FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Doctor Who FILM/911 CONNECTION/Blackpoool?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Doctor Who FILM/911 CONNECTION/Blackpoool? Reply with quote

Thought it was interesting that Blackpool had a Doctor Who exhibition that was replaced by a Conspiracy exhibtion now...or am i mistaken and the Dr who one is still there...maybe David Boyle would like to comment or Flamesong ?
http://www.drwhoexhibitions.co.uk/blackpool04.htm

Now we have a Doctor Who film with a similar 911 attack but on Big Ben...seems like we have an agenda going on here[crafty film makers?] to sublimate the masses
In what was a blatant tip of the hat to 9/11 conspiracy pop culture, BBC's new Doctor Who series featured a plot which mirrored every aspect brought forth by those who contend that the September 11 attack was an inside job.

In the recent episode 'Aliens of London,' a spaceship crashes into Big Ben in a sequence eerily similar to the events of 9/11.

While London is put under martial law, it turns out that the purpotrators of the attack is the government itself, having been infiltrated at the highest levels (by aliens).

They then use the staged attack to launch a war on another planet under the pretext that they can attack earth with weapons of mass destruction in under 45 seconds (mirroring Blair's infamous 45 minutes Iraq lie). It turns out that the hidden agenda is to grab the planet's fuel.

The Prime Minister even goes AWOL and is criticized for his lack of action (as with Bush in the elementary school on 9/11).

Immediately after the Big Ben crash, an alien pig-like body is recovered from the Thames river. This race then gets blamed for the attack while the real purpotrators organize behind the scenes. This is symbolic of Muslim hijackers being used as the patsies on 9/11.

The episode even enlisted the services of real BBC news readers to create mock news reports for the show.

Last edited by mason-free party on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor Who Exhibition is where the Exhibition of the Universe used to be, just along from the Sea Life Centre. The Conspiracies Exhibition is just down the promenade opposite Central Pier on Chapel Street. Both are run by David Boyle. I'd advise people to visit the Conspiracies Exhibition before judging whether or not it is of value to the cause of 9/11 truth.

I don't think there is any direct connection between the series of Doctor Who to which you referred and the exhibition.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
The Doctor Who Exhibition is where the Exhibition of the Universe used to be, just along from the Sea Life Centre. The Conspiracies Exhibition is just down the promenade opposite Central Pier on Chapel Street. Both are run by David Boyle. I'd advise people to visit the Conspiracies Exhibition before judging whether or not it is of value to the cause of 9/11 truth.

Flamesong..so who funded David Boyle?..these sea front exhibitions don't come cheap...seems a wierd co incidence that he organised both and then we get a 911 type Doctor who film
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know but I don't think he is short of a few bob. I think the Doctor Who exhibition does quite well - probably on the back of the success of the recent revival.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your good buddy who you would do things for and you don't know where he amassed his wealth to host the exhibition?
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
your good buddy who you would do things for and you don't know where he amassed his wealth to host the exhibition?

yeah come on Flamesong...spill the[Heinz?] beans!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My good buddy?

Where have you two been hiding?

The guy has (apparently) been going around saying that I attempted to sabotage the opening of his exhibition and has threatened to sue me, via forum favourite, Pikey after freely giving him my time to help him put it together and devoting the front page of my website to promote it.

I am not going to be drawn into venting my spleen but if you think I have anything more than a great deal of disrespect for David Boyle, think again.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You avoided the question, where does Boyle get his capital?
I can't see him selling many of those £15 CDs when you can go to GoogleVideo etc and get properly researched stuff for free.

Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't avoid the question.

I thought the implication was clear. I haven't spoken to him for over a year.

Apart from the money he makes from the Doctor Who exhibition, how the fück should I know!?

I have no idea what CD's you are talking about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: