FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Questions for Tony Blair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

1) When, if at all, were you told the 9/11 Attacks would take place?

2) If you weren't told before hand, when were you told or did you realise they were an Inside Job?

3) How much pressure was applied for you to go along with the official story?

4) Did you offer any resistance or reluctance before being complicit?

5) How long did you think it would be before ordinary people found out that it was an Inside Job?

6) When the majority rather than the minority of people realise 9/11 was an inside job, what problems do you see for the government?

7) Of those cabinet members who know that 9/11 was an inside job, who were the most willing to go along with the idea?

8) When were you told the 7/7 attacks would be orchestrated?

9) How much did you know of the plans before hand?

10) How much of the plans were discussed with Sir Ian Blair beforehand?

11) When it is realised by the majority of people that 7/7 was also an inside job, how long do you think it will be before the Goverment, Police Force and Intelligence Services disintigrate?

12) What sort of mechanism or procedure can be adopted for prosecuting people, or will the whole affair cause the legal system to disintigrate as well (you might like get Cherie's input on this one.)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done AJ, suggest posting this to his constituency address as well as to the Palace of Westminster. Of course we don't expect a reply - but might just let him know that we know that he is complicit and a traitor.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot "are you or anyone you know a blood drinking lizard".
Wouldn´t mind that answered to get it off the table.

I don´t think tony´s on this forum though so pretty pointless asking them, but you never know.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was more of a "what if I could ask these questions" thought experiment - I haven't posted them anywhere other than here - yet. These questions will have to be asked at some point though - and, who knows, could act as our "last line of defence" as the Police State solidifies more and more.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While we're at it . . .

Please describe how it felt as you experienced your "first blooding" of sending British citizens to their deaths in your 9/11 Wars ?

One more question to you Princess Tony, you lying war mongering criminal whore, how would you and Cherie feel if your children Euan, Nicky, Kathryn or Leo were brought back to you in body bags ?

Are you planning to tell your children that daddy was just doing his job ?

Do you doubt your children's integrity ?

Do you think that your spin will captivate them ? Forever ?

Your children will avenge you Princess. When you are gone, they will live with your legacy.

Is that your gift to your children ?

You bequeath them your deluded muck and mayhem ?

They see more than you and Uncle Alistair have spun for them.

Daddy was a liar. Daddy was mad. I didn't like my Dad much. Daddy, I think, didn't like himself.

I wish I could have got to know my Dad more. Maybe I could have stopped him killing like he did.

Your decision to lie before Parliament has resulted in hundreds of thousands of human deaths Princess Tony.

You have endangered not only the British people, but the people of Afghanistan, Iraq and America.

You Princess Tony, have murdered hundreds of thousands of human beings.

That is your legacy.

You will, by the laws of Natural Justice, Princess Tony, answer for these crimes one day.

For every child, woman and man that your bombs and bullets have killed you will answer.

One day, Tony Blair, you will answer for your crimes.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1786295,00.html

iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blaming tony is far too easy. It is the people of this country and others who are really to blame. All they could muster was a peaceful protest in advance of the invasion of Iraq (and lets not forget kosovo and Afghanistan).

if people really cared they would have barricaded themselves around army bases and supply routes and prevented movement of troops and supplies.

It those 1 million protesters had have done something useful we would not be in this situation now
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
It is the people of this country and others who are really to blame. All they could muster was a peaceful protest in advance of the invasion of Iraq.

Isn't that the British disease though? Not making a fuss.

I was vox-popped on the street by a TV crew about what makes the British, British.

My reply?

"Believing the lies we are told by our government about 9/11 and 7/7 that allows them to perpetuate their war-mongering ways to grab the resources of foreign sovereign states"

Maybe it wasn't short and snappy enough because it wasn't used. Smile The woman with the mic did look a little surprised though.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think its possible that Tony Blair thought he was handling in the countries interest and was maybe fed misinformation or threatened.

Don´t know why, he just seems an intelligent man who has aged a lot probably through stress in the last few years. As the Americans would say, a "Hunch". He´s probably a powerless person having spooks running around causing choas and he has no influence over them.

jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
I actually think its possible that Tony Blair thought he was handling in the countries interest and was maybe fed misinformation or threatened.

Don´t know why, he just seems an intelligent man who has aged a lot probably through stress in the last few years. As the Americans would say, a "Hunch". He´s probably a powerless person having spooks running around causing choas and he has no influence over them.

The only thing that I can agree with this post is that he was possible threatened, apart from that I feel that he was in full knowledge of what was going on.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It was more of a "what if I could ask these questions" thought experiment - I haven't posted them anywhere other than here - yet.

Why? For Gods sake why not? Seriously mate, what on earth is stopping you from putting those questions in an A3 envelope and posting them to 10 Downing street???

This is the problem I have with the movement - there's no end of posturing, or postiting, or theory sowing, or threatening to take the goverment to task, but nobody seems to actually DO Anything!

AJ, post those questions to Tony and let us know what comes back. Failing that, post them to your local MP AND opposition candidate...try and get an answer from your local councillor if needs be. Even if all you get is a deafening silence, at least its a fact you yourself gathered, rather than some second hand info from an Alex Jones vid.

Tell you what, if you're too chicken to post it yourself, I'll post it for you.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) When, if at all, were you told the 9/11 Attacks would take place?

I knew the plans to speed up the rate of development for a New World Order. We were all simply waiting for the signal. Quite a signal wasnt it!

2) If you weren't told before hand, when were you told or did you realise they were an Inside Job?

None of us had a specific date or time, we just knew to be ready to reinforce the official story of whatever happened. And to go along with whatever that idiot Bush was told to say.

HAH!

4) Did you offer any resistance or reluctance before being complicit?

Yes I wanted more money, and a permanent seat in the Bilderburg commity, im still negotiating this. But they managed to get my son a seat in Yale so thats something I suppose.

5) How long did you think it would be before ordinary people found out that it was an Inside Job?

We knew it would happen eventually. But the speed at which it occured shocked some of us into hiding. Some of us are made of stronger stuff though and we were well prepared. Wait and see what we have in store for you lot!

6) When the majority rather than the minority of people realise 9/11 was an inside job, what problems do you see for the government?

None, we are ready. We have COINTELPRO working around the clock as far as I know. Even im under scrutiny and could be dropped in it at any time as long as I dont slip up I should be fine though. We all just have to keep to the official story and ignorance and group mentality will do the rest. They had a wonderful powerpiont presentation for all of this back in 97 when I was introduced into office at the old boys meeting, really wonderful.

7) Of those cabinet members who know that 9/11 was an inside job, who were the most willing to go along with the idea?

Gordon wont shut up about it, he thinks he could have done a better job and not been caught, but he thinks he can do everything. Cameron knew, but hes waiting to be let in. Nobody who knew was unwilling as far as I know, but if they were they would have been taken care of well in advance. Didnt someone have a heart attack not to long ago? Poor chap.

Cool When were you told the 7/7 attacks would be orchestrated?

Well I knew Britain had to be hit, thats all I knew. I thought it was going to bigger, I was rather dissapionted. Oh well, they are promising another one even bigger soon, heres hoping.

9) How much did you know of the plans before hand?

That it was going to be public transportation as the target, that was it. But only becuase I did some snooping myself at the last get together.

10) How much of the plans were discussed with Sir Ian Blair beforehand?

He knows his place, it was on a need to know basis.

11) When it is realised by the majority of people that 7/7 was also an inside job, how long do you think it will be before the Goverment, Police Force and Intelligence Services disintigrate?

Like I said, everything is going according to plan. We are well prepared. We have a propaganda task force working just as hard as the physical task force to bring out control into absolution.

12) What sort of mechanism or procedure can be adopted for prosecuting people, or will the whole affair cause the legal system to disintigrate as well (you might like get Cherie's input on this one.)

Yours hopes for anarchy will be rewarded my dear boy. Dont worry, you will get your anarchy. What is it the old boys always say "Order out of chaos"

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kc"]
Quote:

Tell you what, if you're too chicken to post it yourself, I'll post it for you.

No, not chicken - the more people that post, the better. As you may be aware I've been writing to my MP for over 2 years. I have written to all 52 UK police forces and have spoken (with Justin's organisation) with Michael Meacher, Archbishop of York Dr John Sentamu. Also pointed out these issue to Lord Carlile when he was at a public event in Nottingham, like.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

etc......

I feel I must take issue with this particular line of questioning.

It is a symptom of many here to avoid the middle ground, to adopt a stance that already embraces assumption. Whilst I in no way condone any complicite act by Bush/Blair/whoever - every single question posed is heavily loaded. In other words, half the question is answered before it is posed.

Having been present in many interviews and court based scenarios, such questions would be immediately squashed by the opposing brief or judge for leading the witness/suspect/charged.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

Having been present in many interviews and court based scenarios, such questions would be immediately squashed by the opposing brief or judge for leading the witness/suspect/charged.

Absolutely right, yes. I wasn't planning on presenting them in court scenario - I have no conection with courts or legal processes.

I have significant doubts that any of our institutions (legal system included) can surive the ramifications of what really happened on 9/11.

It is our only recoginised basis for having some obligation to have these sorts of questions (however neutrally they are worded) answered.

If someone can come up an equivalent lost of questions which COULD be used in a court process, then this "thought experiment" would have been worthwhile.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Absolutely right, yes. I wasn't planning on presenting them in court scenario - I have no conection with courts or legal processes.

I have significant doubts that any of our institutions (legal system included) can surive the ramifications of what really happened on 9/11.

It is our only recoginised basis for having some obligation to have these sorts of questions (however neutrally they are worded) answered.

If someone can come up an equivalent lost of questions which COULD be used in a court process, then this "thought experiment" would have been worthwhile.

You have worded your response very carefully and in many ways evaded my point. I was not suggesting that they be put to Mr Blair in such a scenario – however, the way you have constructed your barbed queries, it would seem that the only fitting location would be blackcat’s caravan, Mr Blair naked, seated with electrodes attached to his testicles. We have jumped many leagues hence from the point of simply asking questions, each sentence is tantamount to a statement of fact, with an ancillary query tagged on as an afterthought.

It is increasingly apparent that many here are as brainwashed, or rather ‘programmed’, to a point where all rationale has departed. They hear and see only what they want to and despite reasoned debate, are totally intractable.

I can illustrate my point and this will be applicable to many here;

I have a very well-equipped home gym and have trained following progressive weight-training principles since I was 14. My brother-in-law has trained with me on and off for a number of years and during our workouts, many subjects have been broached. About this time last year, I remember we discussed religion and how he despises Christianity and has nothing whatsoever to do with it. Then, just before last Christmas we visited his home. I was extremely surprised to see the house festooned with Christmas lights, but the biggest surprise was within.

The hallway was decorated with all the cards they had received and the fireplace had a largish nativity scene around it. Donkeys, crib and baby Jesus all in-situ, but I said nothing. A few days later we received a card from him with camels, wisemen and a glowing star on the front.

Shortly after that, we trained together and I asked how it was possible that having stated he had no time for Christmas, did he justify his overall emotional and financial investment in the Christmas vibe? He said that as far as he was concerned, Christmas is not a religious festival, but I pointed out the nativity scene, the presence of the plastic Jesus, the card he had signed and sent us. He said he was only doing it for the ‘kids’ (his). I asked in a gentle way, did he not consider that he was in fact brainwashing his children, perpetuating something that he did not believe in simply because it was expected of him? Why did he do it? He got upset and left, unable to answer.

I will add here, that I am in no way religious and have no beliefs about creation. I am not a Christian so do not celebrate Christmas. We have no presents, no decorations and any cards we do receive are acknowledged, but not displayed. Christmas is just another day, with the exception it is my youngest daughter’s birthday. I am not American so I don’t celebrate Independence Day either, why would I?

The point here being;

How many people here who profess to have ‘woken up’ who are not Christians and do not believe in a God, actively immerse themselves in Christmas? Of course, many believe it is not a Christian celebration, which is fine. Many others argue it is fun, but the instant ‘Christmas presents’ are given, or cards with nativity type scenes are sent – they ARE celebrating the supposed birth of Jesus (I accept again many will argue the actual supposed date).

So, in summary;

Those who assert to be aware of the indoctrination around them need to look at their own lives and be honest in their assessment of it. Christmas is something we simply 'do' without question because it is expected of us. How many people here who are not in any way religious, actively 'do' Christmas because they are programmed to?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
You have worded your response very carefully

Yes - that was deliberate, like.
Quote:

and in many ways evaded my point

Sorry....

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Questions for Tony Blair Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
You have worded your response very carefully

Yes - that was deliberate, like.
Quote:

and in many ways evaded my point

Sorry....

You are sorry?

To apologise: To offer an apology or excuse for some fault or failure:

I am not here to receive expressions of regret, but as you offer, I accept.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall honest Tone' flying round the globe immediately post 9/11 telling any world leader that would listen that he had smoking gun proof intelligence(smirk smirk) that OBL did it. The last I heard was the FBI had no hard evidence to charge OBL with ordering the "attacks" of 9/11, surely some 'on the ball' journo has asked him about this little anomoly?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: