FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annie Machon comment on Eliza Manningham Buller?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Annie Machon comment on Eliza Manningham Buller? Reply with quote

SSSSCH!! I'm doing this on my laptop under the bed as I just heard on Radio five live that someone called Dame Eliza Dolittle, head of MI5 says there are a squillion Al Quaeda cells planning terrorist mayhem on the UK mainland, this was endorsed by our dear leader ...honest Tone'

What does Annie think? Wink
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What does Annie think?

Not exactly 'in date' is she? Unless you subscribe to the notion that her and David's dissident profiles were manufactured as a front (hey - a false flag) so that following 9/11 and 7/7 they could infiltrate the truth movements that the planners knew would spring up.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL

Should it not be SHERATON HOTEL?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL

Should it not be SHERATON HOTEL?

No, that would have landed me in copyright difficulties and I don't want to be accused of "product placement".

Annie and David double agents?

A Flat-minor more like!
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:

How would you know if they were?

Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:
What does Annie think?

A#Maj said

Quote:
Not exactly 'in date' is she?

Is she?

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A-A-Annie M-Machon around? Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

What does Annie think? Wink

She seems to think that David Sharlatan would have done better not to have signed up to the idea that the twin towers were hit by cruise missiles wrapped up in holograms.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:

How would you know if they were?

they did three years exile in france near starving to death, was this a sleeper op'? SH

Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:
What does Annie think?

A#Maj said

Quote:
Not exactly 'in date' is she?

Is she?

Sorry, you'll have to stop talking in riddles
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sher@ton Hotel said

Quote:

I'll make it easy

Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:
SSSSCH!! I'm doing this on my laptop under the bed as I just heard on Radio five live that someone called Dame Eliza Dolittle, head of MI5 says there are a squillion Al Quaeda cells planning terrorist mayhem on the UK mainland, this was endorsed by our dear leader ...honest Tone'

What does Annie think?

For the purpose of helping SH, Annie and David are straight up, not plants. Annie left MI5 a long time ago, didn't you Annie? She isn't on the 'threat assessments' dist list any more. Why does what she thinks matter, why is she any better equipped to comment than anyone else posting here.?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Sher@ton Hotel said

Quote:

I'll make it easy

Sheriton Hotel said

Quote:

What does Annie think?

For the purpose of helping SH, Annie and David are straight up, not plants. Annie left MI5 a long time ago, didn't you Annie? She isn't on the 'threat assessments' dist list any more. Why does what she thinks matter, why is she any better equipped to comment than anyone else posting here.?

Well I think Annie's a bit better qualified than you or most of us round here to comment on whether Dame Eliza is bullsh!tting everyone with scare stories or not.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheriton Hotel said
Quote:
Well I think Annie's a bit better qualified than you or most of us round here to comment on whether Dame Eliza is bullsh!tting everyone with scare stories or not.

You have no idea if that is so or not. Annie is (as far as you are concerned) no longer employed by MI5. Critics on the otherhand are all working for one or other Government Agency in order to undermine the truthiness movement. You (the truthiness alpha posters) say so. As a critic, I am in the loop and paid a retainer by MI5 to spend an hour a day monitoring your posts and taking issue with some of them. The extra cash comes in handy when I'm between contracts in my 'day job'.

The lovely Annie will surely concur. She's been out the loop for ages.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How lovely. My very own thread in Critics' Corner. I've just posted this in the News section, but it seems to be pertinent:

"Glad to see that David Shayler was invited on to Sky News to talk abut the latest Bond film, but not Newsnight about Al Qaeda. This is despite the fact that he blew the whistle on MI5 allowing thousands of sympathisers into the UK from France in the 1990s. And the French intelligence agencies warned MI5 of what was happening. Anyone would think that the forces of darkness wanted to ensure that there was a viable Islamic extremist terrorist threat....."

I have been indeed been vaguely "out of the loop", as they say in MI5. Off round the country doing 911 talks. But I did so miss being plugged into a computer. David and I have a number of other talks lined up before Xmas. How about some of you critics coming along and asking intelligent questions face to face, rather than lurking on your keyboards. Or are you too chicken?

Regards

Annie

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
How about some of you critics coming along and asking intelligent questions face to face, rather than lurking on your keyboards. Or are you too chicken?

Is this represetantive of the usual level of maturity you show in your public engagements?
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come and find out.
gordboy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Are they or aren't they ? Reply with quote

I am a 9/11 truth campaigner, but I would like to posit a couple of possible scenarios about the integrity or otherwise of Annie & David.

1. They are both plants working to keep tabs on the more active campaigners, but HMG are not interested in their extra-curricular jaunts.

2. They are both plants, and HMG are very interested.

3. They are genuine, but HMG are using them to keep tabs on the more active campaigners.

4. They are genuine, and HMG are not interested.

The only ones to make sense are scenarios 2 & 3.

So in a sense, it really doesn't matter whether they have any integrity or not. You can rest assured that HMG are interested in the more active campaigners, and very probably have informants in place, if not actual Special Branch infiltrators.

I favour scenario 3. It is the cheapest, as well as the most intellectually satisfying : everyone is a winner.

A word about bad management and campaigning style. We are doing the government's work for them if we have bullying, authoritarian muppets in the organization. They only serve to put people off joining in, and becoming more active.

I have been highly critical of some of the muppetry shown on these forums and at public meetings. There is a very good reason for that : those people are a liability and need to take a good hard look at themselves.

It is all too easy to fall into the trap of shooting the messenger. The hard bit is actually rating the information, and acting apon real concerns, rather than pandering to a self-appointed junta, who seem oblivious to their detrimental effects.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
How lovely. My very own thread in Critics' Corner. I've just posted this in the News section, but it seems to be pertinent:

"Glad to see that David Shayler was invited on to Sky News to talk abut the latest Bond film, but not Newsnight about Al Qaeda. This is despite the fact that he blew the whistle on MI5 allowing thousands of sympathisers into the UK from France in the 1990s. And the French intelligence agencies warned MI5 of what was happening. Anyone would think that the forces of darkness wanted to ensure that there was a viable Islamic extremist terrorist threat....."

I have been indeed been vaguely "out of the loop", as they say in MI5. Off round the country doing 911 talks. But I did so miss being plugged into a computer. David and I have a number of other talks lined up before Xmas. How about some of you critics coming along and asking intelligent questions face to face, rather than lurking on your keyboards. Or are you too chicken?

Regards

Annie

Come on Annie, Dame Eliza (your old mucker?) and the terrorist threat, More scare stories/lies as leverage for 90 day detention wothout charge, what do you think? can I get out from under the bed?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, you bringing DAve up to his old stomping grounds any time soon? Still dont agree but wouldnt mind nipping along to a talk if it didnt involve a 3 hour drive ;)

Make it mid week, he can spit on the Stadium of Light without anyone noticing ;)
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie playing hard to get eh? well my opinion of this latest government scare initiative is that if there were 30 plus known terrorist plots to bomb the UK mainland they would surely be able to arrest them on grounds of conspiracy, any legal eagles out there?

(can we keep north east football rivalry off the forum please)
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi KC. I would love to get Dave up there doing a 911 talk, but weekends are always best. It would be cruel to get him so close to the Riverside without a chance of watching MFC crash and burn as usual! Any supporters in the NE who fancy arranging an inaugural meeting?

SH - not playing hard to get, just very, very busy, so sorry. I'm sure that there is a threat from Islamic extremist terrorism in this country - and Bliar bears a diabolical responsibility to having put us at greater risk. While I would say that "Al Qaeda" was originally a CIA/MI6 construct, it has now become an all-too real idealogy and is in effect, a many-headed hydra.

But that doesn't negate the threat of false-flag terrorist ops, safely embedded within this. Again, David and I saw this directly in the case of the Gadaffi plot - the reason we went public and the reason the British establishment treated him more harshly than other whistleblowers.

Yes, Bullying-Manner's comments did make me chuckle, so get out from under the bed. One of the concerns we had when we blew the whistle was how MI5 artificially inflated threats to boost their status/funding/staff levels. No surprises there, naturally, but we saw this in action.

Regards

Annie

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Hi KC. I would love to get Dave up there doing a 911 talk, but weekends are always best. It would be cruel to get him so close to the Riverside without a chance of watching MFC crash and burn as usual! Any supporters in the NE who fancy arranging an inaugural meeting?

It would be good to have one in Blair's constituency Spennymoor / Aycliffe / Sedgefield would all make good venues.

After all, it's not as though you'll actually have a chance of bumping into him there.

Anyone else in the NE please PM me.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie asked

Quote:
How about some of you critics coming along and asking intelligent questions face to face, rather than lurking on your keyboards. Or are you too chicken?

Will 'blackcat' and 'Ally' and their sort be muzzled and tied down like Lecter or can critics asking intelligent questions expect violence?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

SH - not playing hard to get, just very, very busy, so sorry. I'm sure that there is a threat from Islamic extremist terrorism in this country - and Bliar bears a diabolical responsibility to having put us at greater risk. While I would say that "Al Qaeda" was originally a CIA/MI6 construct, it has now become an all-too real idealogy and is in effect, a many-headed hydra.

But that doesn't negate the threat of false-flag terrorist ops, safely embedded within this. Again, David and I saw this directly in the case of the Gadaffi plot - the reason we went public and the reason the British establishment treated him more harshly than other whistleblowers.

Yes, Bullying-Manner's comments did make me chuckle, so get out from under the bed. One of the concerns we had when we blew the whistle was how MI5 artificially inflated threats to boost their status/funding/staff levels. No surprises there, naturally, but we saw this in action.

Regards

Annie

Yes Annie, Bliar and his ,reliably estimated, 650K Iraqi civilians murders, all done in our name, will likely result in some bad karma coming back our way at some point, stands to reason. I wonder if the new Iraq US colonial democracy will go in for false flag terror and doctoring "intelligence" to lubricate the stagnant/rusty wheels of 'do the right thing' democratic accountability just like their "liberators"?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
650K Iraqi civilians murders, all done in our name,

Really? As misguided and wrong as the invasion of Iraq was and its consequences are, Iraqis (and other 'Arabs') are not killing Iraqis in our name. Are they?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:

Really? As misguided and wrong as the invasion of Iraq was and its consequences are, Iraqis (and other 'Arabs') are not killing Iraqis in our name. Are they?

The estimated 650K civilian murders (I don't know why non-aggressor Iraqi combatants/conscripts don't count) have all been catalysed by Bliars action done in our name. Bush could NEVER have invaded without his Bliar 'fig leaf'.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:

The estimated 650K civilian murders (I don't know why non-aggressor Iraqi combatants/conscripts don't count) have all been catalysed by Bliars action done in our name. Bush could NEVER have invaded without his Bliar 'fig leaf'.

You should try rereading the post you quoted. This time, try not to miss the point so badly.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:

You should try rereading the post you quoted. This time, try not to miss the point so badly.

Well I don't think any of those estimated 650K Iraqi civilian deaths would have occured without Bliar and Bush murder inc. intervening. This has all happened as a result of British foreign policy. the consequential arguement is worth diddly squit to a pile of human dead meat me old mucker!
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Will 'blackcat' and 'Ally' and their sort be muzzled and tied down like Lecter or can critics asking intelligent questions expect violence?

I wouldnt worry mate, we actually tracked Ally down a couple of weeks ago (yay to the 'anonymity of the internet!'). Didn't introduce ourselves as we were there on other business, but I wouldnt worry mate, you could comfortably protect yerself with a wet paper bag from that gangly pratt ;)
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wouldnt worry mate, we actually tracked Ally down a couple of weeks ago (yay to the 'anonymity of the internet!'). Didn't introduce ourselves as we were there on other business, but I wouldnt worry mate, you could comfortably protect yerself with a wet paper bag from that gangly pratt Wink

I suspected as much. White bloke with dredds? Red hair? Red hair is associated with a bad temper. But I'll take a handbag with a brick in it just in case.

Thank you kc!

What about blackcat?

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He never pissed us off so we didnt track him down :)

In my 15 years experience of LAN parties and flame wars I've always found keyboard warriors to be the worst fighters in the world, think I;ve only ever seen one who did something other than collect footprints on his neck for 10 minutes ;)
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major -

Quote:
White bloke with dredds?

I'm white, not a Rastafarian (though dreadlocks are not unique to Rastafarianism and have been worn since long before it arose - they're just most popularly associated with it so most people automatically assume thats where they come from) and have had dreadlocks for thirteen years. Do you have a problem with that? Are some hairstyles race specific? (I've known several non-Rastafarian black people with dreadlocks - is that ok? If so, why? If not, why not?) Are there any other hairstyles you disapprove of? Should we all describe our hairstyles to ascertain which ones are acceptable to you? Should we all look like you? (whatever you look like) Do you have any idea how much money in shampoo and haircuts I've saved over the years? Which one are you really - Trinny or Suzannah?

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
I wouldnt worry mate, we actually tracked Ally down a couple of weeks ago (yay to the 'anonymity of the internet!'). Didn't introduce ourselves as we were there on other business, but I wouldnt worry mate, you could comfortably protect yerself with a wet paper bag from that gangly pratt Wink

I suspected as much. White bloke with dredds? Red hair? Red hair is associated with a bad temper. But I'll take a handbag with a brick in it just in case.

Thank you kc!

What about blackcat?

rest assured kc is fantasising again about me, being gangly and red heided are the last words which would describe me.
after all the hypocrisy I've heard from Ian Neal should I be surprised he is strangely silent on these threats of intimidation and violence?
maybe he'd be as courteous as to expose your anonymity?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: