FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All talk and no action

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: All talk and no action Reply with quote

Hi all,

So here i am again, reading endless reems of text on evedence for this and proof of that. Has anyone noticed that despite the overwhelming mass of documentation and professional opinions, despite the glaring and undiniable facts that WTC 7 at the very least, was a controled demolition. Nobody has been charged with any crime.

Millions of people around the world (and a huge amount of them are US citisens) are fully aware that so much of what we have been fed by the official sorces is a cover-up, yet nobody is even able to get the subject raised on any main streem media and this has been going on for years.

I am beginning to realise that visiting all these 911 sites is like visiting bars. we all talk and complain and discuss and moan about how evil and trecherouse the govenment is until we are drunk on it, then we just go home and go to sleep, having externalised what we think and vented our frustrations with it all we then feel satisfied and thats it.

Nothing is being done; nobody is being held to account, no official charges ever come about, its all so pointless. I think these sites are just shouting boards to satisfy the masses and subdue them into doing nothing but question endlessly the variouse opinions and points made by eachother.

We are all being subtly subdued and some other way must be found if we or anyone els will ever make any real headway with this issue.

Charliemouse
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but im going to gon a bit longer..
In sixties we had "Ban the bomb" and "burn the braa", "Save the whale" etc etc and for what?. I see people marching up and down streets waving banners and burning flags, well.. where did it get them?.

They say, never forget the six million jews murdered under the nazis, Well fine i wont and cant forget that horror or all the other horrors like nearly 1 million iraqi men women and childred dead. Ill never forget the 3 million Vietnamese men women and children killed by the US, or all the other atrocities created like 12 million Aborigionies slaughtered in Australia 200 years ago or the 8 million Native American indians and lets not even start on Africa.

I think their is something much more fundimentaly wrong with those we have voted into power. We need to rethink everything at every level.

Ok ill shut up now.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read most of George Orwell's work and actually studied him in quite some detail, but I had no idea he owned a hart. Was this just a pet or did he actively engage in conservation?
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I have read most of George Orwell's work and actually studied him in quite some detail, but I had no idea he owned a hart. Was this just a pet or did he actively engage in conservation?

Conversation? I didn't even like to think about what eating his hart out was about...
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Conversation? I didn't even like to think about what eating his hart out was about...

No you numpty, conservation not conversation.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah - I took it as another strategically placed mis-spelling.
Must be the romantic traditionalist side of me...
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Ah - I took it as another strategically placed mis-spelling.
Must be the romantic traditionalist side of me...

I thought I caught a glimpse of that side of you with the beastiality hint, you old romantic you.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is: Who is willing to openly and publicly stand up against the Bush administration?

As individuals, we have no chance. As a movement, when the media is controlled to such an extent that a ~250,000 people demonstration gets zero media exposure, as happened before the Iraq war, again no chance. As a country, if a country who lost citizens in 911 decided to run an investigation what do you think would happen to that country? Labelled as a terrorist state perhaps? Sanctions? US aid stopped? Government overthrown and puppet regime installed?

It is difficult to see how the truth movement will ever amount to anything... We just have to try.

But yes it feels good to be aware and moan about it Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: