FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Were the media in on 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Were the media in on 911 Reply with quote

So the question here are:

Apart from everyday since 911 where we know the media were blocking the truth

were all the eye witness media reports reported without any bias?

did the media simply report what they actually saw?

Is there any evidence circumstantial or otherwise that suggests the media were trying to influence the perceptions of the public on 911?

If you were the perps how on earth would you just mention to the media controllers that 911 was gonna happen before it did?

If there were no planes, what steps do you think the perps would take (using the media) to make everyone believe there really were planes?

If the truth becomes public knowledge then how can the media report this when it will be clear that they themselves have been part of the conspiracy?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do 'Talksport radio' buck the trend on 9/11 anomolies and why won't Hislop at Private eye touch it? curiouser and curiouser.

Let's see if we can spot any media reporting of William Rodriguez's impending UK visit.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: tricky Reply with quote

There is enough circumstantial evidence to suspect media collusion in the aftermath. As for the media colluding on the spot, this depends on whether the provenance of the 'live' footage offered up (by only a handful of outlets) can be verified, and the cameramen/women who captured this footage can be identified and who will testify that it is authentic. Some of the footage which has later emerged is suspicious to say the least.
Although the internet provides an opportunity for many to openly and usefully discuss this matter, print media remains a powerful influence. And, as we know, the print media generally does not seem to be in any hurry to address the matter.
The task of informing the population at large, at this point in time, might be usefully served by the re-introduction of the 'Penny Dreadful' type pamphleteering. There's certainly enough material around 911 to fill the pages of a cheap monthly rag in the vein of 'International Times' or 'Oz', which could, just as they were, be distributed manually round the pubs at the weekend.

cheers Al..

Last edited by alwun on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say 'the media', who exactly do you mean? The people who staff newspapers, television, radio - are just people like you and me (not blackcat though). For anyone to infer that the media have been 'got at' to the point that they all jointly alter the truth by use of the written or spoken word, or by manipulating or withholding newsworthy images is ludicrous in the extreme.

How would it be possible? This would increase those involved in 9/11 to many thousands, with the obvious security implications.

It is possible that a few key members of the world's press could be implicated, people in power within the industry, but to say they could stop those below them on the ladder from being aware of something and in some way blocking the publication of said info, is again quite shortsighted.

So to answer your question. Did the media block or alter information about 9/11? In my opinion, absolutely not, too many variables and people making it impossible.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media hoax operated on so many levels but one fundamental aspect is them MUTING the sound of the WTC being blown to kingdom come.

Hope many people reported hearing explosions? PLENTY.

How many did the media broadcast? ZERO.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: now then. Reply with quote

The people who inhabit the media are for the most part employees who obey their superiors. This propensity goes right to the top and possibly beyond. 99% and more of the work force have exactly NO say in what graces the pages or screens of their employers' outlet. To imagine otherwise in this day and age is naive beyond belief and redemption.

cheers Al..
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, the way it works is you write or film a story and submit it to the editor for approval for publishing/broadcast. Without that approval your story goes nowhere. You keep submitting those type of stories and pretty soon your out of a job Sad
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
Yup, the way it works is you write or film a story and submit it to the editor for approval for publishing/broadcast. Without that approval your story goes nowhere. You keep submitting those type of stories and pretty soon your out of a job Sad

If this were the case - where are all the disgruntled authors, researchers and journalists who penned all the suppressed information now?

All the potential whistleblowers, hundreds of non-government employees working in busy newsrooms all over the UK, Europe and America who would have been privy to highly volatile data, told to keep their mouth shut, their stories squashed. Why have none come forward?? If this were true, we would be awash with ex-journalists eager to tell their stories, they would have told family and friends. These are people who would be triple-keen to get their stories told, they would be on web-sites, they would be here.

To get everyone to accept that because an editor says you cannot print a story, you are fired, means they go home and forget it???

Absolute rubbish.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: not exactly Reply with quote

One facet of the media compliance syndrome is that the workers actually for the most part wish to hold on to their jobs in this cruel world of ours. Imagine going home to the 'missus' or whomever(who is anyway unconvinced about the inside job scenario) and confessing that your obstinate refusal to comply with the editor has just cost you the job.
I'd be a bit scared myself, to be honest.

cheers Al..
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not such a big conspiracy though. Ive seen documentary interviews with mainstream reporters recently that say that they arnt allowed to report on certain things, things they considered were important for the public to know.

Its up to the editors and chiefs you see, when they say something can be reported on something cant be reported on. But who tells them what to report thats the kicker. Mr. Rockefeller and his gang of 40 theives.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the media ignored 9/11

The official theory regarding the events of September 11th is a bad conspiracy theory. It's a shaky theory any way you look at it, it even runs counter to some laws of nature -- Meanwhile five years have gone by, and the Old Media are lagging behind the facts that are being presented by the New Media.

--on the day itself the spirit of journalism was alive and well, and everything under the sun was freely reported. Explosions in the WTC were reported by the major television networks. In an overview of the day, the major Dutch newspaper Trouw wrote: '09:58 Huge explosion underneath the WTC'; anchor Peter Jennings explains [WMV] on live television that during a controlled demolition explosions have to take place at the bottom of the building; another anchorman, Dan Rather, compares [MPG] the collapse of WTC7 to a controlled demolition; CNN is basically reporting that no evidence exists to suggest that an airplane crashed into the Pentagon, and FOX is saying that the only thing you can see in Pennsylvania is a hole in the ground. The consensus that Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks didn't evolve quite so organically though. --

Full article - http://www.deepjournal.com/p/7/a/en/51.html
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the States on the day. There was a piece of footage that kept being shown over and over again that day. 2 clips back to back, a clip of the plane hitting the tower followed by several middle-eastern looking people jumping up and down cheering and smiling ,they were all about 15-20 years of age and had their arms in the air. The two clips were on screen for no more than about 10 seconds in total.

It later transpired that these guys had been paid a few dollars by a tv network to 'look happy' for the cameras.

This powerful combination of 'Tower/plane followed by the 'victorious Arabs' did much to stir up the idea of the muslim connection.to what had just happened.

I watched it repeated about every 15 to 20 minutes on Fox, CNN and ABC. We had multiple screens on as I was in a software conference in San Diego and we sat in the conferance hall at the Hilton watching it all morning.

I can't remember how I found out about the TV crew setting it up though. Anyone else remember it?

How ever innocent the TV crew were at being asked to provide the shot of the people, someone was giving the order to play it again and again and again.

When I spotted it happening I remember thinking it looked very suspicious indeed.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media seemed to be all 'singing from the same hymn sheet' when Charlie Sheen went public with his questioning the official 9/11 CT, attacking the messenger and not the message.

Daily Mail have 'put their toe in the water' re. the 9/11 truth but Hitchens (Mail on Sunday) reneged on his undertaking to meet David Shayler and discuss the evidence.
The news reports on the released Pentagon CCTV security footage was some of the strangest telly I can remember, Paxman just looked stupified at what he had to report as I recall.

The crime is almost too big to speculate on and the consequences, if true,hardly bear thinking about, could this be a factor behind the, apparent, cover up?
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...its that bloody emporer again - he's naked you know. If we tell them he IS wearing clothes, we get to keep our jobs and still get to go to the boss's chrimbo bash. Confused

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: