FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It was a bomb not a plane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: It was a bomb not a plane Reply with quote

Well done Andrew Watson for finding this

Here we have an eye witness report stating categorically that it was a bomb and not a plane at WTC 2

http://911foreknowledge.com/debris/itsabomb.htm
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know where he was standing? Could he not have been on the opposite side to the plane? He could have looked up and only seen the fireball? I'm less inclined to believe the Pentagon story yet there are numerous witnesses saying they saw a boeing coming in. You can't base a case on witness testimony.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, because he saw no plane simply means he didn't see a plane.

There are a myriad of witness who all have conflicting stories of what they 'saw' on that day.

Take The Pentagon for instance = missiles with wings, small plane, big plane, no plane, three planes, two planes, one man and his dog - which is correct?

He is just some guy who says one thing whilst another says something else - I don't get why such a big deal is made of him specifically?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

There are a myriad of witness who all have conflicting stories of what they 'saw' on that day.

Take The Pentagon for instance = missiles with wings, small plane, big plane, no plane, three planes, two planes, one man and his dog - which is correct?

He is just some guy who says one thing whilst another says something else - I don't get why such a big deal is made of him specifically?

So who do you believe - the Fox news reporter or the witness?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Either can be telling the subjective truth as they experienced it.
Establishing the objective truth is something else again.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 eruditely responded;

This is a bizarre question;

The news reporter said;

Quote:
RICK LEVENTHAL: That's what we're told, a second plane, we saw it on television.

Yes I believe that is what he was told and what he saw on the television. I have no reason to doubt this - it is what I also saw and was told.

As for the witness, it is possible he saw no plane and that is what he believes - I have very little to go on with him.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No plane or no Big Boeing theorists like to cite the highly dubious official theories of the Shanksville and Pentagon incidents as an endorsement for suspicious aircraft events at the Twin Towers. However, with a little consideration it should be clear that the nature of the Pentagon and Shanksville events actually suggest events at the Twin Towers were exactly as they looked.

Lets take a quick look at the pentagon NP scenario versus the Towers...

- Unlike the twin towers, there is currently no video of a plane crashing into the pentagon.
- Unlike the twin towers, the majority of pentagon witnesses have contradictory accounts.
- Unlike the twin towers, there is evidence of secret service intimidation and foresight, gathering video evidence from all cameras in the area and 'briefing' witnesses.
- Unlike the twin towers, as far as I'm aware a black box was recovered from the pentagon 'crash'.
- Unlike the twin towers, the Pentagon video(s) which has been released are clearly suspect even to the untrained observer.
- Unlike the twin towers, bodies from the Pentagon plane were found.
- Unlike the twin towers, The pentagon structural damage does not conform with a big Boeing impact.

The Shanksville incident features a wealth of similar evidence and contradictions. When we contrast these events with the WTC opperation, it seems to me that NPT's have some fundamental questions to answer...

Firstly.. How could two operations, with so few witnesses and no video evidence fail so badly to convince that the planes existed, while attacks on perhaps the most famous landmarks in the world, in broad daylight have so little evidence which favours the No Plane theory?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

Unlike the twin towers, bodies from the Pentagon plane were found.

I am not doubting you here, but have you ever seen any evidence to support there were Pentagon plane bodyparts found?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Fallious wrote:

I am not doubting you here, but have you ever seen any evidence to support there were Pentagon plane bodyparts found?

I've seen pictures of charred body parts that were said to be plane passengers. However, this is another thing that doesn't fit about the pentagon crash, AFAIK none were positively identified.

I expect someone could track this down real fast!
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
Fallious wrote:

I've seen pictures of charred body parts that were said to be plane passengers. However, this is another thing that doesn't fit about the pentagon crash, AFAIK none were positively identified.

I expect someone could track this down real fast!

The only charred Pentagon body/bodypart pictures were established to be Pentagon workers and not plane passengers. I would be interested if anyone could supply a link to a quote stating otherwise with images.

I would also add, passenger bodyparts from the Ground Zero have been most certainly reported to have been found - I don't understand why you draw the comparison stating otherwise?

Last edited by telecasterisation on Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that makes no-planes at the Towers more difficult to sustain is this:

If they were able to fake all those videos of WTC2 being hit by a 767. why on earth didn't they also fake the Pentagon crash? Even stranger , why make such a total hash of the Shanksville crash site and not leave half a plane sticking out of the ground? That's what I would have done. They should have asked me.

I find the ineptitude of so much about 9/11 strangely at variance with a massive conspiracy. We know it was a conspiracy, and that it was succcessful. so maybe the mistakes they made were not bad ones from their pint of view.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: