FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Projecting the 911 truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Projecting the 911 truth Reply with quote

Just seen a feature(a big picture and report) in my local newspaper that Greenpeace set up a projector outside Heysham Nuclear Power Station which produced a huge image on the side of the reactors building proclaiming "KAPOW"

I can see that from this website there are some very techy 911 campaigners out there! Could we perhaps project a powerful message say www.911oz.com etc onto prominent buildings (eg Houses of Parliament)?

Happy 911 truth creating

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope that the following inspires (wait for a few seconds then click on "large format"):-

http://www.projectionadvertising.co.uk/

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant Pikey, it is certainly one very effective way to get the attention this subject needs and if used intelligently could bring great spin off publicity.

Project Projection.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pikey,

Although I have no imediate ideas for a projector, these ideas are pretty similar, so might be worth mentioning in the same thread.

The ideas of projectors is something that my flatmate mentioned. When I told her about the poster idea, she mentioned the idea of trying to get free 'exhibition space' of some sort. She is an art student and said that if we claimed a semi-arty vibe, then we may be able to get support from some artist support agencies.

One example she said was that these groups help find prominant buildings / spaces that are currently empty, and help get access to them for artistic projects. Eg a guy got an empty shop on Oxford Street where he just smashed up everything he owned over a couple of weeks, people could just pop in and see. If we could get even a just a couple of windows in prominant places, and set up a projector showing very specifc slide shows / videos / messages, then it could have a big impact.

This method would at least raise the idea with many many people. I had a little day dream of how good it would be to have a Euston platform anouncer get the mic at rush hour and make an anouncement along the lines of "9-11 was an inside job, many of us now see through the lies and demand a proper inquiry..." I was thinking that perhaps audio recordings may be one way to get loads of people at once.

How we could place these tape players is another question, but the idea of a looped tape discussing little facts could be interesting,,,, I know it would catch my attention. I'm sure there is a few locations that I'm just not thinking of yet.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Projections Reply with quote

Pikey

That would definitely make an impact!

Dave and I looked into something similar a few years back. It can easily be done , but we need to do a little fundraising first I think. We were quoted £2000, would you believe? Are there any technical bods amongst us can do it on the cheap?

Regards

Annie

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Annie £2k does not surprise me.

Rather than hire the equipment or pay a company it may be best to consider buying it then we can use it throughout Britain & Ireland.

Best wishes

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: