FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 proof

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: 911 proof Reply with quote

http://911proof.com/11.html

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.soundslikeexplosionsaren'talwayscausedbyexplosives.com/andw hytheinsistenceonconfusedinitialreportsratherthancarefulanalysis?.html

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
http://www.soundslikeexplosionsaren'talwayscausedbyexplosives.com/andw hytheinsistenceonconfusedinitialreportsratherthancarefulanalysis?.html

Dysfunctional link JP! There goes your bonus!

Why not play the ball and actually address all those witness statements one by one on this thread JP.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Quote:

Dysfunctional link JP! There goes your bonus!

Why not play the ball and actually address all those witness statements one by one on this thread JP.

You've got a load of people saying they thought they heard explosions, but not a single piece of bomb residue or physical evidence. Even if you had 1kg of explosives on each floor, you'd have 110kg of explosives. Forensic teams regularly identify car bombs from bomb residue, and car bombs are less than half that size.

Eyewitnesses are NOT reliable:

"As of the time you read this, post-conviction DNA testing has freed 110 persons in the U.S. and 8 in Canada who were convicted by juries of crimes that they did not commit (see Scheck, Neufeld, & Dwyer, 2000). Twelve of these had been sentenced to death. Although some of these cases involved perjury (e.g., jailhouse snitches who were lying) or coincidental circumstantial evidence, the vast majority have been cases in which the principal evidence was mistaken eyewitness identification testimony (Connors et al., 1995; see the links below). In our analysis of the first 40 exoneration cases we found that mistaken identification was involved in 36 of the cases, where 50 separate eyewitnesses had mistakenly identified defendants as being perpetrators (Wells et al., 1998; see the links below). "

from http://www.fulero.com/

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Johnny Pixels"][quote]

Quote:
You've got a load of people saying they thought they heard explosions, but not a single piece of bomb residue or physical evidence. Even if you had 1kg of explosives on each floor, you'd have 110kg of explosives. Forensic teams regularly identify car bombs from bomb residue, and car bombs are less than half that size. Eyewitnesses are NOT reliable:.

Agreed and these were not even 'eye'witnesses but earwitnesses.

I would take issue about the explosives and forensic aspect as 'not a single piece of bomb residue or physical evidence' being found is hardly relevant as we wouldn't be told even if it had. What forensic examination has been independently carried out - has ANY forensic examination been carried out about which we can debate?

Saying no bomb residue has been found is potentially true, simply because no-one in a position to report their findings has carried out a search.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, many of the quotes are from firefighters and, though I'd agree you can't take them as 'the truth', these are people who presumably would have some experience of being around burning buildings and be better equipped to make such judgements than the office workers who also heard them.

The thought also occurs that if eyewitness statements are taken as unreliable, they should be treated with equal scepticism if what they say backs up the official story - for example if firefighters are likely to make erroneous judgements about explosions, I can't see how they'd be any better at guessing building 7 was about to collapse due to fire.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, the standard critic's line - 'what sounds like explosions isn't necessarily explosives' tend to be left floundering where explosions are heard and flashes are seen - too many times to be coincidental, as in this example.

Note Vesey Street runs between WTC5 & 6 on one side and WTC7 and the Federal Building (Post Office) on the other.

"In an exclusive Killtown interview, Ground Zero EMT Patricia Ondrovic talks about her harrowing day at the WTC on 9/11. Within minutes after the South Tower collapses, she witnessed the WTC 5 blowing up, cars exploding, and explosions inside the lobby of the WTC 6, all the while narrowly escaping with her own life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
KT: You mentioned you were running west on Vesey Street, what happened after that?

PO: I just kept running. I was aware there were other people running as well. After passing the cars on fire, I was trying to find someplace safe. I tried to run into the lobby of 6 World Trade, but there were federal police -- maybe 4 to 6 of them -- standing in the open doorways. As I tried to run in, they wouldn't let me, waving me out, telling me "you can't come in here, keep running." As I turned to start running west again, I saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that "chase" in pattern. I think I started running faster at that point.

KT: Did you hear any "popping" sounds when each of these flashes in the WTC 6 lobby were going off?

PO: Yes, that part was like a movie. The pops were at the same time as the flashes.

KT: Can you estimate either how many flashes you saw or how many of these "pops" you heard inside this lobby?

PO: At least 6 before I was turned away.

KT: Could you still hear any of these explosions when you turned to run back out, or was the noise outside too loud?

PO: I don't recall hearing any more when I resumed running. It was very chaotic".

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2006/02/911-rescuer-saw-explosions-inside -wtc.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: