FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pick and Mix your own 9/11 Truth DVD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Pick and Mix your own 9/11 Truth DVD!!! Reply with quote

OK, ideas from Ian and inspiration from Andrew have resulted in my latest idea.

I am currently in possession of the following DVD files

Loose Change 2e 1.6gigs
Steven Jones Lecture 1.6gigs
Face the Facts 0.7gigs
My intro and Michael
Meacher Interview 0.2gigs
In Plane Site: DC 2.2gigs
9/11 EyeWitness 1.67gigs
Votergate 0.5gigs

I am converting the Power of Nightmares from a new source because the one i got from Keith was encoded at far too high a bitrate hence uses up more space on the disc. once completed i'm hoping it will be 1.7 gigs

OK folks here's the idea. I can fit 4.7gigs worth of DVD files on a blank DVD. Pick your selection and as long as it doesn't go over 4.7 gigs i'll make it up for you. However there is scope for me to allow you to go slightly over say max of 5 gigs. I will then downsample further so it can fit on a DVD (NOTE: Quality will be compromised). For example Loose Change 2e, Steven Jones Lecture, 9/11 EyeWitness = 1.6 + 1.6 + 1.67 = 4.87 I will make it fit on a DVD.

It gets better. I will be offering these DVDs for a price of £25 plus p&p for 50 discs. Your groups then ask for donations of £2-3 allowing you to start building funds for meetings, public viewing, hiring halls, getting own duplicator to create further funds etc etc. The £25 is a fair price, i think and covers my costs.

Thumbs out of arses time, methinks. We're always talking about doing something like this. I've stepped up. A few others on the site have as well. I salute you comrades! Let's roll...

Peace

Kenny

KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished power of nightmares and its 1.52 gigs Smile smaller than i predicted
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what one DVD menu looks like. A bit more professional

KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please note the quality of this pic ain't very good, finished article on your telly looks well better Smile
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kenny,

Great work, I was wondering what software I would need to change your format and menu to be able to get it on a CDR? I realize that this will limit use to a PC and will mean smaller video screen size but at the moment I can only produce CDs. I've got a few hundred left over from a previous project and am eager to get these videos to my friends asap.

It looks like a deperate project I'm involved with is going to need a CD burner and printer, so I'm going to try and get the cash to bump it up to a DVD model, that way I could knock out hundreds of DVD a day, at roughly 200 quid for a thousand copies + printing / sticker + sleeve.

As soon as we can duplicate DVDs I'll be in contact because I think your idea of including many titles on one disk is definately the best use of resources.
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't think it's a good idea to lump all the programmes together on one DVD. It may well be overkill, especially for someone who is new to this. Some folks will need to focus simply on the "controlled demolition" aspect of 911.

If they are convinced by that then they can probably progress to a more diverse outlook.

In Plane Site for example may be off putting for some folks and seem to outlandish to them.

As I see it, LC2 and Eyewitness 911 would be better received as "stand alone" DVD's.

Just my tuppence worth.

Peace,

Sonic.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: DVD compo Reply with quote

Sonic,

I would agree, you have a point regarding the Overkill aspect of a DVD with 3 or 4 films on.

However, the selection of whichever films one would like on a single DVD (even 1!) is their choice.

I think it is an excellent effort from KennyM in making this offer of his resources/time.

KennyM

Is the recently recorded David Shayler intro/outro (as referenced in Adrian's recent post) available as part of your compilation?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kenny, Sonic, Andrew & techy copiers

Lets get copying the David Shayler and LC2 compilation as shown on the "David Shayler google video" thread of this website forum.

IMO its absolutely marvellous for showing the first timers to the information and what the 911 truth campaign is about.

Can someone send me a copy when they are available. I will of course send you some cash or 911 deception £20 notes if you prefer!!!!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian's sent me a copy folks, just waiting for it to arrive. Those who wish it get in contact Smile

Large orders can be accomodated. I do not mind putting the time in but the costs are starting to affect me.

Peace

Kenny

KennyM
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic I think sinclair hit the nail in the head. The choice is theirs.

I started this little project with the view that Overkill may be a problem. However, I do not know everyone's personal knowledge regarding 9/11. Some people have ordered DVDs specifically for 'new-starts', while others wanted some 'deep end' stuff. The regional group can decide what suits their target audience. Hope that clears it up.

I will be including David Shayler's intro and outro as soon as I get them and convert.

Freddie, I use tmpg studio and author to do my DVDs. i do not think it would be possible for me to convert to a CDR directly from my DVD. However, if I can find my original source files ie wmv, avi etc I can put them on a CDR for viewing on a PC. I know I've definitley got Loose Change kicking about the others not so sure.

Maybe someone could help freddie with the files he needs?

Peace

sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Yes, on reflection of the points raised, I agree with you all, and Sinclair did "hit the nail on the head".

I have watched the David's compilation too and think it is excellent.

Can anyone send me a copy please for burning and distribution.

Peace,

Sonic.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Busy Reply with quote

Big Up to everyone for this upsurge in campaigning effort.

As Pikey said, these posts reflecting positive campaigning efforts are the best ones to see here.

Let's all get the D.Shayler Intro/LC2 DVD out into the streets prior to/on the weekend of 18th March 2005, when (as Annies has posted) there is worldwide action to highlight the folly of the Iraq/Iran calamity & all things associated.

KennyM, my order for 50 No. D.Shayler Intro/LC2 DVD's will be despatched to you today.

~Sinclair~
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked Adrian for a copy. Once I have it, I will be able to copy for others.

Let me know if you don't get one from someone else.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: