FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHISTLEBLOWERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nada brahma
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: WHISTLEBLOWERS Reply with quote

Friends, ever since becoming interested, after seeing Loose Change three months ago and researching various sites on the web, one question has intrigued me.

Why do Whistleblowers, such as D Shayler, A Machon, Tomlinson and Casbolt (though I have my doubts about this guy), manage to stay alive?

If Government Intelligence were as ruthless, which I believe they are, surely they would eliminate discordant voices.

Or perhaps I'm being naive here.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Shayler has had a couple of very strange car accidents but survived them. I believe he has suspicions but has no definitive evidence on these matters.

It is not neccessarily in the interests of the criminal powers (who we accuse of masterminding and carrying out 9/11 and other false flag operations) to energise the opposition by knocking off its most prominent critics.

However, if their power is seriously threatened then they will do this. Many on this site have argued that such is the case for people like David Kelly, Diana, JFK (particularly) and others.

They have to play a very cautious game. They know that we (the public) are many and they are few....so they must be very careful. The public react very badly if they perceive real wickedness so the criminals who direct our intelligence services must walk on eggshells to ensure that they do not provoke any reaction that will blow the lid off the whole 9/11 can of worms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: