FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ignorance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markwm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Ignorance Reply with quote

I'm quite shocked at the ignorant reaction of brits regarding 9-11.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.media.tv.misc/browse_frm/thread/22 8d39b0c63ec8c3/fc2b1e1b17ad0620?hl=en#fc2b1e1b17ad0620

Recent thread I participated in, I was generally insulted throughout yet not once did I mention any wild conspiracy theory. It seems the ignorant masses simply don't give a *.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Ignorance Reply with quote

markwm wrote:
I'm quite shocked at the ignorant reaction of brits regarding 9-11.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.media.tv.misc/browse_frm/thread/22 8d39b0c63ec8c3/fc2b1e1b17ad0620?hl=en#fc2b1e1b17ad0620

Recent thread I participated in, I was generally insulted throughout yet not once did I mention any wild conspiracy theory. It seems the ignorant masses simply don't give a *.

Everything in life is based upon perspective, so from an American's view, do you really think they 'give a *' about the London bombings?

Ignorance is simply a lack of information and of course, unless the 'masses' are informed, how would you expect them to know anything other than the official version of 9/11?

As for the thread you participated in where you were generally insulted throughout - it depends on your target audience, most people are double-clued up one way or another.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experience, even when the knowledge of 9/11 is offered, people will fight tooth and bone to defend the Neocons. It's totally irrrational. Most people cant accept it. It's the same as the wholesale slaughter of Iraq, people make excuses for that. We are living in a deeply irrational and delusional society and I fear if we dont get more prominent figures standing up to be counted on the 9/11 Truth debate, then we, as a movement, are doomed to failure.
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
In my experience, even when the knowledge of 9/11 is offered, people will fight tooth and bone to defend the Neocons.

I agree but mainly they are defending their "way of life" and fear anything that will upset the applecart including important information about the world they live in. I am tired up trying to educate those around me that is why I trying to talk to you lot. Even though I hate forums it is good to know I wont be the only one standing firm.

It is a lonely existence without confimation that you are not totally bonkers.

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If what they say is true about the NYFD all knowing it was an 'inside job', it is them who are letting us down. Badly.

All that rubbish about their livelihoods being put on the line doesnt wash with me. This is a big f***ing issue of earth shattering importance! Get another job, get out of the fire brigade, your government despises you! I wouldnt be putting my life at risk of state sponsored terrorism. How can these firemen just carry on when they lost friends and comrades in this disaster? It's irrational. It's f***ed up!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
If what they say is true about the NYFD all knowing it was an 'inside job', it is them who are letting us down. Badly.

All that rubbish about their livelihoods being put on the line doesnt wash with me. This is a big f***ing issue of earth shattering importance! Get another job, get out of the fire brigade, your government despises you! I wouldnt be putting my life at risk of state sponsored terrorism. How can these firemen just carry on when they lost friends and comrades in this disaster? It's irrational. It's f***ed up!

While a lot of us in public services 'work' for the Government in the sense that they pay our wages, most actually do it for the people who they help.

I'd guess it's much the same with the guys who work for the FDNY - they do it save people in the most urgent matter-of-life-and-death need of rescue, not for approval by their employer.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
[While a lot of us in public services 'work' for the Government in the sense that they pay our wages, most actually do it for the people who they help.

I'd guess it's much the same with the guys who work for the FDNY - they do it save people in the most urgent matter-of-life-and-death need of rescue, not for approval by their employer.

Oh, so saving people from future state sponsored terrorism is not important too? Im not saying go on strike , Im saying get together, say what you have to say and STOP being intimidated into being silent.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
chek wrote:
[While a lot of us in public services 'work' for the Government in the sense that they pay our wages, most actually do it for the people who they help.

Oh, so saving people from future state sponsored terrorism is not important too? Im not saying go on strike , Im saying get together, say what you have to say and STOP being intimidated into being silent.

You're right of course but only up to a point, and that's part of the reason we're in this movement. People with families and committments tend to have put their idealistic firebrand days on hold in the face of ongoing day to day needs that might seem petty to some, but certainly aren't to those who have to deal with them.

I would guess that as a lot of the first responders in NYC especially those that are getting sick and being elbowed out of their jobs, their fear of intimidation will be outweighed by their anger.
The NYC health time-bomb will become one of the most important strands of the campaign as a whole.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: