FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICE Conference, London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: ICE Conference, London Reply with quote

I thought I would start a new thread for this. I have just been looking at getting Steve Jones' paper reproduced in colour. As I suspected, it isn't going to be cheap - for 200 copies, it will be between £250 and £500.

I am therefore looking at a DIY option. 100 GSM paper is £2.20 for 500 sheets from Viking Direct.

Ink cartridges are about £1.20 each from my source on ebay.

I can get a spiral binding machine for about £20

Inkjet printer £60 (I can run 2 in parallel). I can either sell or give the printer to another campaigner after....

I think you can see where my maths is going....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

If you send me the Word file (or whatever format), I can get some printed for you & post them to you.

Anyone else able to assist with the printing effort?

On an associated point, is there a bank account for the group for paying in any contributions received from the sale of DVD's etc.?

~Sinclair~
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone else can help with printing some copies, please post here and also e-mail me ad.johnson@ntlworld.com

Again, we could do with 1 or 2 London based volunteers, who would agree to be smartly dressed (e.g. for suit/tie etc) to hand out copies on the day (asking people politely if they are attending the ICE conference).

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair asks:-

Quote:
On an associated point, is there a bank account for the group for paying in any contributions received from the sale of DVD's etc.?

Its some considerable time since the National committee on 18/2/ at Blackpool which was very well attended and UK geographically well covered (except there was no-one there to represent Ireland). To date I have not read the minutes of the meeting, the last response I have seen to date is from Noel on the thread in the News section "Committee meeting 18/2/07 (whoops the 07 should be 06 .......sorry operator typing error!) Blackpool"

I am sure those present would agree that there was great progress made at the meeting and in answer to your question Sinkey, a bank account was going to be set up following the meeting. A dedicated 911 campaigner there even pledged to send a substantial cheque payable to the account as soon as it was opened!!

Officers were elected Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer etc but dont forget folks all this is being done on a voluntary basis. At present our campaign is unresourced and totally reliant on the generosity of those who are willing and able to volunteer to fulfill these important positions as well as those who contribute by doing their own thing:- Andrew Johnson, Sonic, Kenny, etc.

Also a draft constitution was fielded and I look forward to seeing the final version of that as well as the minutes from our Hon Secretary, Annie.

IMO its time we published or alternatively could we have an update on were we are at?

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again Pikey

Would you believe, you're the only one to have sent me your thoughts on the constitution. I am chasing the other attendees of the conference.

If any of you are reading this here - get your comments to me asap. The deadline was last Friday (3 March)!

Thanks

Annie

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now ordered the materials for printing about 100 copies for giving to delegates

We still need 2 smartly dressed volunteers - preferably London based - to hand them out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: