FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fetzer suggests beam weapon in WTC7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Fetzer suggests beam weapon in WTC7 Reply with quote

Jim Fetzer is suggesting that WTC was not only the control centre but also had the beam weapon. As someone has pointed out, the large hole cut in the tower was up/down not across. There must have been a weapon from above : possibly - just - another from 7.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where was JF suggesting this BB?
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Beamer in WTC7 Reply with quote

[quote="Newspeak International"]Where was JF suggesting this BB?[/quote]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=646337772656177512&q=Jim%2BFet zer
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Fetzer has lost all credibility with me, a shame.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Beam weapon not so silly Reply with quote

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4049
GAMMA-RAY WEAPONS COULD TRIGGER NEW ARMS RACE
19:00 13 August 2003
Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition. Subscribe and get 4 free issues.
David Hambling

An exotic kind of nuclear explosive being developed by the US Department of Defense could blur the critical distinction between conventional and nuclear weapons. The work has also raised fears that weapons based on this technology could trigger the next arms race.

The explosive works by stimulating the release of energy from the nuclei of certain elements but does not involve nuclear fission or fusion. The energy, emitted as gamma radiation, is thousands of times greater than that from conventional chemical explosives.

The technology has already been included in the Department of Defense's Militarily Critical Technologies List, which says: "Such extraordinary energy density has the potential to revolutionise all aspects of warfare."

Scientists have known for many years that the nuclei of some elements, such as hafnium, can exist in a high-energy state, or nuclear isomer, that slowly decays to a low-energy state by emitting gamma rays. For example, hafnium-178m2, the excited, isomeric form of hafnium-178, has a half-life of 31 years.

The possibility that this process could be explosive was discovered when Carl Collins and colleagues at the University of Texas at Dallas demonstrated that they could artificially trigger the decay of the hafnium isomer by bombarding it with low-energy X-rays (New Scientist print edition, 3 July 1999). The experiment released 60 times as much energy as was put in, and in theory a much greater energy release could be achieved.

Energy pump
Before hafnium can be used as an explosive, energy has to be "pumped" into its nuclei. Just as the electrons in atoms can be excited when the atom absorbs a photon, hafnium nuclei can become excited by absorbing high-energy photons. The nuclei later return to their lowest energy states by emitting a gamma-ray photon.

Nuclear isomers were originally seen as a means of storing energy, but the possibility that the decay could be accelerated fired the interest of the Department of Defense, which is also investigating several other candidate materials such as thorium and niobium.

For the moment, the production method involves bombarding tantalum with protons, causing it to decay into hafnium-178m2. This requires a nuclear reactor or a particle accelerator, and only tiny amounts can be made.

Currently, the Air Force Research Laboratory at Kirtland, New Mexico, which is studying the phenomenon, gets its hafnium-178m2 from SRS Technologies, a research and development company in Huntsville, Alabama, which refines the hafnium from nuclear material left over from other experiments. The company is under contract to produce experimental sources of hafnium-178m2, but only in amounts less than one ten-thousandth of a gram.

Extremely powerful
But in future there may be cheaper ways to create the hafnium isomer - by bombarding ordinary hafnium with high-energy photons, for example. Hill Roberts, chief scientist at SRS, believes that technology to produce gram quantities will exist within five years.

The price is likely to be high - similar to enriched uranium, which costs thousands of dollars per kilogram - but unlike uranium it can be used in any quantity, as it does not require a critical mass to maintain the nuclear reaction.

The hafnium explosive could be extremely powerful. One gram of fully charged hafnium isomer could store more energy than 50 kilograms of TNT. Miniature missiles could be made with warheads that are far more powerful than existing conventional weapons, giving massively enhanced firepower to the armed forces using them.

The effect of a nuclear-isomer explosion would be to release high-energy gamma rays capable of killing any living thing in the immediate area. It would cause little fallout compared to a fission explosion, but any undetonated isomer would be dispersed as small radioactive particles, making it a somewhat "dirty" bomb. This material could cause long-term health problems for anybody who breathed it in.

Political fallout
There would also be political fallout. In the 1950s, the US backed away from developing nuclear mini-weapons such as the "Davy Crockett" nuclear bazooka that delivered an explosive punch of 18 tonnes of TNT. These weapons blurred the divide between the explosive power of nuclear and conventional weapons, and the government feared that military commanders would be more likely to use nuclear weapons that had a similar effect on the battlefield to conventional weapons.

By ensuring that the explosive power of a nuclear weapon was always far greater, it hoped that they could only be used in exceptional circumstance when a dramatic escalation of force was deemed necessary.

Then in 1994, the US confirmed this policy with the Spratt-Furse law, which prevents US military from developing mini-nukes of less than five kilotons. But the development of a new weapon that spans the gap between the explosive power of nuclear and conventional weapons would remove this restraint, giving commanders a way of increasing the amount of force they can use in a series of small steps. Nuclear-isomer weapons could be a major advantage to armies possessing them, leading to the possibility of an arms race.

André Gsponer, director of the Independent Scientific Research Institute in Geneva, believes that a nation without such weapons would not be able to fight one that possesses them. As a result, he says, "many countries which will not have access to these weapons will produce nuclear weapons as a deterrent", leading to a new cycle of proliferation.

The Department of Defense notes that there are serious technical issues to be overcome and that useful applications may be decades away. But its Militarily Critical Technologies List also says: "We should remember that less than six years intervened between the first scientific publication characterising the phenomenon of fission and the first use of a nuclear weapon in 1945."
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this posted in news?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fallious

I would be interested to know what campaigning you have done?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hey Fallious

Right! The Morecambe Gambit!

Can't win with logic?

Can't win with facts?

Can't win with wit?

Can't win with insults?

Try attacking intelligence and knowledge with the debating equivalent of a broken bottle.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know Flamesong HAS done some campaigning because I sent him my Rubber Stamp of "9-11 Was an Inside Job"!

I think TSWU3's question is fair - and one which I sometimes ask people. May I take this opportunity to remind people I have a page of cost-price campaigning materials - which I will send FREE to people on low incomes here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/orderpage.html

Don't like my posters and stuff? Well, download these files and make your own (in most cases).

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/911_campaign_materials_download.ht m

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew, I have been challenged by this question by people in the past when they have nothing further of any value to say. I have confided in one or two people on this forum what I have done as far as campaigning in this movement and others. I don't feel the need to justify myself to anybody and those who know what I have done know that. I would never stoop so low as to try to score points in such a pathetic immature way. Not only is it seen as an attempt to belittle others in a juvenile fashion - it demonstrates poor judgement and serves no constructive purpose.

Your stamp has come in handy but I was reluctant, if you remember, to take it off your hands if it was going to deny somebody else a useful tool. Your statement seems to be designed to be misunderstood to mean that stamping constitutes my total contribution - if it was a veiled Morecambe Gambit you will get short shrift from me!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
Your stamp has come in handy but I was reluctant, if you remember, to take it off your hands if it was going to deny somebody else a useful tool. Your statement seems to be designed to be misunderstood to mean that stamping constitutes my total contribution - if it was a veiled Morecambe Gambit you will get short shrift from me!

I am sorry if my statement caused any kind of offence. 2 points:

1) TSWU3 did not address the question to you, he addressed it to fallious. And if you hadn't commented, then I wouldn't have even been prompted to back you up with the rubber stamp issue.

2) Less important - as you will know, I have tried to be fair to you and comply with your requests to delete posts which made personal attacks on you. None of the other moderators seemed to be able to take the time or trouble to do this (and it took me over 2 hours to sort it out and I was not its cause nor was I really involved in the issue until asked to be).

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

2) Less important - as you will know, I have tried to be fair to you and comply with your requests to delete posts which made personal attacks on you. None of the other moderators seemed to be able to take the time or trouble to do this (and it took me over 2 hours to sort it out and I was not its cause nor was I really involved in the issue until asked to be).

So Alf comes crying to you when someone points out how big a * he is but spends most his time trolling others, big fukin LOL.

I wish that auld fool would act his age.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the question was not addressed to me - but that does not mean that I am not permitted to express my opinion on it. If it was merely a question to satisfy curiosity it could have been asked by private message. Having read the threads in which the questioner has recently posted it was perfectly evident that this was not the case - unless he was perhaps seeking more recipes for his 9/11 cookbook!

I had actually hoped that the person making the offensive remarks (which you deleted) could be persuaded to delete them himself. I was greatly disappointed that the task fell to you. I am grateful for your time - two messages to this effect remain in my outbox and are, as yet unread by you. I don't know why this is - but your time and effort was very much appreciated.

We are going through, I believe, a very critical time. There are contributors who are quite adamant in their assertions regarding CGI and beam weapons. The debate on these topics will inevitably not be resolved easily - nobody will give up their hill without a struggle and I suspect that emotional attachment will override the evidence. You have stated that you are privvy to information or discussions to which the rest of us are not. This could be regarded as a little cliquey - but equally a device without subtance has been introduced into a debate in which the evidence seems to be defeating the hypothesis.

I am extremely concerned where this is leading. The people I attempt to wake up to 9/11 can be difficult enough to convince without the introduction of theoretical explanations which I cannot myself accept. If you read the threads on these topics you will see that I am very far from being alone. What some of you seem to embrace as the Holy Grail of 9/11 - most of us see as a poisoned chalice.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
So Alf comes crying to you when someone points out how big a * he is but spends most his time trolling others, big fukin LOL.

I wish that auld fool would act his age.

You don't make a post for five days and then come back just to be insulting.

Yawn...
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, please.

Think about how this thread looks stuck at the top of the NEWS forum of the British 9/11 Truth movement to any casual observer that may come browsing here.

The first thing they see is: To get back to the issues: beam weapon in WTC7?

The issues? THE ISSUES??

For god's sake.

The issue is that the explanation we've been offered for the collapse of the Towers is deeply inadequate as any casual observer could easily discover.

And instead we've got this.

No-one will discover jack * about a stupid beam.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
If you read the threads on these topics you will see that I am very far from being alone. What some of you seem to embrace as the Holy Grail of 9/11 - most of us see as a poisoned chalice.

This is an excellent metaphor which I might comment on:

1) If you know the chalice is poisoned, who administered it?

2) If you know the chalice is poisoned, you don't have to drink from it if you don't wish.

My comments regarding private communications were made because they have increased my understanding of "the games being played" and it has given me a valuable insight into the characteristics of "the players" on each side.

Yes - probably cliquey - but does that change the evidence which, once again is not being discussed - Fallious has actually made the best attempt at this on another thread.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jomper wrote:
Guys, please.

Think about how this thread looks stuck at the top of the NEWS forum of the British 9/11 Truth movement to any casual observer that may come browsing here.

Sorry, jomper. I have to say that a split in the Scholar's Group which has, in part been caused by a Professor of Mechanical Engineering latest research is "News"

Whatever you think of Judy Wood, or the Beam Weapon paper, it is news for the 9/11 Truth movement. Should we delete it and sweep it under the carpet - like politicians do with issues they don't like?

Or should be brave enough to look at and discuss the evidence, however ridiculous or outlandish the conclusions may seem?

Or perhaps you favour 911Blogger type censorship of posts?

And shall we quietly ignore the fact that Judy Wood's student, Michael Zebuhr, was murdered right around the time they were doing experiements relating to Steve Jone's thermate and aluminium research?

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
This is an excellent metaphor which I might comment on:

1) If you know the chalice is poisoned, who administered it?

2) If you know the chalice is poisoned, you don't have to drink from it if you don't wish.

One could equally ask how one would know that the Grail was Holy, or in this case true.

But on your second point, those who do choose to drink from the chalice are assuming the responsibility of doing so for everybody. That is part of the reason it is poisoned - those of us who choose not to drink from it are poisoned by the ill-judgement of others.

Of course, those who are convinced of their hypothesis are not going to be able to relate to the apprehensions of those who believe that this path is a huge mistake - and vice versa. This, I believe, is the crisis. Have you not noticed how quiet the forum has been for the past week or so - since these issues re-erupted.

Let me ask how you propose that this genie be put back in the bottle if, as I believe, it will eventually discredited along with the missile pod?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Hey Fallious

Many thanks, I never turn down an invitation to brag.

I've been learning the 'truth' since 2002. In that time I shared it with countless friends at university and part time jobs, through sit-down-and-chat's and Alex Jones Police State (something or other) DVD's.

I've printed hundreds of my own multi-movie DVD's (a double pack) which i've distributed locay.

Someone close to me is employed in politics and has meetings with British and European MP's on a daily basis. I waited so I could put forward a very strong case so they wouldn't immediately shut the idea out. It went well.

I've worked as a software developer since 2004 and one of my pet projects is a 3D representation of the north tower. I'd like this to be used in a movie some day (though I expect loose change 3 will beat it!).

I'm now funding my own independent project to create a computer game, where I hope to introduce people to the realities of false flag terror and government manipulation through media.

Just like you, I have little interest in 'offerings' like marches and petitions. Though I have tried my darndest to wake up folks in the anti-war group I visit. Unlike you, I prefer to pull the strings, rather than dance around like a puppet.

On a side note, it's often puzzled me how people of my (our?) generation, 18 - 25 are so open to the concept of false flag terror. Then I remembered Final Fantasy 7.. I wonder if folks recall the opening gambit of Shin'ra in that?

Last edited by Fallious on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:

Let me ask how you propose that this genie be put back in the bottle if, as I believe, it will eventually discredited along with the missile pod?

Well, the Genie will be back in the bottle if BW is discredited.

Personally, providing the evidence is discussed sensibly, then it should gradually become clearer whether the "outlandish" conclusion is correct, or if there is some other explanation - some other type of unconventional explosive or some freak set of circumstances which can explain the evidence. That is how we get as close as possible to the truth, by looking at the evidence and trying to explain it in terms of known physical laws.

As a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and a Professor of Physics, Wood and Jones are probably in a better position to do this than me.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
And shall we quietly ignore the fact that Judy Wood's student, Michael Zebuhr, was murdered right around the time they were doing experiements relating to Steve Jone's thermate and aluminium research?

And?

Rolling Eyes
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:

I agree, he's been gotten at or he's just lost the plot big time!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Thermate wrote:

I agree, he's been gotten at or he's just lost the plot big time!

So, his publication of research relating to the doctored Zapruder film is invalid?

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/

It bears no similarity to other evidence of media fakery discussed on this board does it?

And his discussion of the destruction of Senator Paul Wellstone's plane is also irrelevant?

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/070605_wellstone.shtml#_ednr ef84

Of course, the perps behind 9/11 had nothing to do with either of these incidents, did they - it's just another of those coincidences. Sorry for even pointing it out - it's just me seeing patterns where there are none... and using history to try and figure out what's happening, when that's never a good idea....

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's back! FerricMucus is back!! Had a nice holiday? Tasmania? Singapore? Better than Cleethorpes, almost certainly. How is Pine Gap these days? I hope it's comfy!

IronSnot wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

And?

Rolling Eyes

Well, usually the tactics are as follows: when someone is doing something the perps don't like, they get "dealt with" severly. Now, in most cases, people would get frightened off when something like this happens to someone close to them. They would "shut down" and try to lead a quiet life. Not Prof Judy Wood. I don't know if you have read the foreword of her paper:

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/StarWarsBeam1.html

Have a look.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew, I've got Judy Wood firmly in the 'nuts' section of my files on 9/11. Chief nut is Webfairy (all three versions) followed by Holmgren. Then there's about 4/5 from here, a dozen or so from the Loose Change forum and a bloke called Charon over at the Guardian. (although he's been absent for a few months).

Basically anyone who advocates the following goes into my nuts section (although there should really be a shill subcategory, I can't be bothered figuring out who is what);

* Mossad did it.
* The illuminati did it.
* The masons did it.
* Holograms.
* CGI scripts.
* Beam weapons
* Anyone who thinks chemtrails isn't a joke.

How many of those apply to you Andrew?

Laughing
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot - you've just reduced the world we live in to a linear, mechanistic 2 dimensional plot line on a graph.

I would offer the following as a way to deal with the influences of the situation but feel free to skip the suggestion:

http://www.utopiated.net/narcotica/the_addiction_industry/video_-_weav ing_a_meta-model_-_drugs_9%1011_and_jfk.html

--
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite agree with Ironsnot, anyone who tries to bring the discussion beyond phsyical evidence and into speculation on motive and exact method of demolition is doing a massive service to the deniers.

Has no one else noticed that when you try to discuss these issues with people who are dead set on rubbishing them the very first thing they do is ask you about motive and other sides to the issue which can only be answered by speculation?

They do this because if you respond to them they then have a get out of jail free card in the discussion- it doesn't matter how much physical, irrefutable evidence you offer up they will ignore it and keep the conversation based around how there is no proof of neocon/illuminati/freemason/zionist plots and it is all a fantasy. And they are right- it is. So don't let them have that, don't give anything to the conversation which cannot be backed up with facts however much you may believe it.

I also agree that this shouldn't be in the news section. In fact the news section should not be in forum format- a fault in this site is that everything is in forum format, it is confusing to new comers and it also allows all sorts of nonsense to be posted as news and a lot of "cross contamination" between the forums purpose and what is posted there. Design a submission form for news and have it as a bulletin board not a free entry forum; credibility is the most important thing to remember.

Now actually responding the the "Death Ray" theory- this came from above did it?

Then why was the first part of the building to be destroyed that just below the plane impact zone? The top section remained intact at first while the floors below it were detonated- you can verefy that with your own eyes.

How was this death ray able to ignore the top section and start the destruction under the impact zone if it came from above? If it came from below the exact same objection remains.

The building was detonated in waves of a few floors at a time starting just below the impact point (presumably commencing immediatley after the final support collumns were severed and the building was unsupported), I do not see anyway which a death ray would acheive this, or why it would need to be used when explosives could have the exact same effect.

Do these ray beam weapons even exist? This question doesn't seem to bother anyone who brings up this damaging anti-theory.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Andrew, I've got Judy Wood firmly in the 'nuts' section of my files on 9/11. Chief nut is Webfairy (all three versions) followed by Holmgren. Then there's about 4/5 from here, a dozen or so from the Loose Change forum and a bloke called Charon over at the Guardian. (although he's been absent for a few months).

Basically anyone who advocates the following goes into my nuts section (although there should really be a shill subcategory, I can't be bothered figuring out who is what);

* Mossad did it.
* The illuminati did it.
* The masons did it.
* Holograms.
* CGI scripts.
* Beam weapons

Laughing

hey! I'm a nutcase! Blurrrrghhhh!!

None of the points you reference above refer to specific points of evidence and present any arguments to refute or re-interpret them. Instead, you talk of illuminati etc, none of which Judy (or me) discuss in relation to the beam weapon evidence. This therefore represents something of a diversion from the discussion so I can't offer any further useful thoughts, Ferric Me Old Mucker.

I'm just relieved to have finished my 13th Student Report last night and catch up with some marking.

Sorry. That's got nothing to do with points of evidence either - so I thought I'd include it for you.

Are you gonna post your holiday snaps then? Or are you just gonna be rude again?

Cheers

HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Cretin-free zone? Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:

* Mossad did it.
* The illuminati did it.
* The masons did it.
* Holograms.
* CGI scripts.
* Beam weapons

Laughing

Is it time for a new by-invitation-only forum for evidence-based-argument posts only ?
It has long become very tiresome to wade through stuff at this level and it does the Truth campaign image no good at all.
Bowery Boy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Cretin-free zone? Reply with quote

[quote="HERA"][quote="IronSnot"]Andrew, I've got Judy Wood firmly in the 'nuts' section of my files on 9/11. Chief nut is Webfairy (all three versions) followed by Holmgren. Then there's about 4/5 from here, a dozen or so from the Loose Change forum and a bloke called Charon over at the Guardian. (although he's been absent for a few months).

* Mossad did it.
* The illuminati did it.
* The masons did it.
* Holograms.
* CGI scripts.
* Beam weapons

:lol:[/quote]

Is it time for a new by-invitation-only forum for evidence-based-argument posts only ?
It has long become very tiresome to wade through stuff at this level and it does the Truth campaign image no good at all.[/quote]

Long overdue, H.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: