FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For all the 'brave troops'...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The troops are nothing more than 'child killers in uniform'.
Yes
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Other
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: For all the 'brave troops'... Reply with quote

..who have served or are serving in Afghanistan and Iraq, I jus wanted to say...
You are nothing but Nazi stormtrooping footsoldiers furthering the Neocon agenda.

You are nothing but child killers in uniform.

Have a lovely christmas.

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are ignorant and impertinant.

Do you even realise what you are saying? You have just roled every single service man and woman into one single roll. This is reactionary, knee-jerk nonsence without even a hint of consideration or compassion for those who believe they are serving a good cause.

I wont go as far as saying that under such immense pressure, that some dont reveal themselves to be who they really are, cold blooded killers. However the real man inside of you is revealed when one us put under the constant threat of being blown to smitherines every 5 minutes of the day. Day in day out for 5 years.

Have you ever been near a car bomb? Have you ever been surounded by forign speaking people who all hate you, and half may just be the person to kill you, day in day out? Have you ever experienced gut wrenching fear for your life for extended periods of up to 4 months without a break?

Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you were doing someing for the good of someone, only to realise you had been lied to, and left picking up the peices?

Incredible ignorance being displayed on your part sir. Please reconsider.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote;

Quote:
Have you ever experienced gut wrenching fear for your life for extended periods of up to 4 months without a break?

Yes sir. I have been married for 23 years.

But to the thrust of the point.

I don't doubt the courage of our service men and women, but you could argue though that to enter a job where you know people might shoot at you means you have a screw loose.

I do take issue with the fact that our forces in Iraq are in some way protecting Queen and country and when people start moaning about our losses - these people have deliberately put themselves in the firing line by signing on the dotted line, they joined the army, what did they expect? How can anyone expect otherwise, so I am not sure that offering them compassion is the right emotion.

If I attempted to climb Everest and fell, or froze to death, I knew the risks and took them, it is down to me and no-one else. Our soldiers are in the same position, they experience fear = tough, it is self-inflicted, no-one forced them to join up. It is called 'choice'.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Troops for defence Reply with quote

I go along with elements of the sentiments of Prole Art Threat and Telecaterisation here. Our troops, very brave and professional though they may be, are both in the forces by choice, and are also there for our nation's defence

As far as I am aware, not one Afghan or Iraqi person has threatened these shores, so there is no question of defence here.

Our troops are just doing their jobs, no more, no less. The trouble is, their job is not that of invading foreign countries which have never attacked our own country.

So the realities are that it is Bliar and his war mongering Government Cronies who are the war criminals here, not least because there is no legal basis for any occupation of Afghanistan or Iraq. It is Blair who is, in my own opinion, the "Nazi stormtrooping footsoldier", except that he hasn't even got the guts to pick up a gun and fight himself, he would rather send others to do his dirty work!!
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of our forces know full well they are being used and abused, even the top brass, both here and in the US. How much they will stand for is another question. Military men tend to like war, but guerilla warfare and wanton murder of civilians isn't quite so popular methinks.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS guys he called them ALL nazi child killers. Im not debating him im telling him hes wrong!

If he is right than we all pay our taxes to support nazi child killers.

"Yes but we have to or we go to prison"

Ok so fight it and die trying for something you believe in.

"No becuase im scared. Id rather live with the knowledge that it isnt affecting me"

So shut up then and stop judging others. Many servicemen and women thought they were joining up for a good cuase as many people dont have the ability to screen out propaganda like those who subscribe to this forum. FFS compassion IS the word I was looking for. Compassion isnt something you target specific people with. If you are a compassionate person, you understand the pressures and pains that effect both the middle eastern peoples and the soldiers who for the most part believed they were there for them but were lied to and left to pick up the pieces.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These 'brave men and women' drop bombs on innocent civillians. They never question the motives of their superiors. In my book, killing innocent children is an evil and wicked act. These are not 'wars', they are nazi stormtrooping imperialist invasions.

I will stick by my comments because I have 100% conviction in them. Anyone who supports these acts is an accessory to 'child murder' too.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
In my book, killing innocent children is an evil and wicked act.

I will stick by my comments because I have 100% conviction in them. Anyone who supports these acts is an accessory to 'child murder' too.

I often wonder why we single out the death of children as being worse than killing any other innocent non-hostile, in some way it is more evil and wicked? Truly is a bizarre stance.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
prole art threat wrote:
In my book, killing innocent children is an evil and wicked act.

I often wonder why we single out the death of children as being worse than killing any other innocent non-hostile, in some way it is more evil and wicked? Truly is a bizarre stance.

Totally right, Telecaster! There is certainly NO difference at all, however the deaths of 'children' seem to tweak the heartstrings of some people more than the deaths of adults who they seem to label 'jihadists' or 'suicide bombers'.

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way I think the people voting 'Other' is a bit of a 'cop out' unless you stand up and give your reasons.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, without the help of these dunderhead troopers, the Neocons would have never got as far as they have in enslaving our planet. These soldiers, sailors and pilots are a menace to humanity.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEN GO TO PRISON FOR NOT PAYING YOUR TAXES AND NOT SUPPORTING THEIR CHILD KILLING THEN!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
THEN GO TO PRISON FOR NOT PAYING YOUR TAXES AND NOT SUPPORTING THEIR CHILD KILLING THEN!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Why would I want to go to prison? I cant help how the government spends my hard earned taxes? There is a difference between the government using my taxes to finance the war in Iraq and paying the wages of 'child murderers' and me morally supporting the troops by agreeing with what they are doing there.

I will not shut up. I have a right to air my opinions.

Why are you talking gibberish?

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gibberish? Im simply saying that you are just as morally responsible. How about speaking to ex-servicemen and women? How about talking to those on leave and trying to voice your opion in a resonable way?

Instead of posting murmurings on forums about baby killing and child murdering.

I wont say these things happen becuase they do and there are many troops who do have a screw loose and are corrupt idiots with guns that just love the thrill of killing people who cant stand up against them, they should be imprisoned and left to rot in my opinion. BUT YOU CANNOT ROLL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM UP INTO ONE BALL. Its just crazy.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't blame the troops! fukcin hell

like it or not, we need an army.. unfortunately when you sign up you don't get the choice of which countries wars you'd like to fight and which you'd rather not.

the iraq war is unjustified. the troops are just doing their job. not a very nice job. most of them aren't aware of the real issues

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
you can't blame the troops! fukcin hell

like it or not, we need an army.. unfortunately when you sign up you don't get the choice of which countries wars you'd like to fight and which you'd rather not.

the iraq war is unjustified. the troops are just doing their job. not a very nice job. most of them aren't aware of the real issues

Can you elaborate as to why we need an army?

Perhaps in the past when there was the threat of invasion, but the next actual war where this country will be under threat will not include infantry or tanks.

The British Empire was built on us bullying those who we simply decided to 'help', India being a case in point. Perhaps if Germany had won the last world war, we might have global peace, radical view, but it is quite possible.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need an army because we are a state.
i wish we didn't need one

i don't think we need an army to protect ourselves from iraq

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telecast are you an anarchist? Or a utopian?

We need an army becuase we need to defend ourselves from the threat of others countries who require power or resources.

We luckily arnt in that situation, however we have many enemies no thanks to the manipulations of the NWO to gear us towards hatred of eachother in order to justify control.

Its a catch 22. They make people hate us, we need an army to defend ourselves against the people they make our enemies. But without their intervention we would still require an army lest someone decide to invade ot attack on their own back.

Come on man your just being contrary now.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an ex-serviceman myself - 10 years in the Fleet Air Arm - I thought I would wait to see what other people had to say before adding my own comments. After all, that is quite a damning opening post.

First of all, and perhaps surprisingly, I have to agree with the poster, prole art threat, when s/he expresses dismay at the members who voted, 'Other'. After all, the question is quite unambiguous, 'The troops are nothing more than 'child killers in uniform'. I'd say the answers to that question are fairly well covered with a simple yes or no option. After all, if they are anything more than 'child killers in uniform' the answer has to be no.

But apart from that, the questioner exhibits unparalleled ignorance on so many levels, I hardly know where to begin.

Perhaps by saying that some of the bravest and most active anti-war campaigners around the world are ex-servicemen. I made a post yesterday about S. Brian Wilson who lost both his legs under the wheels of a train which was shipping weapons destined for Central America. I also consider it a privilege to count Dennis Kyne amongst my friends - as a serving Drill Sergeant he took to the streets, in uniform, and protested against the war in Iraq. Please take a few seconds to watch this short clip:

http://www.flamesong.fsworld.co.uk/images/movies/WITEdennis.mov

During the Falklands War, I lost several friends including my best friend, Mark Henderson, who was blown to pieces by a direct hit by an Exocet missile on board HMS Glamorgan. Anybody who remembers the Falklands War will remember that there was no shortage of the odd multitude to wave them off with red white and blue bunting when it came to sending the boys off to do their patriotic duty. But before it began people were looking for the Falklands in their atlases off the coast of Scotland - nobody seemed to even know where they were.

Another ex-serving friend harboured the notorious Gulf War deserter, Vic Williams, when the army, the police and the press scoured the country looking for him.

prole art threat also seems to forget that leaving the forces isn't as simple as handing in ones notice. Each service is different but engagements are typically for twelve years from the age of 17.5. Sixteen year old recruits were, and probably still are, targeted by numerous vendors offering credit and insurance - often in the mess halls - so even though they could not sign up until they were 17.5, they were already financially committed. Debt was a major factor in my difficulty in getting out.

Recruitment in the US is now reminiscent of the old tales of press gangs. Recruiting officers, normally NCO's, troll shopping malls using all kinds of intimidating tactics in an attempt to humiliate young people into signing up. And if that doesn't work, just the prospect of having a bit of money, being able to pay for college and even, believe it or not, cosmetic surgery are effective inducements.

I will not pretend that I do not believe that there are many in the armed forces who have the mentality portrayed in the question - training is designed to remove ones questioning and implant discipline and obedience. I know I was a small cog in an enormous machine which was designed to kill.

But the machine is far greater than the armed forces. I know of a devout Christian woman who works with homeless people whose husband, also a Christian works for British Aerospace. Take another step back and ask yourself where your bank invests [i]your[/] money.

And if make statements like the one to preface your question and you continue to pay taxes - you too are nothing but a child killer without a uniform. It's about time you realised that you don't have the guts to do anything about it!
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it weren't for plonkers queing up to join the army we'd have no wars. I don't see bush or blair getting their hands bloody.
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
If it weren't for plonkers queing up to join the army we'd have no wars. I don't see bush or blair getting their hands bloody.

Gauging the problems which they seem to be having recruiting, I'd hardly say there was much of a queue!

Besides, if there is ever a real recruiment crisis, they won't simply wait for volunteers, will they!

The MIC needs a user base - so, even if we opposed conscription - the MIC will, by necessity, demand it.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly! MY GOD!

How insanely niaeve do you have to be to actualy believe that if they had a recruitment shortage they wouldnt begin knocking on 18-30's all across the country!

Man, I am just speachless. The teenager mentality is just appalling!

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to say about all this! Here's an interesting translation of a couple of sections from the Tao Te Ching:

Quote:
Where beautiful and ugly
Do not stand in opposition
Where life and death or yes and no
Do not make a contradiction

Can you see the vacant place
Where good and bad and sad and merry
Disappear forevermore?
Where nothing ever is contrary

So stay within the emptiness
Unless you rise you never fall
Accepting that which comes your way
You are forever all in all

And I just had to share this one:

Quote:
If you love accumulation
Gain and increase every day
Thieves and robbers will be waiting
Just to take it all away

Best to be so empty-headed
That it seems you've lost it all
You will know you're on the way
Though others say you're at a stall

Source: http://www.geocities.com/~jimclatfelter/jimztao.html

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very ill informed and provoking thread.

Theres various reasons why people join the army

#No job,they want to learn a trade.
#family tradtition.
#The armys life apeals to the individual.
#To Protect thier country.
#on the spur of the moment

No one joins the forces so they can kill people, go to war never mind hurting kids. Only when you´ve been in the situation can you even begin to understand the confusion young people get in when in these stress situations.

I was in the first Gulf war, so I have a vague idea of what its like.

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Most of the armies... Reply with quote

which are occupying Iraq aren't directly involved in child killing. The fact that they are there implicates them. But their presence is more psychological to instill the message that resistance is futile.

That there are elements within the occupation armies that are involved in rape and pillage and killing innocent civilians also is true.

Death squads modelled on what the US did in Central America
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1433353,00.html

has probably more to do with a section of the occupation armies.

Calling everyone a child killer which is an obvious sentiment does not aid in influencing either ex-soldiers or the mothers of dead soldiers.

A soldier is not a general or a politician in the same way as a cleaner of a bank isn't the bank manager.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Exactly! MY GOD!

How insanely niaeve do you have to be to actualy believe that if they had a recruitment shortage they wouldnt begin knocking on 18-30's all across the country!

Man, I am just speachless. The teenager mentality is just appalling!

I have to agree with Ally, albeit in a broader sense.

If the countries of the world had no armies, then there would be no-one to fight or do the fighting.

As for knocking on the doors of young men across America - if they all refused to serve/train/join, then it would end there. Just because someone forces you to 'join', there is nothing to say you have to fight.

If every soldier in Iraq laid down their arms, who would do the arresting, the court martialing? It takes more courage to say 'no' than it does to pull the trigger.

We certainly do not 'need' an army - this is a myth perpetuated that I am genuinely surprised you believe. If people here don't accept the official story of 9/11 yet agree that we need to keep the arms manufacturers in business, then a dichotomy exists with such conflicting views.

I am actually a realist, although labels are not my thing.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, by extension, if we had no cops we'd have no crime, eh? Wink

I cannot honestly believe that you just posted that!

If we had no professional football teams we would have no football?

Like Bill Hicks said about pornography, 'I'll tell you what causes sexual thought...

...drum roll...

...having a dick! That's what causes sexual thought!'

If we had no children we would have no wars!

Tribes were fighting territorial wars millennia before the MIC privatised it!
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thou shalt not kill...even if its your worst enemy ...soldiers must grasp this fact or they are nothing but hired murderers...fact
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
thou shalt not kill...even if its your worst enemy ...soldiers must grasp this fact or they are nothing but hired murderers...fact

Wrong!! get your facts right before quoting the bible.

Thou shalt not MURDER

like English, Hebrew, the language in which most of the Old Testament was written, uses different words for intentional vs. unintentional killing. The verse translated "Thou shalt not kill" in the KJV translation (Deuteronomy 5:17) , is translated "You shall not murder" in modern translations - because these translations represents the real meaning of the Hebrew text. The Bible in Basic English translates the phrase, "Do not put anyone to death without cause.

http://biblebrowser.com/mark/10-19.htm

If someone is attempting to kill your or your family then you kill them in self defence, this is not murder. Ok bombing a block of flats full of people, what is known as "colateral damage" wasn´t arround when the Bible was written. But if politicians, Mullahs, leaders bring civilians in danger by using these as a "defensive" wall/ human shield when attacking others, then who is to blame when this human shield is also destroyed??

Last edited by Bicnarok on Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
And if make statements like the one to preface your question and you continue to pay taxes - you too are nothing but a child killer without a uniform. It's about time you realised that you don't have the guts to do anything about it!

Tell me exactly how the above works, Flamesong? If I stop paying my taxes I go to prison. What would be the point in that?

Seriously?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: