FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this site fascist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally,

unless you have a change of heart with regards the opinions you express in your blog, I consider you a critic of this forum and related campaign and as such you should post in critics corner and nowhere else. Failure to do so, will see your posts deleted just like any other critic.

Bye
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever stop to consider what motivated me to write that after all the support and energy I've given this site?
Did you read the email I sent Tony Gosling last week when he was trying to get TTWSU3 banned?
People only censor free speech they don't agree with.

Last edited by Ally on Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Ally,

unless you have a change of heart with regards the opinions you express in your blog, I consider you a critic of this forum and related campaign and as such you should post in critics corner and nowhere else. Failure to do so, will see your posts deleted just like any other critic.

Bye

Unless you want this site to be considered FASCIST - THEN LEAVE ALLY ALONE
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Ally,

Bye

CRITICS CORNER IS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY - NOT FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE ARE A BUNCH OF CNUTS.

OR ARE YOU MOVING THE GOALPOSTS TO INCLUDE ANYBODY WHO CRITICISES THE ORGANISERS?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Ally,

Bye

Unless you want this site to be considered FASCIST - THEN LEAVE ALLY ALONE

The site has some pretty simple but important principles. They are the opposite of fascism.

So let's get this straight. This is not about your views or Ally's views with regards to the controversial theories of 'no planes', TV fakery and beam weapons.

It is all about showing a bit of respect for fellow campaigners, especially those who happen to hold different views. Ally, by referring to this site as run by ***** for *****, has for the umpteenth time ignored these principles.

By labelling it the half truth movement because it fails to fully support his particular take on 9/11, Ally is promoting division rather than unity amongst campaigners. So in that sense, yes I consider him a critic of this site who is unable to express his criticism respectfully and constructively and so the request that he posts in critics corner still stands.

If this action means you now consider this site fascist, then you are welcome to this opinion but obviously we will need to agree to disagree.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i repeat:

what is the power structure of this site?
who owns and runs it?
is it democratic?

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaks volumes that IanNeal gets his knickers in a twist about my pissy opinions on a private blog that hardly anyone reads yet lets folk like Larry O'Hara post freely where he wants and what he wants.
There's nothing I said on the blog which I haven't said openly here.

Did you read the email I sent Tony Gosling regarded the double standards you practice on this board?

Exile me to critics corner, so flaming what, just more fodder for my next blog. Smile
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Ally I don't believe I did receive that email that you sent to Tony. Feel free to forward it to me, if you want

Larry is also obviously a critic of this site and so is also requested only to post in critics corner.
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Ally at last admits his comments are "pissy"!

Wink

The thing is, trying to censor twats like him just convinces them they are on the right track. It's ALL a conspiracy in their eyes. Common sense went out of the window years ago, the "skunk" keeps him paranoid, and he probably wasn't that bright in the first place. Too much Star Trek has warped his fragile little mind into believing the world is surrounded in cloaked klingon battle cruisers. You are better off just ripping him apart in public than trying to hide him in a corner.

You can't legislate against nutters!!! I wouldn't bother trying.

(There you go, Ally...an argument in SUPPORT of you NOT being locked away!!!)

Cool

(If you want to tell the dean of his uni all about it, i can give you his name and address...)
Wink

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
People only censor free speech they don't agree with.

Free speech carries responsibilities. If people cannot be responsible with their freedoms, they lose them. This is a fact of life. When you grow up a bit, you realise this.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah here's psikotix, the moderator from MTs forum who published my IP address which resulted in my myspace account being hacked to bits soon after.
There's a gulf between voices one's views and snide * like that. You're lucky the mods here ain't half as sick as urself.
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you had a full weeks warning over what would happen if you continued being offensive. As i say, freedom of speech comes with responsibility - responsibility that you seem to ignore.

No point in crying about it!

Rolling Eyes

Maybe you should try listening once in a while. Would save you a heap of grief...

Wink

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
ah here's psikotix, the moderator from MTs forum who published my IP address which resulted in my myspace account being hacked to bits soon after.

The fact that your IP address has no relation to your myspace account doesn't enter into it?

Ally, you really do have to stop lying about stuff...it does your credibility no good at all!

Rolling Eyes

yes, i published your IP...a week after i warned you of the consequences of your offensive (homophobic, threatening and/or racist) postings. The dean of your university was informed of your abuse, as you were posting from the uni computers. And any hacking that may or may not have occured to your myspace account (you lie so much that i really can't take your word for it) was unconnected to that.

I don't know...here i am trying to defend your right to post (within the bounds of being responsible) and you just go off on one again.

Do grow up, there's a good boy!

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hacking occured within 48 hours of you posting my IP address on your site. FACT.
It lasted about four days until I got some added privacy. You may or may not have done it but judging from your hideous tone you're in my top 3 suspects. The basic the reason you posted my IP is because you knew MT's forum is riddled with * who would be more than happy to do such a thing to my account. FACT.

so what's your real name?

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFFS! Your IP address is not used by myspace, you idiot!!! The fact that you post complete toss, coupled with the offensive nature of said toss, does not endear you to people. THAT is why someone (not me, but i'll take your accusation as a compliment!) hacked your account, i suspect.

Your general ignorance is mind-staggering!!!!

Oh, and putting the word fact as FACT merely indicates you are an idiot. It is a long standing joke that capitalising the word is indicating the opposite of what has been written.

In your case, as a proven liar, this is immediately apparent!

Here I am trying to help you out, and here you are demonstrating that you are an ignorant nobody with the mental abilities of fermented roadkill.

Make your bed, lie in it (you're good at lying...well, practiced at any rate). People like you are the reason that free speech is likely to be taken from us all. You should really start to grow up, and try doing some actual research before making ridiculous accusations. It would make you at least partly credible.

Now, wipe the spittle from your monitor, re-adjust your headstick, and start again.

Rolling Eyes

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as I said the only reason you posted my IP was so people could play durty tricks.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
as I said the only reason you posted my IP was so people could play durty tricks.

Ally, when he posted your ip, where were you connecting to the internet from?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you ask?
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason i posted your IP was simple...I warned you that there were consequences to posting your threatening, racist, and/or homophobic comments on the site. I warned you that posting the IP address was the consequence, allowing those that you had offended to deal with you in the manner that they wished. As i have repeatedly pointed out to you, free speech has responsibilities. You can't ignore them and behave like an ignorant prat. I gave you a whole week to "pull your socks up".

Now stopping crying like a little baby, grow a backbone, and try to be an adult for once.

My real name is none of your business. It would serve no purpose to give it to you.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psikottix wrote:
I warned you that posting the IP address was the consequence, allowing those that you had offended to deal with you in the manner that they wished.

So an admission of your intentions. We'll let others judge what kind of low life scum you are.
What was done to my site is unforgivable and I'm holding you primarily responsible so you're best to keep your identity well hidden.
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Psikottix wrote:
I warned you that posting the IP address was the consequence, allowing those that you had offended to deal with you in the manner that they wished.

So an admission of your intentions. We'll let others judge what kind of low life scum you are.
What was done to my site is unforgivable and I'm holding you primarily responsible so you're best to keep your identity well hidden.

Still trying to evade taking responsibility for your actions?

Baby!!!

Rolling Eyes

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psikottix wrote:
Ally wrote:

The fact that your IP address has no relation to your myspace account doesn't enter into it?

Ally, you really do have to stop lying about stuff...it does your credibility no good at all!

Rolling Eyes

yes, i published your IP...a week after i warned you of the consequences of your offensive (homophobic, threatening and/or racist) postings. The dean of your university was informed of your abuse, as you were posting from the uni computers. And any hacking that may or may not have occured to your myspace account (you lie so much that i really can't take your word for it) was unconnected to that.

I don't know...here i am trying to defend your right to post (within the bounds of being responsible) and you just go off on one again.

Do grow up, there's a good boy!

Who is this 'Psikottix' idiot? 11 posts and they think they own the place! Rolling Eyes

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
WILL YOU LOT PACK IT IN BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND GIVE YOU A GOOD HIDING!!!
- Hazzard's Nanny
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally in my view you're an absolute *. But I think you should be allowed to continue to make this clear, whereever, on this site. But this does not include the right in my view to make homophobic or racist comments, and if you're doing this you should expect to get banned eventually. The action that Psikottix took would seem, on the face of it, to be quite reasonable.

And your IP address is not going to be the same as your Myspace account so it's got nothing to do with it being hacked. Hacking your myspace account would be good therapy for anyone who'd had any contact with you, so maybe you could protect it more by realising this to be true.
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:
Who is this 'Psikottix' idiot? 11 posts and they think they own the place! Rolling Eyes

Huh? I was arguing his case to retain freedom of speech! It would appear that Ally isn't the only one that has a difficulty understanding fundamental basics!

And how did ANYTHING that i have posted suggest that i think i own the place?

Blimey, this place must be a creche!

Rolling Eyes

Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
And your IP address is not going to be the same as your Myspace account so it's got nothing to do with it being hacked. Hacking your myspace account would be good therapy for anyone who'd had any contact with you, so maybe you could protect it more by realising this to be true.

I tried to tell him that, but some people seem to be wilfully ignorant!

Sad

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so many people arguing with each other i considered supporters of the site, the truth about 9/11 seems to be getting forgot and instead arguments about whos right on a issue that has nothing to do with 9/11 seems more important. im not just refering to this thread there have been others recently. are people losing focus? has this site been attacked by the old divide and conquer tactic?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
so many people arguing with each other i considered supporters of the site, the truth about 9/11 seems to be getting forgot and instead arguments about whos right on a issue that has nothing to do with 9/11 seems more important. im not just refering to this thread there have been others recently. are people losing focus? has this site been attacked by the old divide and conquer tactic?

In my experience a forum moderation policy of softy-softy never works, natural divides form and polarise to police themselves, against the opposition. That's particularly pertinent here, because as you mention, there may or may not, (the problem is that it's a possibility) be people with designs on division.

Here more than ever, I believe its important to rule with an iron fist, this isn't about democracy, it's about demanding a minimum level of quality from peoples contributions. By all means allow debate of the more far out ideas, but you can't expect worthwhile result if you are going to allow threatening remarks, insults and changing of the subject.

After all, the internets is serious business.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Ally in my view you're an absolute *. But I think you should be allowed to continue to make this clear, whereever, on this site. But this does not include the right in my view to make homophobic or racist comments, and if you're doing this you should expect to get banned eventually. The action that Psikottix took would seem, on the face of it, to be quite reasonable.

Knock yourself out moron.
Psikottix
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IronSnot wrote:

Knock yourself out moron.

And they say that educational standards haven't fallen!

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: