FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who owns this site?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: who owns this site? Reply with quote

what is the power structure of this site?
who owns and runs it?
is it democratic?

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hampton

I'd suggest having a look at the "about us" section of the site for some of your answers

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=17

I'd also suggest being clear about the distinction between the British 9/11 Truth Campaign and this Forum: the two are currently connected, but are not the same thing

None of the Forum members (myself included) are required to contribute financially to participate in the forum, and like all Forum's, it is more in the nature of an invitational club than anything else: IE posting here is a privelage (freely given), not a right, and whether a post is allowed to stand or a membership allowed to continue is ultimately under the control of the club management (admin and mods in the case of a Forum) in the same way as any other club. This is the way of every forum on the Internet

I do not believe the evidance of the conduct of the managment of this forum shows anything else but fairness and seeking to facilitate all members equally. The only times any form of moderation takes place is in response to members own actions, and even then the action taken is as minimal as possible, and often less than other members would desire.

Is this a democracy? Probably not. On the other hand, is this a dictatorship? Only if the definition of dictatorship is occasionally balancing an individuals excesses for the sake of the wider community. I'd say it was a Forum myself, and does what it says on the tin.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The somebody who 'owns' the domain name is Superadmin.

The moderators are me, JHR, Tony Gosling, Andrew Johnson and John White

Our history is set out in the document Andrew Johnson wrote and also the links in the Shelly Doman article.
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: who owns this site? Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
what is the power structure of this site?
who owns and runs it?
is it democratic?

Democratic!! what the hells that go to do with it?
The only thing that matters here is the path to the truth, not some political agenda.

Democracy hasn´t really done that well in the world so far, in fact it probably doesn´t exist, its all dictatorship with an illusion of being something else.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: