FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 the movie script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: 911 the movie script Reply with quote

Well it seems we are not alone

All the 911 sites seem to be divided and infighting on various issues about what happened, how it happened and whodunnit.

Maybe the best way to get the complete picture is to put together film scripts of the entire event - from the planning stage to some point in the future when the full truth is known.

So I will start the ball rolling by suggesting that we put forward our own scripts (in part or in full for the movie)

We could use the PNAC document as the starting point and start the scripts from there - maybe with Wolfowitz, Cheney & co sat round a table where they would broad brush the plan

So instead of arguing with each other and going down the self destruct route - lets be creative - the perps will hate that

How many volunteers do we have for scriptwriters?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 911 the movie script Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Well it seems we are not alone

All the 911 sites seem to be divided and infighting on various issues about what happened, how it happened and whodunnit.

Maybe the best way to get the complete picture is to put together film scripts of the entire event - from the planning stage to some point in the future when the full truth is known.

So I will start the ball rolling by suggesting that we put forward our own scripts (in part or in full for the movie)

We could use the PNAC document as the starting point and start the scripts from there - maybe with Wolfowitz, Cheney & co sat round a table where they would broad brush the plan

So instead of arguing with each other and going down the self destruct route - lets be creative - the perps will hate that

How many volunteers do we have for scriptwriters?

Shades of Dragon's Den here;

A punter puts forward their business idea in front of 'self-made' entrepreneurs who are then either prepared to put up money to back the idea and move it forward based largely on the way it has been pitched, or vote out.

I vote out.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this for an opening?

EXTERIOR: DAY- MORNING.

LONG SHOT OF MANHATTAN SKYLINE FROM STATUE OF LIBERTY. SLOW PAN TOWARDS SOUTH WHERE A LARGE PLANE CAN BE SEEN FLYING STEADILY TOWARDS THE CITY.

CLOSE UP OF GROUND ZERO, BUSY WITH PEOPLE GOING IN AND OUT OF TWIN TOWERS.

LONG SHOT OF CITY. FAST ZOOM TOWARDS PLANE AS IT NEARS THE NORTH TOWER.

GROUND ZERO VIEW LOOKING UP . PLANE HITS THE TOWER AND A FIREBALL SHOOTS OUT THE OTHER SIDE. PEOPLE SCREAM.

FAST CUT TO INTERIOR OF WORLD TRADE CENTER - AN INFERNO WITH EVERYTHING EXPLODING AND BODIES FLYING - A NIGHTMARE VISION.

CUT TO BLACK.

INTERIOR: NIGHT. A MAN SITS UP IN BED WITH A START. IT IS THE VP, DICK CHENEY. HE STARES FIXEDLY AHEAD. A WOMAN"S VOICE IS HEARD.

WOMAN"S VOICE(OFF): Honey, are you okay? I heard you calling out?

CHENEY: I'm fine. Go back to bed . What time is it?

MRS CHENEY ENTERS AND COMES TO STAND BY THE VP S BED,

MRS CHENEY: Dunno . Three , half past. Honey, you been having nightmares again?

CHENEY: No. It wasn't a nightmare. It was...beautiful.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Mrs Cheney wearing?
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Production says planes are expensive.
Do we have to have planes?
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What is Mrs Cheney wearing?''

God knows. I hope your interest is purely technical.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood budgets normally allow for special effects.

We can always cut out the actors. Who needs actors?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Production says planes are expensive. Do we have to have planes?
andrewwatson wrote:
Hollywood budgets normally allow for special effects. We can always cut out the actors. Who needs actors?

Got an idea! Let's cut out the planes! Who needs planes?!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
chek wrote:
Production says planes are expensive. Do we have to have planes?
andrewwatson wrote:
Hollywood budgets normally allow for special effects. We can always cut out the actors. Who needs actors?

Got an idea! Let's cut out the planes! Who needs planes?!

Weeeelll.....maybe. Will anybody buy explosions with no planes though?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course one thing we haven't discussed is which actors will be playing the roles?

Who would be playing Bush, Rice, Cheney, the key players? You could cut across and get Blair's response as it unfolds.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Of course one thing we haven't discussed is which actors will be playing the roles?

Who would be playing Bush, Rice, Cheney, the key players? You could cut across and get Blair's response as it unfolds.

Well obviously, Tom Cruise to play Cheney, Robin Williams for Bush and
Ice T for Rice.
He says he'll drag up as long as thee's no kissing.
sammyleestoplyingtome
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only way this could be done-on the limited budget this dissident film would have to have- woyld be to focus on a single person, low budgetm hand held, digital, no effect (who want holywood,its all been done) and this is what were fightin against. the mpst powerful films are not the titanics or the terminators, they are the taxi drivers, the blair witches,
my initial idea would be to have one person who escapes from the collapsing tower going thru their own journey discovering the ugly truth and shattering dissilusionment, this method would also allow for the insertion of a lot of info into the movie, to back up the facts, sam
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If thise were to be done allegorically, vis-à-vis Gus van Sant, it could hardly be done much better than The State Within - which so far seems to encompass every aspect.

I'm actually a bit surprised that this programme does not have its own thread on here, it's parallels with the extended picture of 9/11 being so graphic.
sammyleestoplyingtome
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt agree more (sorry, i forgot this was a forum!!), have you seen elephant? even in this incredibly lo key film a huge effect was reached, and dont be surprised when truth is stranger than fiction a la state within, we have been conditioned for over a yr now to accept a female president, would such a paradigm shift have been possible without commander in chief?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
If thise were to be done allegorically, vis-à-vis Gus van Sant, it could hardly be done much better than The State Within - which so far seems to encompass every aspect.

I'm actually a bit surprised that this programme does not have its own thread on here, it's parallels with the extended picture of 9/11 being so graphic.

Looks interesting - thanks for the heads up, as I don't watch TV. Torrenting as I type Wink
sammyleestoplyingtome
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmm torrents, slowdowns a bitch tho, didnt anyone tell u only nazis use download software at peak times? he he he but thats when the fatheads in u.s. r on so ur excused, u need to check new 24 alexander litvinenko hit gone lunar, found radiation source in the SUHI BAR where he ate, and putin has put out a denial..... later
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammyleestoplyingtome wrote:
...have you seen elephant?

Actually, when I cited Gus van Sant, I meant to refer to his method of retelling a true story using a fictional vehicle, not really to his style - as The State Within is anything but low key.

I have only seen episodes 1, 2 and 3 available as .torrents so far but I'd be very surprised if the series wasn't packaged once it is finished.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: