FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Judy Wood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, no one here is being anti-American.

I agree

Yet, even if they were: so what? Is there some divine aura around 6% of the planets population that entitles them to gobble 25% of the planets resources and stamp on everyone else's face?

Its time to get serious about democracy and freedom by respecting them for everyone else, not overthrowing democratic regimes and destabalising other countries in some infantile game of global chess. If the western power elite has to take a knock, and maybe, the horror, lose some power, its a small price to pay if it increases both justice and peace, and no tears from me over it

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
But a chimpanzee isn't a monkey, so by your logic, Bush didn't do it.

I absolutely agree. Bush didn't do it. Cheney did. Isn't that what I said?

You critics really do struggle with understanding even the most simple of things!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

You critics really do struggle with understanding even the most simple of things!

And thats becuase, for the most part, they've already decided not to pay attention to what we say. Classic defense mechanism Wink

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
James C wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

And thats becuase, for the most part, they've already decided not to pay attention to what we say. Classic defense mechanism Wink

So what is to stop Cheney standing for President in 2008, giving America 8 more years of NWO control in the Whitehouse?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

I agree

Yet, even if they were: so what? Is there some divine aura around 6% of the planets population that entitles them to gobble 25% of the planets resources and stamp on everyone else's face?

Its time to get serious about democracy and freedom by respecting them for everyone else, not overthrowing democratic regimes and destabalising other countries in some infantile game of global chess. If the western power elite has to take a knock, and maybe, the horror, lose some power, its a small price to pay if it increases both justice and peace, and no tears from me over it

Rofl. And so the root cause of it comes to bear.

Again, I'll be happy once Bush is gone so all the political cynicism at the heart of most of this nonsense is gone, and the truthers propensity for ignorance can be directed elsewhere.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
John White wrote:
Quote:

I agree

Rofl. And so the root cause of it comes to bear.

Again, I'll be happy once Bush is gone so all the political cynicism at the heart of most of this nonsense is gone, and the truthers propensity for ignorance can be directed elsewhere.

Thanks for clueing us in on the blame Bush strategy.
Ever hear the expression 'too little, too late'.
Suck on it, shill.
Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vacuous ad-hominem post lacking any substance whatsoever? From chek? Really?
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your a shill too AS, for what its worth.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a shill indeed.

Anti-truth and and a sophist to boot!

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point you guys should realize that attacking me personally only serves to continue your self-imposed ignorance.

The facts aren't changing. If believing I am shill helps you ignore them, then so be it.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
The facts aren't changing. If believing I am shill helps you ignore them, then so be it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well after the 911 Commission report states “this, that and the other” and then the FEMA report comes up with a different bunch of statements and then the NIST report comes up with yet another bunch of different statements. So if the fact aren't changing why the discrepancy in opinions based upon facts and evidence?

If you can answer that one AS I'll let you sniff my foot!

Anti-sophist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been answered hundreds of times. As more information is recovered and analyzed, hypotheses evolve. That is how science works. Facts, however, have never changed. Try not to confuse the two issues.

If you want immutable theories, read the Bible.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
It's been answered hundreds of times. As more information is recovered and analyzed, hypotheses evolve. That is how science works. Facts, however, have never changed. Try not to confuse the two issues.

If you want immutable theories, read the Bible.

Can you explain the discrepancies/differences between the findings of all three reports or not? And don't say “as more information is recovered and analyzed, hypotheses evolve” or I'll have to assume you mean as more evidence is fabricated!

Have you ever thought of becoming a lawyer AS? Rolling Eyes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti-sophist wrote:
At some point you guys should realize that attacking me personally only serves to continue your self-imposed ignorance.

Are you that unobservant you havnt figured that you mostly provide light relief? Wink

Heaven forbid that anyone would play the "lets call AS a shill and watch him go off on one" game.

I don't play myself, I'm not cruel, but I also notice your a guy who reckons 6% of humanity should hog the pie. Now that's la la land!

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I point out the problem with the shill idea?

You've entirely missed the point as to how secret services infiltrate and bring down opposition. They don't meet it head on and argue with them. They get people to join and play along, and slowly subvert the aims of the organisation until it collapses in on itself. Much like no plane theories, or fusion weapons, or missiles or pods. You end up spending so much time trying to separate yourselves from the stupid theories, you all get caught up and tarred with the same brush.

If I were looking for a government agent, I'd look at those causing discord in the movement, rather than those fighting it head on.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

You've entirely missed the point as to how secret services infiltrate and bring down opposition. They don't meet it head on and argue with them. They get people to join and play along, and slowly subvert the aims of the organisation until it collapses in on itself. Much like no plane theories, or fusion weapons, or missiles or pods. You end up spending so much time trying to separate yourselves from the stupid theories, you all get caught up and tarred with the same brush.

If I were looking for a government agent, I'd look at those causing discord in the movement, rather than those fighting it head on.

And of course, there'd only be the one single strategy, right?
Riiiiiight.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Edit: Talking to JP]
Yes you're right. God I hated saying that. Rolling Eyes

But we still think you should have a sniff! Very Happy

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

So you still think I work for the government?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Nah - probably just a tag-along fellow traveller.
A 'useful idiot' I believe the Intelligence term is.
Fitting, doncha think?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

When was the last time you proved anything that was asked of you? When was the last time you provided some conclusive evidence? Then ask when was the last time you just posted an ad-hom.

I wouldn't go calling people idiots...

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

When was the last time you proved anything that was asked of you? When was the last time you provided some conclusive evidence? Then ask when was the last time you just posted an ad-hom.

Your question was, and I quote:
"So you still think I work for the government?"

That's the question I answered.
It's hardly my fault the Intelligence services use such brutal terms.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

Still, you've failed to ever prove anything of substance. Great truth seeking.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

I doubt you could 'prove' your nose is centrally mounted on your face from previous experience, but you seem to love that word.
It must hold a certain idiot charm for you.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

I doubt you could 'prove' your nose is centrally mounted on your face from previous experience, but you seem to love that word.

Oh sorry I forgot, proving things just isn't your bag is it.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

You seem to be overly fascinated with your junior JREFer substitute for logic. For instance, can you prove the sun will rise tomorrow?

Of course you can't - you rely on precedent, but that simple concept seems to be beyond you - yet you rant on as if your grating prattle means anything to anyone except your simple one-track minded self.

I stand corrected - you certainly have proved you've nothing of any interest to contribute.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
chek wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Riiiiiight.

Fitting, doncha think?

You seem to be overly fascinated with your junior JREFer substitute for logic. For instance, can you prove the sun will rise tomorrow?

Of course you can't - you rely on precedent, but that simple concept seems to be beyond you - yet you rant on as if your grating prattle means anything to anyone except your simple one-track minded self.

I stand corrected - you certainly have proved you've nothing of any interest to contribute.

AS I said in the other thread, why do you expect me to accept things without proof? That's a belief. I'm not interested in beliefs.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctor/former Professor (yeah, right) Wood is interviewed here. Painful.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

The mainstream posters are discussing the Judy Wood interview here.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=51465#51465

I told you so.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
I'm not interested in beliefs.

Belief is the Enemy of Truth.

(Essential if one is not to lose money spread-betting I have found.)

So we have one thing in common. I agree with your analysis of shilfiltration. Daniel would seem to fit the bill...

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=consp_911&Number=2 95117543&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&part=

Perhaps a better tack would be to pursue the KNOWN and PROVEABLE facts about CCTV FAILURES under the control of ISRAELI SECURITY companies looking after all 911 airports and the Tube, don't you think?

4th post>>>

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?p=497734&posted=1#post49 7734

dB

Page 7 of 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: