the Satanic New World Order when it comes?

Just because you have been duped by Illuminati funded universities and Charles Darwin to have lost your Spiritual self, dont for a minute think the Elite have, thier god, real or imaginary, they will impose on you.

As for this fella being promoted here, well the Illuminati pack of lies that include 911 also include New Age religions, if they cannot decive you in one area they will get you in another.

In the last days there will be many anti-christs,warns the Bible.
Well the Illuminati have succeeded in destroying your respect for the Bible but did you know that the Bible foretells the coming One World Order that 911 is a big pointer too, and that it condemns religion as being guilty for all the blood spilt on the Earth?

The very first lie the Devil used to turn Man away from God was "you will not die"
Think of that when you follow the teachings of a rein-carnation Messiah.

Those of you who only want the lies to stop at 911, where do you go from there?

Why do you critise the corrupt elite in one area yet do thier work for them in another by critising and childishly ridiculing those who have bothered to look at the bigger picture which Iam afraid does include such concepts as religious beliefs, real or imagined?
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As for this fella being promoted here, well the Illuminati pack of lies that include 911 also include New Age religions, if they cannot decive you in one area they will get you in another.

Nambo, you are confusing religion with philosophy, of course many false religions have been created by men as a means to control people, spread lies, promote war, that’s obvious, but this is such a huge and complex issue, as is any related to the nature of where we came from, where we are going, how we get there etc', or to put it another way, the true nature of our being, which I think is ultimately peaceful and harmonious, a far cry from the warlike, depraved, murderous animals that many of us become. First you lose your spirituality, then you lose your humanity, after that your capable of anything, if you want a nation of zombies you first have to rob them of those two qualities.

Religions that are the most prevalent tell you what to do and will hang you if you don't comply, they try to close your mind, not so different to a fascist system. Eastern philosophy's, Buddhism is a good example, merely try to inform you as to the true nature of your being and see the true potential for spiritual growth in anyone and everyone, the endeavor is to open your mind.

Eastern philosophy is often difficult to assimilate in the mind of a westerner, they will take a concept turn it into a doctrine and try to force it on others, in complete contradiction to the idea being preached. We suffer from the square brain syndrome, like a dice with entrenched opinions on it's faces, this or that, true or false, black or white, clunking around from one opinion to another, eastern philosophy encourages the development of a more spherical consciousness.

I went to a lecture once by Sogyal Rinpoche, author of 'The tibetan book of living and dying' the first thing he said was 'Buddhism is not Buddhism' he was referring to the inability of the intellect in describing or appreciating that which goes beyond intellect, this is not religion it's philosophy. The chap in the video put up by Moti is philosophizing. And Moti, in contradiction to what you say most eastern philosophy will tell you that you are on your own path, teachings are good to listen to but a good teacher will tell you not to follow him, or her.

How is any of this relevant to 9 11? Well many here on this board, have had to undergo a realization, you could almost say a process of enlightenment. You are not living in that dark world where the evil Muslim is out to get you, you know who really wants to rob you of your freedom, you have a good idea as to the why, the how and to some degree the likely when's. 9 11 is like a crack in the wall, providing a glimpse of a reality so depraved many are not prepared to take it onboard. You all have, I would suggest a little more tolerance toward anyone visiting this board who carries that same burden.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moti wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

Mr. Real Thinker?

I find this question rather confusing. I don´t think anyone here supports and protests against a police state at the same time.

What bothers some people is conglamerate backed in power political parties killing folk, causing wars and generally being nasty chaps.

Real thinker? yep thats what living organisms with brain tissue do, really think! Considering this its quite amazing really how many sheep like people tag along behind wierd gurus and the like without searching thier own inner spirit for answers.

Each person has different answers waiting for them.

Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Moti wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

Mr. Real Thinker?

I find this question rather confusing. I don´t think anyone here supports and protests against a police state at the same time.

What bothers some people is conglamerate backed in power political parties killing folk, causing wars and generally being nasty chaps.

Real thinker? yep thats what living organisms with brain tissue do, really think! Considering this its quite amazing really how many sheep like people tag along behind wierd gurus and the like without searching thier own inner spirit for answers.

Of course one supports a police state if he eats the Illuminati's satanic remnants. If you can't see this your thinking is on a lower level than an animal.

MEAT EATING IS NOT CIVILIZED HUMAN LIFE

Actually, giving up meat-eating is not a question of Krsna consciousness but of civilized human life. God has given human society so many things to eat--nice fruits, vegetables, grain, and first-class milk. From milk one can prepare hundreds of nutritious foods, but no one knows the art. Instead, people maintain big slaughterhouses and eat meat. They are not even civilized. When man is uncivilized, he kills poor animals and eats them.
Civilized men know the art of preparing nutritious foods from milk. For instance, on our New Vrndavana farm in West Virginia, we make hundreds of first-class preparations from milk. Whenever visitors come, they are astonished that from milk such nice foods can be prepared. The blood of the cow is very nutritious, but civilized men utilize it in the form of milk. Milk is nothing but cow's blood transformed. You can make milk into so many things--yogurt, curd, ghee (clarified butter), and so on--and by combining these milk products with grains, fruits, and vegetables, you can make hundreds of preparations. This is civilized life--not directly killing an animal and eating its flesh. The innocent cow is simply eating grass given by God and supplying milk, which you can live on. Do you think cutting the cow's throat and eating its flesh is civilized?
Moti
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Moti wrote:
Bicnarok wrote:

Mr. Real Thinker?

"One who is killer of animal, he cannot understand the spiritual science."

Sinful life cannot help. Vina pasughnat. That is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, that "One who is killer of animal, he cannot understand the spiritual science." Vina pasughnat. This is the statement. Pasughna means the animal killer. Therefore the first prohibition is stop this animal killing. Otherwise, this dull brain will not be able to understand. They are not fit for understanding. Mudha, mudha. Na mam duskrtino mudhah. Duskrtina means always engaged in sinful activities. They have got brain but their brain is being utilized only for sinful activities, they are called duskrtina. Krti, krti means good brain, and duskrti means brain is being utilized for sinful act. Therefore they are mudha. In spite of good brain, they are rascals, because brain is being utilized for sinful activities, how to set up up-to-date machinery for killing animals. Brain is being used for this purpose. Any animal can be killed with ordinary knife, but they're manufacturing latest machinery. Their brain, rascal brain is being used for that purpose. And what they will understand? They are preparing their road for going to hell. What they will understand about spiritual matters? Nature will not excuse. That is not possible. (break) That is sufficient for your being killed. Yes, sir. Wherefrom these laws come unless there is God's laws? Everyone will be killed. They are thinking that "We are not going to slaughterhouse to kill. They kill; we purchase." The Buddhist says like that. Everyone says like that. Therefore, according to Vedic scripture, those animal-eaters, they should kill them personally so that they can see how much suffering is there, so he will stop. But now the things are being done in the slaughterhouse. They do not see. They purchase very nicely packed. They do not know. And they are becoming implicated. Therefore, according to Vedic injunction, if you want to eat meat, you kill yourself in your front, in the front of goddess Kali. So that the animal will get next life as human being. He is promoted immediately. He hasn't got to go to the evolutionary process. He gets immediately. And it is given right that "After you get human form of (life), you can kill this person." You see? This is the process of bali-dana, mantra and everything.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: