FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DAVID SHAYLER ON VIDEO GOOGLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: DAVID SHAYLER ON VIDEO GOOGLE Reply with quote

Made for the UK and Ireland Truth Campaign with Loose Change 2 or similar in mind to be sandwiched in between

An introduction to 911 by David Shayler

Loose Change 2

An important outro message from David Shayler
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a top quality presentation compilation to show to the grassroots public confronting the evidence for the first time. IMO accompanied with LC2 its the best to date produced for this audience.

Well done and thank you Davd and Adrian.

Lets get copying this 3 part compilation on dvds, cds, videos (Sonic, Kenny M, etc) show them in public places and distribute them on the streets in return for a donation to the campaign.

Once we can resource the 911 Truth Britain & Ireland campaign we will become a formidable force to challenge the lies of the official 911 version.

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links and thumbs on front page - thanks for heads up Adrian.
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done everyone involved in this project, you are an inspiration to all.

Personally, these kind of posts and positive action really drive me. This is an excellent tool and i'm so glad to see this after the discussion in Blackpool. I salute you, comrades! Cool

Peace

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny M states:-
Quote:
Personally, these kind of posts and positive action really drive me

Yep Kenny, you comrades have tremendous creative energy, IMO its all about creating our way out of the * and chaos that the ptb have deliberately orchestrated.

As truthseekers our weapon is the truth and using the evidence we have identified to awaken the minds of the grassroots public to the glaring facts that they have not managed to cover up. This has to be our objective. The politicians and media will continue to do sod all unless we can create that critical mass. History has shown it can be achieved.....re: Gandhi.

This presentation presumably is going to be adopted as our official presentation. Great to see it on the front page ..........nice one Jimbo!

Could I ask that you consider implementing my following suggestions/improvements/fine tuning:-

1. on the DS intro, on the background or as a "header" or "footer" window title have the official website address of the 911 Truth campaign (Britain & Ireland) with a subliminal message under it "What really happened?"

2. on the DS summary when he has finished, as Kenny has done on his dvds put the text of what appears on our front page explaining the objective of our campaign.

I also feel that there should be an acknowledgement and thanks to the producers of LC2 for giving us their permission to use their presentation.

3. the final subliminal messsages appearing at the end:-

Want to help the campaign? What can YOU do to help?
Join your local constituency 911 truth group or create your own. For details contact:- ?????????

And then the last two subliminal messages:-

(a) Annies footer message forgot exactly how it goes but something like "all it takes for evil to win is for good men (and women) to do nothing"

(b) our message on the front page "ignorance divides, truth unites"

4. the dvds need a professional looking label on them with our contact details and something like £??? for donation to campaign on them.
The best looking label I have seen so far has been a label done by James S (Blackpool) for the LC2 that hes distributing.

Happy 911 truth creating folks

Peace & of course, last but not least............ truth!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: